Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Emptylay your love on me ((pasithea)) Emptylay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Emptylay your love on me ((pasithea)) Emptylay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

lay your love on me ((pasithea))

2 posters

Go down

Harrison Jetson

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Post by Harrison Jetson Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 pm

It was one of very few days where Harrison and his wife both had off the same day, and he felt as if he needed to do something special for the woman he loved. He decided to surprise his wife, so he set his alarm at the time he would usually have it on days he'd have to leave for work early in the morning so he would have time to prepare Pasithea breakfast in bed. Harrison certainly didn't cook as much as his wife did, and he happened to be good enough for his food to still be edible regardless of whether or not it appeared as if it was made by a culinary arts expert. Whistling, he smiled quite satisfied with the result of the breakfast he had made. He returned to the master bedroom with the breakfast on a tray and placed the tray on top of his wife. "Morning, beautiful," Harrison greeted softly with a smile.
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Breakfast
@Pasithea Jetson
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Empty Re: lay your love on me ((pasithea))

Post by Pasithea Jetson Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Pasi had been half-asleep as she was thinking about whatever she decided to binge the night prior. And she could hear footsteps as she knew that there had been some sort of movement in the house. After a little while, she heard footsteps and it caused her to open one of her eyes and before she knew the voice of Harrison had interrupted her. She looked at her husband with a smile, as she soon opened both her eyes and saw that there had been a good breakfast in front of her. "Awh, you didn't have too. You definitely know how to start a day off," she said in a groggy. voice, even though she planned on making breakfast once the lady had gotten up.

@Harrison Jetson
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Reactions-Kris-Jenner-Thank-U-Next-Music-Video
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) Kris-Jenner
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:35 pm

"But I wanted to. You know how rare it is for me to actually cook," he replied with a small chuckle before kissing his wife. Harrison smiled widely before adding, "Well, I figured I could surprise you as it's rare for the both of us to have the same day off." He was honestly quite happy that he would be able to spend the whole day with Pasithea as both of their work schedules could get really hectic. "Though I will admit there is something on my mind. Do you know if Narks had said anything that might be a bit important to you since he was released from St. Mungo's?" Knowing his son, he had a feeling Narkissos hadn't told Pasithea anything that would be news for the household.

@Pasithea Jetson
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
lay your love on me ((pasithea)) 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down