Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
making memories (Aquila) Emptymaking memories (Aquila) Emptymaking memories (Aquila) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
making memories (Aquila) Emptymaking memories (Aquila) Emptymaking memories (Aquila) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

making memories (Aquila)

2 posters

Go down

Gabriella Riddle

making memories (Aquila) Empty making memories (Aquila)

Post by Gabriella Riddle Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:22 pm

Gabby chatted with some of her housemates as she stood off to one side of the Great Hall. She had never been very close with most of her housemates but she would talk to them from time to time if she had nothing better to do. She wasn't exactly sure where Ethan had gotten off to but she kept an eye out for him while trying not to seem like she was doing so. She didn't want to seem desperate by any means! Then she spotted someone else instead. Excusing herself, she made her way over to her best friend who was snapping pictures of couples as they danced. She smiled as she spoke to her friend. "Getting some good shots, Quila?" She asked as she looked over her friend's shoulder but quickly realizing she couldn't quite see what her friend did through the little window on the camera.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
making memories (Aquila) Tumblr_pgkozq4wkg1spfcxeo1_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

making memories (Aquila) Empty Re: making memories (Aquila)

Post by Aquila Malfoy Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:31 pm

There were a few couples who weren't the most welcoming to her camera flashing as they danced around the floor. Aquila didn't notice or care that much. All of the shots were turning out so amazing, even if they were beginning to sprawl all over the Great Hall from the various drafts intended to keep things to a bearable temperature.

"Keep it up, guys!" Aquila exclaimed as a pair shuffled around hear, doing their best to keep the rhythm to a cheesy Beastly Boys hit. "Did I just her GABBY????!!!! Yaaaay!"

Turning her focus away from the couples, there was a look of relief on a few of their faces. "Merlin, Gabby, look at how gorgeous you look!!!" Aquila let her camera land against her abdomen as she grabbed her best friend's hands and began to jump up and down in place. "Ethan's going to freak when he sees you!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
making memories (Aquila) Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:44 am

Just the way that Aquila sounded so excited to have found her was enough to bring a big smile to Gabby's face. She loved her best friend dearly. She did a bit of a little model spin with Aquila complimented her. "You really think so? I was hoping to leave him speechless. I wouldn't even let him see my dress before now!" She knew that it was silly, especially when she usually wasn't one who would try to impress anyone with the way she dressed but she and Ethan had been dating for a while now and she wanted to be able to take his breath away, so to say. A girl could hope to impress her boyfriend from time to time, right? "Look at you! You look absolutely stunning!" She said, a smile on her face as she took in her friend's dress and everything.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:52 am

"You didn't even let him see the dress??? He's going to be so speechless! Iamsohappyforyou!!!!" Her voice got quicker and quicker with excitement, taking in the contagious high of the people surrounding them. "You think so?!?!" Aquila patted down her glittery rainbow dress that snug at her hips. "I saw it, and I just had to get it! I thought it looked really cute and spunky!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:09 pm

Gabby's grin only grew as Aquila got more and more excited. "He made me wait when it came to asking me to come with him! I thought I would return the favor." She laughed, it hadn't been a malicious thing but it showed part of why she had been put into the Slytherin house. He left her in suspense so she had done the same to him! She just hoped he would take seeing her as a good surprise instead of anything else. "It suits you so well! You look absolutely perfect, like you should be on the cover of Witch Weekly or something!" She said, knowing it was a high compliment but it was one she truly meant.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:54 pm

Giggling, Aquila replied, "That's the way to do it! That's what he deserves for taking so long to ask you! Why would he do that? You should've been asked as soon as the first poster for it went up!" She didn't get boys sometimes. If she was Ethan, she would've done anything to ask her to the formal. Why did he wait so long????

"We should both be on the cover of Witch Weekly! Quick, let's take a photo together!"

Holding up her camera, Aquila squished herself beside her best friend and held up the front of her camera to themselves.

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:57 am

Gabby wasn't upset that Ethan had waited so long to ask her to the dance, not really. Though, she had been worried that maybe he wasn't going to ask her at all. She had just returned the favor and kept him waiting to see what she would wear to the formal as retaliation! "I know, I was really worried he wasn't going to ask me at all." She said, voicing her concerns. Even if they had ended up not coming to fruition, she had been worried nonetheless. Who wouldn't have been?!?

She leaned in as Aquila mentioned them taking a picture together and smiled her best smile. Gabby wasn't usually the type to want to be close to many people but she made exceptions for those closest to her. She made sure she was close enough that they could both be in the frame then waited for Aquila to snap the shot. "I can't wait to see it!" She said after the picture had been snapped.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm

FLASH!!

"Wooo! This is going to be great!"

Once the photo came out of the camera, Aquila began to shake it madly in an effort for it to develop as quickly as possible without the use of a developing potion.

Smiling, she loudly asked Gabby, "Are you and Ethan going to the afterparty?!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down