Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
crazy ((astra)) Emptycrazy ((astra)) Emptycrazy ((astra)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

crazy ((astra))

2 posters

Go down

Darcy Culkin

crazy ((astra)) Empty crazy ((astra))

Post by Darcy Culkin Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Darcy's spider was creating all sorts of web art around the common room that it was surprising for there to have been no complaints yet. He needed to keep his mind off of his worries, so he decided to be productive for once and actually work on some of his homework assignments.

Rubbing his eyes, Darcy yawned as he looked down at his parchment. He only managed a few words.

He sighed as he heard footsteps in the distance.

@Astra Montgomery

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Darcy Culkin
Mini Ava :
crazy ((astra)) Tumblr_nhaiu9Eahp1rrhpedo1_500
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
darcy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Hanson
Made 100 Posts
Favorite Subject: COMC
Hufflepuff
British
Capricorn
Pride Flag
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Astra Montgomery

crazy ((astra)) Empty Re: crazy ((astra))

Post by Astra Montgomery Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm

Astra sometimes liked come into the common room to read for a few hours into the night, of course, most nights she was alone especially after 7 pm, walking into the common area from her room with a book she felt someone's worries before she even rounded the corner.

Of course most nights she was alone but it seemed tonight she wouldn't be. Muttering a soft Accio spell to have the brownies she just made earlier that evening come to her from her room she rounded the corner with a soft smile.

"Hello, working hard are you?" She took mental note of the spider dancing its way around the webs it was creating and walked over to the boy, she had seen him around of course but in that moment forgot his name.

"Would you like a brownie? Freshly made, well as of two hours ago" She let out a soft laugh and set down the plate near the boy allowing him to take one if he so chose. "I couldn't help but notice you seem down, are you okay? I'm Astra by the way" She introduced herself trying not to pry to too much to scare the boy away.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I'm always happy to lend an ear" She smiled sitting down and setting her book in her lab awaiting a response.

@Darcy Culkin
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Astra Montgomery
Mini Ava :
crazy ((astra)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
crazy ((astra)) 000000

Back to top Go down

Darcy Culkin

Post by Darcy Culkin Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:44 pm

"Trying to," he responded softly to the voice that just came around. Darcy had heard the voice quite a bit; he was pretty sure it was somebody older in his house.

The smell of brownies entered his airways and a smile appeared on his face. "I love brownies!" He happily took one off of the plate to munch on. Briefly, Darcy glanced over at his spider and said to it, "Sorry, I don't think chocolate is good for spiders..."

"I am. Someone I love isn't..."

He really did try his best to try and help out, but it seemed his efforts were very temporary. "I'm Darcy..."

"I could use the ears of someone I don't really know."

@Astra Montgomery
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Darcy Culkin
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
darcy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Hanson
Made 100 Posts
Hufflepuff
British
Capricorn
Pride Flag
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Astra Montgomery

Post by Astra Montgomery Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Grinning as the younger boy took a brownie she cast a look over towards the spider, a small apologetic look, she felt bad for the small creature to be left out. Turning her attention back to the boy she set her book on the table, her hands folded neatly in her lab.

"Well, I am all ears, now, someone you love is it? Hmm those situations are always hard when you try to help them but they just don't listen." Tilting her head she flashed a calming smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not much for gossip so whatever you say stays between us, and don't worry, by the way, you can have all the brownies you want. I feel like having a nice comfort food helps one open up" She giggled softly gesturing towards the brownies.

Astra could only hope she was able to help the young boy with whatever was making him so distressed.

@Darcy Culkin
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Astra Montgomery
Mini Ava :
crazy ((astra)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
crazy ((astra)) 000000

Back to top Go down

Darcy Culkin

Post by Darcy Culkin Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:57 pm

"Well, my boyfriend's aunt got killed, which I'm sure you've heard about. Since then, he just broke. He isn't like himself..."

He sighed trying his hardest to not tear up.

"I've done everything I could, yet he keeps doing stuff he wouldn't have done two months ago..."

@Astra Montgomery
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Darcy Culkin
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
darcy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Hanson
Made 100 Posts
Hufflepuff
British
Capricorn
Pride Flag
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Astra Montgomery

Post by Astra Montgomery Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Nodding, Astra did recall reading something about a Ms Granger dying in the papers, she felt awful for the Potter-Weasley clan in the school and she had been making an awful lot of cookies for her fellow students.

Placing her hand on the younger students shoulder she cast a small smile to the boy. "It can be hard watching someone you know and care for change drastically, I think at this point if it's very bad maybe like drugs or drinking I can't really know for sure what he is doing but...maybe you should get a professor or his parents involved. Sometimes even though it's hard you have to accept you maybe aren't the right person to get him to stop" She paused for a moment and smiled.

"Not to say you aren't helping I'm sure you are but sometimes you need a more...serious consequences to his actions...like envolving teacher of a parent..or even a family member he seriously looks up to. Sometimes that may help even more than anyone seems to think. I know you most likely want to be the one to make him stop and feel better, but maybe you need to recurit some more help"

After she was done explaining she leaned back allowing the other to absorb what she had said, she could only hope they didn't react too badly to what she had said. She knew it might've sounded a bit harsh but she was only speaking from a place in her heart that knew what she said was in the mind at least, the best option.

@Darcy Culkin
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Astra Montgomery
Mini Ava :
crazy ((astra)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
crazy ((astra)) 000000

Back to top Go down

Darcy Culkin

Post by Darcy Culkin Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:33 pm

"I know James has tried some drastic stuff. It didn't work. He was breaking into Gryffindor dorms to find his brother's stash!"

He just couldn't understand...

@Astra Montgomery
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Darcy Culkin
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
darcy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Hanson
Made 100 Posts
Hufflepuff
British
Capricorn
Pride Flag
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down