Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Wanna Play? (Open) EmptyWanna Play? (Open) EmptyWanna Play? (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Wanna Play? (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Samara Dane

Wanna Play? (Open) Empty Wanna Play? (Open)

Post by Samara Dane Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:35 pm

Samara wanted to have a fun and carefree time, she didn't want to be stuck up in her home bored or eating ice cream, she wanted to maybe find someone to take home and sink her teeth into for the rest of the night. When Samara got going it was hard to stop her, she was someone who loved the sexual activities and made sure that she got her fill whether is was a male or female or both. She hadn't had two people in her bed in a year but either way she wanted fun and she was definitely going to get it whether it killed her. Hell she'd even take wrecking havoc if it meant she got some kind of amusement in the end.

She walked into the bar looking gorgeous and ready to party as always. She got to the bar and grinned at the bartender. "A dirty martini, make it filthy" she winked before giggling. She loved being a tease, it was so fun.

Samara Outfit
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Wanna Play? (Open) Tumblr_otjs1zFZaY1so5sj8o2_500
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Wanna Play? (Open) PvsYTAK

Back to top Go down

Wanna Play? (Open) Empty Re: Wanna Play? (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Delilah wanted to have a fun night away from the children she was entrusted to teach the ways of her forefathers to. She dressed herself in a black crop top, blue low rise skinny jeans, which she paired with knee high black leather high heeled boots and headed out. Trying to decide on where she should go she finally landed in The Unforgivable pub. A smile crept across her face as she looked around, before heading to bar where she spotted a gorgeous lady.

"Hello darling, how is the night treating you?" She asked before ordering a peach bellini, casting the woman a smile, 'damn she is hot.' she thought to herself as she took a sip of her drink.

@Samara Dane

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Samara was given her drink and she winked before taking a sip. It was strong and delicious just the way she liked it. She heard heels clicking and when she heard a voice she turned and saw a beautiful blonde before her. "Why hello, the night is treating me very well, what of you? Can I get you a drink?" She asked.

@Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Darren Parker

Post by Darren Parker Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Darren had the night off and was pleased when he found himself at the unforgivable pub in knockturn alley. He loved to have a drink there once in a while and he tended to find himself some company each time he was there. He stepped up to the bar and got himself a glass of aged firewhiskey. He walked along the crowds of people as he sipped until his eyes fell upon a blonde. Not just any blonde. A blonde more beautiful than he had ever seen. He approached her and smiled "well you must be an angel or a devil to look this good. Which one is it?" He then noticed the brunette and smiled even more "I see beauty runs in pairs."

@Delilah riddle @Samara dane
Professor
Darren Parker
Mini Ava :
Wanna Play? (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:02 pm

While waiting for the other girl to say something, anything to her, Samara heard another voice and she looked to see a handsome man greeting the blonde and then to her as well. Samara couldn't help but grin. "No beauty runs in pairs, extreme beauty and gorgeous woman run in pairs, lucky for you we're both" Samara replied.

@Delilah Riddle @Darren Parker
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Darren Parker

Post by Darren Parker Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:51 pm

"well it must be my lucky day." Darren said with a smirk "does beauty have a name?" He asked the brunette before sipping his drink once more. He really shouldn't be flirting. He doubted Atticus would like it. But Darren needed a release from all the stress classes had been putting him under

@Samara dane @Delilah riddle
Professor
Darren Parker
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Delilah was slightly annoyed to be interrupted, while talking to a beautiful face, crossing her arms against her chest as she he talked to her than to the woman beside her. 'Player,' she thought to herself as she looked over at the woman who sparked her interest in the first place. 'What I would do to have her in my bed,' she found herself thinking her eyes drifted to the male and she had to admit that he was hot.

"Sorry to interrupt your little conversation, but my name is Delilah Riddle," she thought she could at least introduce herself. Honestly she would be fine with either in her bed, an idea sparked in her head what would it be like to have both, no she could not think that, she did not think either of them seemed to be the type to have a threesome.

@Samara Dane, @Darren Parker

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Samara looked between the two of them and had to admit they were both definitely gorgeous human beings. When the handsome guy asked about what their names were, the blonde introduced herself as Delilah and Samara grinned. "Oh my name is Samara Dane, nice to meet you both" she replied seductively.

@Darren Parker @Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Darren Parker

Post by Darren Parker Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 pm

"riddle? I believe I have your sister in my class. Mackenzie. Shy little thing" he said shaking his head "pleasure to meet you, miss Dane" he said winking at the brunettee " what brings you lovely ladies here tonight?"

@Samara dane @Delilah riddle
Professor
Darren Parker
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:59 pm

"She needs to grow a backbone, Delilah said in response to Darren mentioning her sister Mackenzie, she loved the girl but did not want people walking over her like they currently were. Then was her choice of a boyfriend she could do much better, however she will just let that end in a pile of burning petals as it is bound to happen in her eyes.

Delilah turned her attention to Samara, and smiled at her, "Samara that is a beautiful name, definitely suiting to the beauty standing before me," she told her before taking a sip of her drink, was it getting hot in here? Or was it just her, she did not think that she would be surrounded by two gorgeous individuals this evening but she definitely was not complaining.

@Samara Dane, @Darren Parker

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:48 pm

When the man known as Darren talked about the blonde's sister, it made her take a drink, she had killed her one and only sibling and she didn't feel any type of remorse. When the male said it was a pleasure to meet her, she smirked. "Oh believe me I know" she replied.

The blonde known as Delilah spoke about her sister and she just smirked a bit, Samara took a sip of her drink and winked at the blonde. "Thank you, not as beautiful as the two people in front of me, but believe me my looks may be deceiving in certain matters" Samara winked before grinning.

@Darren Parker @Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down