Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Something can happen in the end (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 Empty Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rose was there watching people and same time feeling bit of bored. People around her seemed to have people to talk to or even people to spend time with. She was there all alone. She was just trying to figure out why she had came here at the first place. She looked at her dress and smiled. It was quite simple one. She did wear even sneakers instead of heels, she was more comfortable in them. She walked over snack table and took from there some strawberries. She just felt like eating those. At least she had something to do now.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:42 am

"Hmm..."

Keir stood up all of a sudden. He turned about, apparently deep in thought. Well, summoning a pair of shorts from the dormitory would be pointless. For one, he wasn't sure if his magic was strong enough to do something like that yet and secondly, a pair of speeding shorts through the entrance hall packed with students was likely to rouse varying reactions...

He could attempt transfiguration. That also came with a few risks. But he was good at transfiguration...

He took his wand, and pointed it at the skirt part of her dress, said a few words and the material gathered to form shorts. Surprised that it had actually worked, he beamed at her.

"There! I can revert it once we're done. Come on!" He took her hand and practically dragged her off.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Something can happen in the end (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:49 am

Rose was surprised when Keir suddenly stood up there now. She wasn't sure what he was up to now. A few seconds later she stood up there too.

She saw him taking his wand out and when she pointed it at her then she was even more confused. She soon noticed her skirt part of her dress did form shorts. She looked at Keir and just rolled her eyes.

She didn't expect this and when she was dragged towards the trees by him then she had no other option but to follow him. "I guess we are doing this then now," she said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 am

Keir laughed.

"Yup!"

He practically launched himself at the first branch, struggled on it, then managed to pull himself up onto it. Then he got onto the next branch, and could see high over the lake.

"Wow come and see this!"
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 am

Rose laughed there now too and watched as Keir climbed up from that tree now. She took a deep breath and she soon climbed up there too. Mostly the same way as him but even yeah it wasn't that easy.

"Oh wow. This looks beautiful," she had to admit there now. She liked the view she saw from here.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:20 am

Keir sat down on the branch, and tried to help Rose as well.

"It really is... I mean. I can see this out of my dormitory window, but it looks different from this angle."

He chuckled.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:29 am

Rose sat on the branch too with the help of Keir now.

"Oh yeah I can see the view of the grounds from mine too but this is yes different," she said with a smile there now.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:10 pm

"Yeah," He agreed, smiling as well.

"Do you ever think about leaving here and what you're gonna do as a job?" He asked.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Rose smiled and shrugged there now.

"I haven't given much thought much about it. I'm not sure who I wanna be yet. There have been quite many ideas, ministry, healer and so on. These days I don't think that much ahead. You never know what happens. Life is very confusing and unexpected things happen." She sighed and looked at the distant there. She never thought she would lose her mother at such a young age.

@Keir MacGregor

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:14 am

"Yeah, like, you could get warts and turn into a hag!"

He laughed, enjoying teasing her.

He knew really what she was referring to, but it always felt better to address it in the same way he would for everyone: with light-hearted humour.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Rose narrowed her eyes on Keir and soon after rolled her eyes. "You and your jokes," she mumbled there now. She knew the boy loved to joke.

"I hope not that but I know it was meant as a joke," she said with a smile there now. She didn't really take it that seriously.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2