Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  EmptyI just wanna play my music all night long (open)  EmptyI just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  EmptyI just wanna play my music all night long (open)  EmptyI just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I just wanna play my music all night long (open)

2 posters

Go down

Ethan Layton

I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Empty I just wanna play my music all night long (open)

Post by Ethan Layton Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:51 pm

Ethan sat in an empty compartment and took his guitar out of it's case. It was a long ride so he might as well use it to maybe write some new music. He took out the song journal he had enchanted last year to take what he played down. He had enchanted it to listen to the notes he played and write them down so he could keep his hands free to play and not forget any notes or chords. He strummed a bit to tune it right and began a song he had been working on. "A minor to b Sharp..." He muttered the notes as he played them, not noticing someone had entered the compartment.
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Shawn-mendes
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  000000
Gryffindor
Favorite Subject: Music
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Empty Re: I just wanna play my music all night long (open)

Post by Charlotte Huxley Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Charli wanted to get as far away from Ellie as possible after getting on the train. The girl didn’t shut up about her prefect badge, and she didn’t want to be around someone who could okay with throwing fame away for the safety of something. She got on the train and spotted one of her housemates, it was Ethan Layton.

“Hey Layton!” she said with a huge smile as she walked over to him. “How was your summer and are you already playing a song?” she chuckled. She knew he was the music guy of their house.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  E6b4264986bda700b9f27d94d49dcdf2
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  Empty Re: I just wanna play my music all night long (open)

Post by Ethan Layton Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05 pm

Ethan looked up at Charlotte and smiled "Hey there, Charli. You know it, been working on this one for a few weeks now. But I can't seem to figure out how I want this one specific rift to go. It's the climax of the song so it has to be perfect." He set the guitar back in it's case and gestured to the seat next to him, "You can sit if you'd like. The ride would be better with some company"

@Charlotte Huxley
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

Post by Charlotte Huxley Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:09 pm

Charli did love hearing Ethan’s music, and it meant it was an offer she had to take up. A smile escaped her face. “I like that idea a lot you know.” she said with a smile. She had taken a seat by Ethan, “Want me to help you find the specific rift?” she asked because right now she had a lot of ideas.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
I just wanna play my music all night long (open)  E6b4264986bda700b9f27d94d49dcdf2
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:17 pm

Ethan smiled when she sat down. He had to admire her eyes as the sun came through the window, the way they danced like flames across water, it was hard not to get lost in them. "you know how to write music?" That was definitely something he didn't know before. She just got cooler and cooler, didn't she? "so I'm thinking of going from an a minor to a b sharp to a high g elongated note to start."

@Charlotte Huxley
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

Post by Charlotte Huxley Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:25 pm

Charli knew how to play the flirting playing real fucking well, and Ethan was perfect for that. "Yes I do know how to write music, it's safe to say I have a past of artists in my family," she said with a smile. Whenever she did cheerleading growing up, she had to work on different beats for routines. "It's safe to say that I had been exposed to music from a young age," she said with a huge smile, and her career outside of being a student required it. "Do you got the voice for high pitch? Since sometimes you have to have a voice, since those notes are hard," she said with a confident smile.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:31 am

Ethan was impressed. He liked a girl with a background in music. He smirked and shrugged when asked why his voice was capable of doing, "Not sure. This one honestly might be a duet. I'd have to find a girl that could go that high. I'd normally go to Jocelyn but she's at Illvermony again. Her family moved back to America over the summer." It made him sad that his best friend was so far away. He missed her.

@Charlotte Huxley
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

Post by Charlotte Huxley Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:35 am

Charli didn’t mind singing for Ethan if he needed someone too. She had a background in singing, and liked to think she was pretty good at it. “Would you like me to fill that spot up for you?” she said with a little smirk, before letting her fingers caress his side. “I’d love to help you in any way I’m able to help, Ethan.” she said as put a kiss on his cheek, honestly down for some other distraction.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:28 pm

"Really? You would be interested?" He didn't think that would be something she was into. She seemed to be proving him wrong left and right today, "I mean yeah. If you think you can do it I'd love your help." He felt a slight blush creep along the base of his neck when she kissed his cheek. He cleared his throat and scratched at it to make it look natural, "Thanks, Charli. You're a sweet girl, you know that?"

@Charlotte Huxley
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

Post by Charlotte Huxley Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:39 am

Charli liked the idea of having a gig, and a chance to get fame in the wizarding world for once. “Yes I’d love to do it, and I’d think we could make a good team.” she said giving him a smile. It was one of the things she took pride in was her singing ability which tended to go unnoticed. Watching him blush at her kiss, made Charli smile since she liked that effect. “I think your cool too, Ethan. If you want I’d love to be able to experiment more if you’d like.” she said in a lot of ways trying to get something from Ethan, and this idea of being his lead singer sounded like such a good idea.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:16 pm

"Yeah. I think we would to." Ethan said, flashing her a crooked smile. He listened to her and cocked his head to the side, "What do you mean?" Experiment? What did she mean by that? Did she mean musically or... Something else? He felt his cheeks start to heat up at the thought of it.

@Charlotte Huxley
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

Post by Charlotte Huxley Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:52 am

Charli loved when guys had no clue what she was talking about. She loved the blush on their face and right now Ethan was starting to heat up in his cheeks. “I mean we could experiment with music tonight, but right now since no one is around, I was thinking we could have sex for the first time as friends of course, and maybe kick off this new partnership.” she said as she played with his shirt. “What do you think? I’ll gladly charm the doors so no one will see what’s going on unless you got some clothes.” she said with a shrug. Charli wanted to start this school year off with a bang.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down