Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
lord love a duck ((open)) Emptylord love a duck ((open)) Emptylord love a duck ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
lord love a duck ((open)) Emptylord love a duck ((open)) Emptylord love a duck ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

lord love a duck ((open))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Acheflow Burke

lord love a duck ((open)) Empty lord love a duck ((open))

Post by Acheflow Burke Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:20 pm

After all of the stress Cecelia had put her through over the past few weeks, Acheflow found some time in her itinerary to squeeze in a lengthy, much-needed spa appointment. The soft chime of bells soothed her as she sat down on one of the spa chairs, slowly dipping her feet into the warm, cleansing water. She needed her worries to wash itself away; she couldn't let any hint of stress show on her face or else some of her lady friends would be quick to bring it up. Her family was perfect, but now cracks were forming, and she couldn't bear to let them become obvious or grow in size.

She sighed and turned over to see who was beside her. "Oh, hello! How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long!"
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
lord love a duck ((open)) Vivian-pickles-harold-and-maude
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
lord love a duck ((open)) DiscreteRegularDeermouse-max-1mb
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Ancient Runes
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

lord love a duck ((open)) Empty Re: lord love a duck ((open))

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:23 am

Once the meeting with the spa owners had expired, Hector was feeling fairly confident. In order to really get them on board with what he was proposing, however, he felt as though he should be paying to use some of their facilities today (and, in itself, that wasn't such an arduous task). After saying his farewells to the back room, he came out into the front once more - where all the people (women, mostly) were having various treatments done here and there.

He almost looked over them entirely without thinking anything, when he saw the back of a lady's head that looked very much like his grandmother's. It wasn't impossible that it was her, seeing as she came here, but she appeared to be talking to someone seated next to her. What was ruder: to interrupt conversation, or to not say hello to her?

He decided on the latter, clearing his throat very slightly from above her seat. "Good afternoon, Grandmother," he said.

@Acheflow Burke

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
lord love a duck ((open)) Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
lord love a duck ((open)) Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:27 am

When there was an appropriate pause in the conversation, Acheflow looked up and smiled at her grandson. "Hello, Hector. I didn't expect to see you here today, how are you?"

She nodded to her friend as she got up and departed for her next spa treatment, leaving plenty of talking space for her and her grandson. "How is the progress on the store?".

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:05 am

"Quite well, I thank you..."

Inclining his head to his grandmother's friend, he followed her shortly afterwards. Moving and talking meant that he was expected to follow, and he always obliged to her.

"I believe I have secured the position of the shopkeeper who came with great recommendation and references, so the day-to-day operations will begin again," he told her, wondering what treatment she was having next. "All the accounting and stock has been sorted, the store itself has a new coat of paint, and I already have an agreement with Mrs Selwyn to do business with her. Everything is going extremely well, Grandmother."

He didn't look the least bit modest about it, or sound so.

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:17 am

An attendant came by and began to fill her foot basin with various salts and oils; in a snap, her feet were already feeling softer and less tense. This was exactly what she needed.

"That is wonderful, dear."

Then, her feet were dried and she was seated in the next room for a restorative face mask.

Acheflow looked at her grandson, smiling slightly as he explained the current state of Borgin and Burke's; she clasped her hands together in delight. "Excellent! I was hoping to see it reopen sooner than later. We'll have to have a small feast before your siblings return to Hogwarts to commemorate your success." She always enjoyed a good excuse to invite their associates over, especially when her grandchildren were a reason in some form. If only Cecelia would learn from her brothers... Perhaps she wouldn't have been so insubordinate!

"You're working with Clarice? That's a very good partnership," she replied, acting like she didn't already encourage it on her friend's end. "Has she shown you any of the artefacts yet?"

She sat down, staring up at the ceiling as the attendant brought out a tray of complimentary drinks to enjoy while her mask was being applied.

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:57 am

This is what he liked: his Grandmother's expression, proud and beaming. He felt very much like a grown man now: out in the world, bringing success to himself and his family, a darling woman at his side who would soon be his wife, impeccable grace, gaining respect, keeping way within the lines of what was expecting, filthy stinking rich--

It was all beginning to go to his head a little...

"I would very much like that, thank you, Grandmother!"

... Siblings grovelling to him...

"Not yet, but she has been in contact with me. You see, there is a reason why I've been here today, and it wasn't to get a treatment. I've been here on business."

His hands idly moved over some of the potions they had lined up on display for the treatments.

@Acheflow Burke

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:02 am

"You're here on business?"

Her grandson was so enterprising! She could tell from a young age that he took plenty from her son, so seeing him go straight into business and the workforce after Hogwarts was of no surprise to her. She grinned, closing her eyes as cucumber slices were placed on top of them.

"What kind of business, Hector? Is it anything that I'd enjoy?"

How far will her grandson stretch himself? Would it be possible for the Burkes to end up with some kind of business empire? That'd put them in a league above some of the other families! Such a pleasant possibility to think about!

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:27 am

"Certainly I'd hope so," he remarked, when she asked if she would enjoy it, "A passing remark had been made about having Roman Baths for us wizards in Britain here, so I had proposed the idea to the spa. They have room for expansion, but just haven't the Capital to put behind it. Don't you think it would be a very lucrative move for them to make, Grandmother?"

He said this pointedly, as one of the workers was present. They didn't make any comment and merely smiled, like they were trained to do.

"If you were to endorse the idea, I'm sure they would have a lot more reason to go forward..."

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 am

"A Roman Bath? Why, that'd be lovely to have!"

She wouldn't have to deal with the undesirables to use the ones that were already in Britain. Acheflow smirked with satisfaction as she felt the clay mask clinging itself to her face. Ah, she was going to look and feel so refreshed, it'd be like the past few weeks were as peaceful as can be!

"Do you remember the one holiday we took to Bulgaria that had this absolutely beautiful mineral spring? I felt as if I was in my youth again just by dipping my toes into the water..."

Ah, it had been a while since the Burkes had embarked on a huge summer holiday. It would have to happen once again now that the family was starting to expand through marriages. She was handed one of the passionfruit concoctions and drank it cleanly and slowly before the attendant placed it back on the tray.

"I'd be supportive of such an expansion. I am willing to dip into my vault to help procure funds for it."

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:55 pm

Perhaps he had a better relationship with his Grandmother than his own Mother. He loved them both, but there was something about Grandmother Burke that he'd always deeply admired. He felt far more motivated to impress her than anyone else in the family.

"I do! Perhaps I could convey my ideas to the planner based around that," he said eagerly, getting ahead of himself. They hadn't put it down in writing yet that they were going to do business with him.

Gazing at the drink she was given, Hector tried to get the servers' attention and request one for himself. Meanwhile, Granny said something very unexpected...

Well, it was exactly what he was hoping for, but he thought he'd have to do more grovelling first to get it!

"Oh, thank you, Grandmother! Truly!" Her face may have been covered in mud and her eyes obscured, but he took her hand to kiss it all the same. "I promise your investment will be well worth it. This place will thrive, surely! There will be a way of separating the masses, of course - a private section, I'm sure, for the more acquainted customers - like yourself. And myself..."

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:09 pm

Although her cheeks couldn't move as much due to the strength of the mask, Acheflow gave the widest smile she could manage. Her grandson was moving so quickly through the business world, and he was only at the start of his career! She hoped his younger siblings would follow him in acquiring such successes in their own career. The Burkes didn't acquire their wealth and connections by lying on their back all day after all.

"You're welcome, Hector. Consider it my gift for restoring Borgin and Burke's," she replied before receiving another sip of the drink. "Yes, our kind could use our own separate and grander section. Will there be any family discounts?"

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:04 pm

"You can count on it," he insisted, smiling briefly as he was served one of the drinks as well. Taking it, he took a long sip. It was very refreshing given the weather. "There will be all sorts of perks for us, I am sure. Just as long as my siblings do not take advantage of it..."

There was a hint of bitterness in his tone that he didn't do a very good job of hiding.

"Is there anything else you would like to see, Grandmother? Anything at all..."

@Acheflow Burke

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:13 pm

"I look forward to finding out what those perks may be, Hector."

The possibilities were endless from having their own private changing rooms to receiving the highest quality water that nobody else at the bath was getting... Ah, it was going to be so nice to have it closer to home and at one of her favorite businesses in all of Britain.

However, there was a tone in his voice that captured her attention. "Is there something going on, Hector? Or are you and your siblings having your usual disagreements?"

It better be the latter, especially after all the anguish Cecelia had caused her and her mother just weeks ago! Her wishlist for the Roman Bath could wait.

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:45 pm

Caught off guard, he was quiet for a moment. Like when he was a little boy and avoided talking about something, he started re-arranging the natural creases in his trousers where his knees were bent. There were still members of staff in the room, and he glanced over them almost sheepishly.

Right. He wasn't a boy. He was a man - remember?

"Leave us a moment," he said to them, smiling ever so slightly.

Then they were perfectly alone. "Melanthius and I have been in disagreement more as of late," he confessed, sipping his drink. "I don't like how he speaks to me. Sometimes he completely ignores me. He's supposed to listen to his elder brother!"

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:53 pm

So there was something going on then. Reaching up to one of her cucumber slices, Acheflow lifted it up to look directly at her grandson before setting it back down.

"What are the disagreements about?"

Did she hear that right? Melanthius was ignoring his brother? Acheflow was well-aware that he and Cecelia, especially Cecelia, both took more from the Bulstrodes in personality, but never did she think he'd do that. "Is there a reason why he's doing that, Hector?"

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Did he say it? Did he want to upset her even more? Did he really want Melanthius to be in the firing line over it? He thought and he thought and he thought.

What would Melanthius do, if the roles were reversed? It was hard to know, actually. Would he see it as an opportunity to rise up above his elder brother? Or would he simply take great pleasure in seeing him (Hector) suffer? Perhaps he would. Perhaps - but he couldn't know with any certainty.

If he told his Grandmother, there would be no going back from it.

"You know how he is smitten with Bellona Lestrange," he began, toeing around the edges, "But that is all he seems concerned with, Grandmother. I am worried that it borders along obsession, rather than mere affection. That's why he doesn't listen to me, and only pretends to listen to anyone else..."

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:23 pm

"Is that what it is?"

Well, if he's just gushing over her like he's been all summer, perhaps it'd resolve itself.

"It could just be the honeymoon phase and a lack of assignments, Hector. It's a normal occurrence at his age."

Though a part of her couldn't help but feel that there might be something more to it for Hector to be bringing it up...

"What have you told him that he's disregarding?"

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:37 pm

It was all at the tip of his tongue, and yet he couldn't say it. Perhaps it was a blessing that she was lying back and her eyes were covered, as he struggled under the conviction of her stare.

"About how to conduct himself in a more gentleman-like way," he said, "What with--" he lowered his voice further, "-- what with everything that has happened concerning my sister, I'm merely giving him advice. He knows the line, that I am sure of. But he's also seeing that he can jump over that line whenever he likes..."

What he was saying was far too cryptic. Perhaps she would start getting impatient with him.

He started playing with the creases behind his knees again.

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:43 pm

"And has he been jumping that line?"

If he hadn't, then Acheflow was grateful that Hector ensured it remained emphasized. If he had...

She'd rather not think about it while on phase two of her spa treatment. But if he was, she could only hope that it wasn't to the stage or extent that Cecelia did. Acheflow didn't want another one of her grandchildren losing their morals.

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:48 pm

His mouth twitched.

He stayed silent.

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:49 pm

Either that was a no or he was withholding something from her.

"Is that a no?"

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:59 pm

He still remained silent, and sipped his drink distractedly.

He wouldn't do anything like that again, would he? No - surely not. Even Melanthius wasn't that stupid.

... right?

"... No, Grandmother."

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:03 pm

She released a sigh of relief, thankful that it wasn't added tension to deal with.

"Then it's likely just him experiencing puppy love. I wouldn't fret about it too much, Hector," Acheflow stated in hopes of reassuring her grandson. Hopefully, Cecelia would listen to him. Hector was quite sensible. "Once he's back in Hogwarts, I'm sure classes will tone down his obsession."

The longer the mask was on her face, the more impurities would be removed. How ideal!

"Have you been ensuring that Sakura's having a smooth transition to living here?"

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:15 pm

"..."

Melanthius bloody owed him for that.

The tension may have gone, but he was still feeling uneasy. He just hoped that he'd done the right thing by lying to her, and he hadn't done it very often. Perhaps when he was a child, but she always managed to get the truth out of him then, sooner or later.

"Oh, yes, I took her to Hogsmeade, so she will have some idea of the village once she attends Hogwarts," he said happily, thinking of her at the school. "I do hope she has settled here, or at the very least it's easier for her. Do you know much of their culture yourself?"

@Acheflow Burke
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Acheflow Burke

Post by Acheflow Burke Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:26 pm

"You did? How wonderful! Did she enjoy it?"

Acheflow's cadence became a lot happier and pleased now that they had moved on from discussing immorality.

"Only to a degree. I do know that their emphasis on manners and respect put many of your peers to shame. Their cuisine is more dominated by seafood than ours. Out of all of the options your parents had presented for you, I decided she was the best suitor as her family is well-respected, and she was the most compatible from a list of traits that were given. She is a splendid young woman, Hector."

Now the next match they had to choose was for Cecelia, and hers was going to be arduous in comparison. Right now, Acheflow's priority was helping her parents find potential suitors before deciding which one would be most likely to get Cecelia back in line.

@Hector Burke
Adult
Acheflow Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Acheflow
Socialite
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Vivian Pickles
partner pic :
Slytherin
British
Libra
Apparition
Married
Parent
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next