Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  EmptyI miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  EmptyI miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  EmptyI miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  EmptyI miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I miss you crazy, baby (Javier)

2 posters

Go down

Dominique Weasley

I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  Empty I miss you crazy, baby (Javier)

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed May 24, 2023 3:16 pm

Dominique had gotten permission to be on the campus for the evening to surprise Javier. They had both been so busy lately they had barely seen each other. So she put on her best lingerie and a long robe like jacket and knocked on the door to his cabin. She fixed her hair up a bit as she waited for him to open the door.

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  Empty Re: I miss you crazy, baby (Javier)

Post by Javier Morais Wed May 24, 2023 3:34 pm

Javier had just finished starting a fire in the hearth in his cabin to ward away the chill when he had heard a knock on his front door. One of the benefits of teaching COMC was that he had his own cabin near the forbidden forest incase he was needed for any sort of catastrophes that might stem from there... But he wasn't expecting any company tonight. A small frown came to his lips as he mumbled to himself about who it could be.

When he opened the door, his frown was wiped away completely and replaced with a smile. He felt like he hadn't been able to spend time with Dominique for so long. Between spending the summer away in Romania and then school starting again and getting back into the swing of that, he hadn't had much time. She had apparently been busy too. So, he was happy to see her there now. He stepped away from the door and gestured for her to come in. "Dominique, it has been far too long. I'm surprised but happy to see you." He said as he shut the door behind her and then looked around. "If I had known you were coming, I would have cleaned up." His cabin wasn't gross by any means, but it definitely had the bachelor pad feel. He didn't really care though, all that mattered was that she was there as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her now that the door was closed and prying eyes couldn't see.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
I miss you crazy,  baby (Javier)  000000
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed May 24, 2023 3:51 pm

Dominique smiled so wide her cheeks hurt for a moment when he opened the door and she saw him. He was so handsome. He had grown a bit of a beard over the summer. It looked good, "I'm a Weasley. A slightly untidy house doesn't bother me. You should see the burrow in the summer with all of us running around." She stepped inside and melted in pleasure as he kissed her, "Aren't you going to ask if you can take my coat, Mr. Morais?" She asked with a smirk. She couldn't wait for him to see what she had in store for him under the cloak.

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Wed May 24, 2023 6:11 pm

He chuckled at her statement, he had heard all about the burrow from her and knew how chaotic it could be. He was sure it could be quite a disaster sometimes. It did put him a little bit at ease about his bit of a mess though. "Ah yes, from what I've heard the Burrow can be quite chaotic." He said, relaxing a bit. "Where are my manners, can I take your coat, Miss Weasley?" He said with a charming smile and a bit of a bow towards her before grasping her coat and helping to lift her coat from her shoulders when she removed it. "What a surprise." He said, appreciation clearly heard in his tone as he saw what she wore beneath the coat. "You look amazing." He didn't even take his eyes off of her when he hung her coat by the door.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Fri May 26, 2023 2:36 pm

Dominique laughed and nodded, "Indeed. But my family is certainly the best. I wouldn't trade them for anything." As he lifted her coat, she felt his gaze on her and bkushed a bt. His compliment, however, made her rise a bit with confidence as she smirked at him, "Do you like it?"

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sat May 27, 2023 1:49 pm

Javier loved hearing Dominique speak of her family, she always did so with such love and pride. Family was something that was very important to Javier, it was the whole reason he was here because of his parents' deaths he had had to get a steady job to take in his siblings so it had brought him to Hogwarts. He knew that he would never be able to be with someone who didn't see family as important. It was one of the many reasons Dom was so perfect to him. "I have rather enjoyed meeting those of them I have met so far." He said, though he was no longer thinking of her family at all when he had lifted the coat from her shoulders and saw what was beneath. "I like it very much." He said, turning back to her after hanging her coat and closing the distance between them. "This is definitely a much better way to spend my evening than I had been expecting." He said with a chuckle as his arms wrapped around her waist.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:47 am

"And to think there are about a dozen you have yet to meet." She said with a smile. She loved the idea of Javier meeting her family. They would adore him. He was just so..... perfect. She giggled a bit as she was pulled into his arms and wrapped hers around his shoulders, "I'm so glad I could save you from a night of boredom and lonesome. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." She said before kissing him softly on his collar bone, "I've missed you so much." And it was true, but she still planned to have some fun with him before truly showing him just how much.

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:50 pm

"About a dozen more?" He said with a chuckle. She wasn't kidding when she said that she had a huge family. He didn't mind meeting them, though. He just hoped that her family would approve of him since he did really like Dom and family was important to him as he knew it was to her as well. It would really be difficult if for some reason her family didn't like him. That would make for some awkward family gatherings since he would never ask her not to see her family. "I'm glad you could save me as well Meu Coração." He said, enjoying the feeling of having her in his arms. One hand spanned the bare skin of her back while the other moved to lift her chin gently so he could press a kiss to her lips. "I have missed you as well." He said before kissing her once more.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down