Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Something can happen in the end (Open) EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Something can happen in the end (Open) EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) EmptySomething can happen in the end (Open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Something can happen in the end (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something can happen in the end (Open) Empty Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Rose was there watching people and same time feeling bit of bored. People around her seemed to have people to talk to or even people to spend time with. She was there all alone. She was just trying to figure out why she had came here at the first place. She looked at her dress and smiled. It was quite simple one. She did wear even sneakers instead of heels, she was more comfortable in them. She walked over snack table and took from there some strawberries. She just felt like eating those. At least she had something to do now.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Something can happen in the end (Open) Empty Re: Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:34 am

While passing Rose Weasley at the dance, Keir didn’t say anything to her. But he did push a note into her hands, which he’d hoped she would read away from prying eyes.

Meet me on the grounds Rosie - Keir.

He wanted to talk to Rose, especially seeing her at the dance in her dress. She looked very pretty. But there was also the thing of trying to avoid his sister Lorna. If Lorna knew he was being friendly with ‘the enemy’, she would have something to say about it. And tell his older sisters...

It was risky, he knew that. Keir waited for her near the greenhouses, wanting to catch sight of her when she came out. Then he could call her over!
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Something can happen in the end (Open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Something can happen in the end (Open) Empty Re: Something can happen in the end (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:49 am

Rose kept eating there these strawberries and suddenly she had something in her hands. Some note. She looked at that note and smiled even. She barely saw who it was. She decided do it and go and meet him.

The girl walked out of the Great Hall and slowly walked to the grounds. She now tried to spot the person who gave her the note. She wondered about what all this was now.

@Keir MacGregor

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:04 am

”Psst, Rose!”

He beckoned her over.

”Are you enjoying the dance?” He asked her, when he could tell that they weren’t being noticed.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:13 am

Rose heard her named to be said. So she looked over the person and smiled. She walked closer to him there now.

"Hey. So far it has been okay. Even if a bit boring since people I knew seem to talk with other people. So can't say I'm enjoying it 100%," she said with a sigh. "What about you?" she asked back.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:19 am

”It’s not so bad, but I’ve been pretty bored as well.”

He paused there a brief moment, picking up a loose branch on the ground and swishing it about a bit.

”The hall looks like one of the events my family would go to,” He told her, but couldn’t help sounding a little bitter. ”All decked out and... shiny.” He couldn’t really describe elements of interior decor. It just didn’t interest him. ”My family are a bit... I don’t know how to describe it. They prefer the finer things in life. Anyway I should probably tell you why I asked you to come out here and didn’t just talk at the dance...”
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:28 am

Rose nodded her head and same time listened to him to speak there now. She didn't really know that much about his family but then again she never really looked that much into other people's family histories.

"Oh, I see. Families celebrate things differently yes," she had to say that there now, which was true. All this was very hard to do in her family. All these decorations won't there stay up for long.

"Yeah, I'm pretty interested why you asked to meet here," she had to admit that there now.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 am

”It’s my sister, Lorna...”

He threw the branch as far as he could into the distance, smiling a little.

”She wouldn’t like me talking to you.” He just had to put it out there on the table. ”None of my family would like it. Not on friendly terms, anyway.”
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:42 am

Rose looked at Keir and just sighed at that info. She wasn't sure what to say right away.

"Awh. That's a bit sad," she said there with a weak smile. She liked to talk to him. "And why they don't like my family? Because it's not all pureblood these days? Because my mother used to be muggleborn? And why you wanna risk with all this and still talk with me?" she was curious about it now.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:15 am

"Yeah... something like that..."

He felt really awkward saying it, but he was glad that Rose wasn't taking it the wrong way. Perhaps she would get a little fed up with it after a while, especially if they had to keep their friendship so private.

"Well, yeah. I mean... I just don't know what's important anymore. But we're all just the same, really. I mean as individuals we are different, but we're all flesh and blood human beings. I can't see you as being the enemy is what I'm trying to say."

He smiled nervously.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 am

Rose nodded and sighed. She knew so many families were still like that. She didn't understand what so big deal of all this really.

"Well yeah, we are all different and see things differently. I don't see you as my enemy too. I would never do that. I'm sure you figure out what is important to you eventually," she said with a small smile. She wasn't sure how long she can keep all this private.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:32 am

"Sorry."

He smiled at her.

"I just really wanted the chance to get to know you," He said, leaning up against the greenhouse. "When you were in that ice maze at the beginning of the year you looked so sad. All I wanted to do was cheer you up."

He knew that her Mother had died, and unlike the majority of his family... he didn't relish in it. It was a dreadful thing to lose a parent.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:38 am

"It's okay."

She listened here and sighed. She used to be sad back then yes a lot. She had lost a mother and well she was trying to deal with it. She tried to stay strong but it wasn't easy. "Yeah, this year didn't start very good for me. And yeah I need some cheering up then. People so often back then kept saying their sorry. They still do." What she found kind of annoying nowadays.

"Oh, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better too," she added.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:51 am

"Yeah?" So she still wanted to spend some time together then!

His smile was bright, but ebbed away a little bit and he suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"There's one thing I should tell you though," He tapped her nose, "If I ever seem cold towards you, or distant, or you feel as though I'm ignoring you - it's all just for show. But I won't be nasty towards you or anything like that, not ever."

"But if we meet up, we'll do it like this. You can send me an owl, or I will send you one. It's just so that Lorna doesn't get a whiff of what's going on. My sister has very sharp ears and eyes..."
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:16 am

Rose listened closely to what he said there now. She didn't really like it but she kind of did understand why he did it but she wasn't sure how to respond to all this right away.

"Awh. Well if you want so badly hide if from I guess it's only way do it then. Even if I won't like it. At least your honest about it and don't lie to me. Also that you don't ignore me because you want more likely because you have to." She didn't like him ignoring her.

"You know right that these days owls are watched by the ministry? But I guess notes will work. Well, I don't really know your sister. But if you want to hide all this from her. I can't do much about it. But you need to eventually stand up for yourself. You can't keep hiding things from family. Things come out eventually,"
she knew they did. No more you tried to hide in the end it will be harder to tell truth.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:37 am

Keir sat down on the grass. It felt like a moment where you needed to. Maybe she would join him.

"... yeah." He understood entirely what she was saying, but it wasn't quite that simple. "If Melvina found out, I don't know what would happen... but it wouldn't be good. Melvina is my eldest sister," He added that as an explanation. "But, I mean. I love her. Even if she has done things that... I can't explain it. I just wish things didn't have to be this way."
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:20 am

Rose soon sat down next to him on the grass. She tried to understand him but it wasn't that easy.

"I see. I can't say I understand all this but well if you are so afraid of her then there must be the reason. But yeah you can't hide things from her forever, but I guess we can do it for now," she said simply. She didn't really know her older sisters. She didn't know how to have older siblings really but she had older cousins but they didn't really try to tell her what she should do most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:12 am

"Okay. Uhm, yeah... so..."

Now that they had got that awkward stuff out the way, maybe he could actually talk to her properly now.

"You look pretty, by the way." If there wasn't all these restrictions, he probably would have asked her to the dance as his date. He was sure they would have had a lot of carefree fun together. "I like what you've done to your hair, as well. It looks a little different to how you usually have it? I don't really like wearing clothes like this though..."

His nice shirt was untucked, and he'd lost the cuff links so they were rolled up at the sleeve. He'd left his jacket somewhere, and didn't really care. The trousers were uncomfortable. It may have been expensive, but it was horrible to wear...
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:24 am

Rose was glad that Keir changed now the topic away from his family. It was something she didn't really wanna discuss forever.

"Thanks, even if I didn't do much with my hair, it probably is just bit more curly than usually," she said with a smile on her face, she might have had even little blush on her face since she wasn't really used to these compliments. "You don't look so bad yourself too," she said with a small smile there now.

"Well, I do wear dresses here and there but not that often. They aren't most of the days very comfortable ones," she said with a small smile. She didn't really bother even wearing high heels ever, she didn't really see the point of them.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:44 am

Keir grinned. "It's curly - it's all over the place!" He chuckled a little, "Only teasing!"

She was kind of fun to tease.

"Is that your favourite colour then? Light blue? I like the trainers as well. Heels look really, really difficult to walk in..."
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am

Rose just rolled her eyes on that but still smiled. She didn't really mind this teasing for some reasons. She wasn't sure why.

"It's one of my favourite colours yes and yeah thanks. Not a fan of high heels for sure. In them is yes very difficult to walk in."

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:04 am

"Yeah, I think I'll give them a miss," He jested, grinning. There was no way women's clothing appealed to him: apart from the fact that he came from a family with very distinct gender roles, he just thought it would be too uncomfortable.

Keir laughed.

"My favourite colour should be blue I guess, 'cause of Ravenclaw. But it's more red. Pink looks good on girls, too. Do you have anything pink?"
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:12 am

"Yeah, boys don't like them at all, I mean to wear them. Well usually. Heels make you look taller but that's it mostly," she said with a small smile. She didn't really like them still. She would never wear heels just to look taller. She found them so uncomfortable no matter what.

Rose just smiled.

"Oh, nice. Blue is a nice colour yes. So is red yes. I do have a few pink skirts and one dress even. Probably some shirts too." She did have some pink clothes in her closet but most of them weren't here with her at Hogwarts. She had more clothes than she could bring here or even wear during the school year.

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 am

Keir liked the sound of the pink skirt, but he wasn't going to say anything. He liked short skirts on girls... if he admitted to that, though, she'd probably think he was some kind of pervert. It wasn't the case. He just liked seeing their legs!

"So you like lots of colours, then," He concluded, tapping her on the edge of the nose again.

Looking out at the distance, they could just about see the edge of the forest.

"Have you ever climbed a tree?" He asked, grinning.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Rose wasn't sure how kind of clothes she had these days in her closet anymore. She had so many different colours and everything there.

"You can say that yes. It's just so hard to choose the one you like," she had to admit there and just smiled when he tapped the edge of his nose there once again. She didn't say anything about it.

"I actually have, when I was younger," she said with giggles now. It was fun. "But It's not easy in dress or skirts," she added.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next