Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
alone [aquila] Emptyalone [aquila] Emptyalone [aquila] Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

alone [aquila]

2 posters

Go down

Gabriella Riddle

alone [aquila] Empty alone [aquila]

Post by Gabriella Riddle Sat May 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Gabby snuck into the music classroom. From what she could tell, it wouldn't be being used that evening and she was dying to get her hands on some of the instruments there. She hadn't been able to get any time away to sneak into there since she had gotten back to school. It was one of the things she missed from back home was her guitar, the piano, and her room that she could easily soundproof so that no one would be able to hear her. Sure, she knew that she was decent enough and she enjoyed music and singing but she didn't really have the courage to perform in front of anyone else... Aside from that one time last year with Ethan. But she hadn't since.

She sat down on the bench in front of the piano and began to move her fingers over the keys, just pecking at them at first before it turned into something more. She began to play a beautiful melody before singing along to the somber song she played. The thought of anyone else coming in left her mind as she got wrapped up in the music.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
alone [aquila] Tumblr_pgkozq4wkg1spfcxeo1_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

alone [aquila] Empty Re: alone [aquila]

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sun May 28, 2023 7:29 pm

Aquila had been all around the castle trying to take some general candids for the school newspaper to use; she loved having the opportunity to express her passion for photography and be involved in an extracurricular. The worst part about it was that she didn't think of doing this last term!

As she walked through one of the fifth floor corridors, she peeked into the music room as she heard an awfully familiar voice singing to an extremely lovely tune. Gabby?! Squealing with happiness, Aquila ran into the music classroom and immediately whooped and hollered in support.

"Gabby!!! That was amazing!!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
alone [aquila] Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Tue May 30, 2023 11:50 am

Gabby had completely forgotten to place a silencing charm around the room! She didn't even think about it until the door was flung open and someone rushed inside. She stopped singing instantly, her fingers hitting the keys like a toddler in her shock. It was like she were a child who had been caught doing something she shouldn't be doing. Her heart raced. Then she realized that it was only Aquila who had walked in. She took a deep breath to calm herself as her friend cheered her on.

Her cheeks burnt as she smiled appreciatively at her best friend. "Thanks, Quil." She said, still shy that she had been caught. She had hoped that her performance with Ethan last year would have helped her get over some of her nervousness but it had done very little. "What are you doing here?" She asked, hoping to take some of the attention off of herself.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Wed May 31, 2023 6:11 pm

Realizing that she had never been in the music classroom during her entire time at Hogwarts, Aquila began checking out all of the instruments and music stands that were displayed throughout the room.

"I've been out taking photos for the newspaper, and I just happened to hear you sing as I walked down the corridor!"

As she gazed at her friend and the piano, Aquila was marveled at this perfect opportunity to get another photo and hang out with her bestie. "What were you doing in here?"

She brushed her finger along the strings of a harp as she paced around the room towards Gabby.

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:59 pm

Gabby felt like she just wanted to melt into the floor. "You heard me all the way in the hall? That means anyone else out there could too." Why had she forgotten to put up the silencing charm on the door like she normally did? She usually didn't have to worry about anyone hearing her but she had forgotten today and for all she knew the whole school could have heard her. Not that she thought she sounded bad or anything, she knew she didn't, she just didn't feel comfortable performing for others.

"I come in here sometimes to clear my head. I'm usually very good about remembering a silencing charm so no one in the hall can hear but I guess I forgot today." Her cheeks were still a little red while she explained. This was much better when she was at home. She didn't care if her parents or siblings heard her sing or play the piano. At school it was different.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:55 pm

"You sounded really good, Gabby!!!"

Why did her friend always use a silencing charm in here? Did she not know just how amazing her voice was? Or her musical ability in general? She was one of the highlights of last term's music night after all! Aquila took a quick snap of one of the guitar before joining Gabby near the piano.

"What's music class like? Do you sing like this during class too? If not, you should more often, everyone would love it!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:56 pm

Gabby chewed at her bottom lip as Aquila complimented her. A sigh then left her lips. "I know I don't sound bad... I just am not really comfortable being in the limelight so to say." She shrugged, trying to make it seem like it wasn't a huge deal or anything. Really, it wasn't, was it? Then when she mentioned music class she shrugged again. "I really don't participate all that much in music class since I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to show them up or anything." Especially Mackenzie since she knew that Mackenzie was happy being in the limelight and had talent as well and she just didn't want the drama that could come if her sister thought she was trying to show her up. Not because she was scared of Kenzie by any means but she just didn't want to deal with a tantrum.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:57 am

Not comfortable in the limelight? Oh, her bestie had stage fright! Aquila was ecstatic when she actually got on stage with the help of Ethan. She'd ask her sisters for help, but Aquila didn't think Gabby would appreciate their methods, and, like she's witnessed before, Mackenzie probably wouldn't like it.

She was in such a tough spot!

"I didn't know music class was so competitive! I thought it was fun with Professor Jackson teaching?"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual