Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) EmptyI Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) EmptyI Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) EmptyI Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) EmptyI Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

Go down

Madison Shaw

I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) Empty I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

Post by Madison Shaw Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Maddie didn't understand her mother at times, who sent all her kids to get her wine. Today was Maddie's day to get wine while all her siblings got to be in a nice cozy house. Sending your five-month pregnant daughter to get wine, didn't make much sense to Madison who disliked being in the cold, to begin with. The girl was only cold in personality, aside from that she liked the warmth. She knew though it would give her time to do some of her own shopping. She knew her brother Ezra liked sweets, so she was going to be the sister who would get him sweets.

Cora Shaw wouldn't know that her daughter would get other things aside from wine. Maddie entered Honeydukes, walking over to her brother's favorite section, which didn't make much sense to her. Crossing her arms, she let out a small sigh looking at all the candies and knew that whatever she got Ezra better not complain, and should be grateful. Grabbing a pack of Pumpkin Pastries and Every Flavored Bean, she strolled down the aisle. Oblivious hit her as she soon ran into someone, letting out a grunt she shouted.

"Are people this stupid? Watch where you're going!"
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas) Empty Re: I Must Be Going Crazy (Dysmas)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Dysmas had found himself staying with the deputy headmaster after telling him of his lack-of-home situation; he was quite grateful for the offer as it meant that he wouldn't have to worry about where his next meal might be coming from. It was also a good opportunity to catch up on whatever his classmates were learning as it meant he wouldn't feel left behind once classes resumed for the year.

He decided to go get himself a few snacks from Honeydukes with some galleons that Nate had loaned him to get a few small things. Dysmas rarely got to have any real treats outside of feasts, so he was looking forward to being able to taste sweets such as Sugar Quills and Fizzing Whizzbees again. Before he knew it, he found himself bumping into someone as he walked through an aisle. Hearing the other's voice, he looked up. "I'm sorry. I'm not really used to walking in stores..."

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Being pregnant was something that certainly made Maddie more bitchy. She didn't want to be a mother, but her mother would kill if she got an abortion, and so would her older sister Tessa. Maddie rolled her eyes at the person she ran into, as far as she was concerned if you didn't know how to walk in stores than you shouldn't be walking in them. She crossed her arms, "Then maybe you should take some lessons on how to walk." said Maddie who was not dealing with stupidity before she went back.

Something stopped her from saying anymore, as she took a closer look at the person. Maddie realized the person looked slightly like Dysmas, and she certainly hasn't been drinking. She took a deep breath and said. "Dysmas..?", the girl didn't think she was being confused, but she wasn't sure who it had been. Asking someone's name didn't seem to hurt.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm

He widened his eyes seeing the other; he certainly didn't expect to bump into Madison of all people. Dysmas still couldn't believe that she pretty much used him to get laid. He wasn't sure if he could really trust her after that; being tortured by his own father had caused him to realize quite a few things about himself and his life experiences. "Madison?"

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Maddie knew that her intentions when it came to Dysmas had been wrong. And him purposefully dying certainly, made her feel really bad about what she did. Which resulted in her becoming pregnant, so the emotions seemed common. Even though right now she was not happy because if Dysmas was alive all this time, it meant he could have been there for her. Then again Maddie couldn't possibly know where he was and that perhaps maybe he could have been dead and come back to life. She let out a small sigh as she knew the girl would have to be nice. "I certainly haven't changed that much," she said in response to him saying her name.

"I thought you were a dead guy buddy, so thanks." said Maddie not happy to see him.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:07 pm

"That wasn't what I meant..." He was barely back into the swing of things after being tortured, so why was he being treated this way? Dysmas never really did anything to her after all. "Sorry! I couldn't help that I was tortured by my own father!"

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

She knew that she was probably being irrational, but hormones weren't making it easy. "What did you mean by it than Feofan?" she said crossing her arms in frustration. Maddie didn't like the idea of practically going through her pregnancy by herself not having, the only support she had been from her siblings. Her heart soon sank when she heard the next thing that was said by Dysmas and it caused her to let out a look of confusion. "What do you mean your own father?"
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Why was Madison interpreting his statements so harshly? What did he even do? "I'm just surprised to see you..." Dysmas gave a sheepish smile hoping that it would make up for whatever caused the other to get so pissed off. "I found out the name of my father, and I decided to try to meet him. Turns out he's an evil man..."

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:44 pm

"I am surprised to see you as well. This is my first time with someone returning from the dead." sighed the girl who knew she was probably being a bitch. It's something that she knew that she couldn't help, and she looked at Dysmas listening to what he had to say and nodded, "Well I am sorry to hear about that. Also sorry for being a total bitch, because clearly, I have not changed." she said even though little did Dysmas know she was pregnant. "Did your father kidnap you or something?" asked Madison in a low voice.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 pm

"I'm not a zombie! I didn't die!" Dysmas spat unable to believe what Madison was saying. Why did everyone think he was dead? He shook his head. "No, I looked for him myself. What child wouldn't?"

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 pm

"I know you didn't die Dysmas, you're standing right in front of me. I realized that I did some stupid things too you, but I am not really trying to offend you in the slightest. I am really sorry for whatever I did to you. Plus, I have been slowly trying to be a better person you know." said the girl, not wanting to reveal her pregnancy just now. "I understand that you want to meet your father, I would do the same thing if I were you. And I am sorry that it didn't turn out the way you liked."
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 pm

"Do you really?" he asked unsure of what to believe. What has caused Madison to try to redeem herself? Dysmas already didn't know much about what went on at school since his disappearance, so he felt rather stupid for assuming things. "I'm just glad to still be alive."

Last edited by Dysmas Feofan on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Madison didn't really want to tell Dysmas that she was pregnant. And it's not like if he really looked at her, he couldn't actually notice her growing baby bump. She leaned against the rack of candy as she sighed. "Yeah, some things that are going on in my life have caused me to perhaps rethink my escape on life. Nothing major, just a change of heart." lied the Slytherin. She bit her lip as she listened to him say that he was alive. "I am glad your alive, as well."
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Dysmas cocked his head feeling quite surprised that Madison seemed to have changed quite a bit since they had last seen each other. "Really? That's good, I guess. I understand if you don't want to talk about what's going on..."

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pm

She had been surprised by her change of spirit towards many things in life. Then again from what people told the idea of motherhood is something that changes most people. "Yeah, I am actually surprised that I have the heart to change." laughed Madison hoping that maybe she could bring some light into her friend's life. "Are you returning after winter break?"
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 pm

"Does the school know? Or do they still think you're a bitch?" Dysmas asked knowing how hard their classmates held onto reputations. He nodded enthusiastically hearing Madison's question. "Of course! I at least know when my next meal is at school."

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:49 pm

A sigh escaped her face when Dysmas asked her a question, "Something else kind of butchered my reputation, let's just say. Plus right now I have to play makeup to all the people I fucked over. Let's just say my life has been interesting." she said indirectly mentioning the fact that she had been pregnant. "That's good to know at least one decent Slytherin is coming back." smiled the girl who felt horrible for what she did to Dysmas.

"My sister is taking the position of Care for Magical Creatures." smiled the girl.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Dysmas found himself quite surprised when Madison began to talk about her ruined reputation. "You mean they actually changed their minds quite easily?" To him,that was quite unprecedented. "I'm a decent one? Does your sister like creatures? Will she be better than the old one?"

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Madison knew how brutal the Slytherins were and changed their minds. "Well, what caused it had been something that they would call me a disgrace for. Even though they are all irresponsible in my mind," she said crossing her arms. Most would just get an abortion and call it a day. "It was ruined because for once in my life I took responsibility. But I guess taking responsibility as a Slytherin is wrong and that we should just take the easy way out." sighed the Slytherin.

"Yes, Dysmas you are a decent one. It will be good to see a friendly face in a house of vipers," she said with a smile. "She loves creatures and one could say a little bit too much. Plus she does not take crap from people, she is my sister Autumn, but ten times worse and quite personally acts more like a mom, then my actual mom." sighed the girl.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:24 pm

"Oh. That's awful. People in our house are always so judgmental," he replied. "Don't people in our house say it's usually out of self-preservation or something like that?" Dysmas felt as if quite a few of his housemates have a major attitude. "Well, I hope she'll enjoy her job. We do need good professors at Hogwarts."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum