Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  EmptyChristmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  EmptyChristmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  EmptyChristmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  EmptyChristmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)

2 posters

Go down

Carina Malfoy

Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Empty Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Carina was sat in her favorite spot at the manor in the bay window over looking the gardens. She had a cup of coffee in her hands and just watched as the birds flew around, doing their bird thing. She sighed a bit, missing Alayna during the break. They always went and did some extravagant shopping spree to prepare for going back to school. She hated fighting with her, but she also hated the way she treated people. She leaned her head against the glass window until she heard movement coning down the stairs.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Empty Re: Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)

Post by Aquila Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:17 pm

Aquila had been in her room sorting out the photos she took over the fall term into an album; she didn't realize just how many she had taken until they were all laid out in her room. She was going to have to see if Gabby wanted to keep some for herself! Walking down from her room, she went to grab a snack to munch on for sorting more photos. It was a good thing her family could afford all of the film required for the camera!

"Hey, sis!" Aquila greeted with a smile. For the past few weeks, Carina had been so glum, and she wasn't exactly sure how to help her with that.

@Carina Malfoy
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Empty Re: Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:52 pm

Carina turned and saw it was her sister who had entered the room. She smiled weakly at her, "Hey." She sighed and returned her gaze to out the window, "Have you and Gabby ever gotten in a really bad argument. Like really really bad? Something you didn't think your friendship could recover from?" She wanted to patch things up with Alayna, but she didnt even know where to start. 

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:45 pm

Aquila shook her head. That must've been what happened to cause her sis to be so blue as so late! "No, I can't say I have!" She and Gabby have had a pretty stable friendship since childhood. "What happened?"

@Carina Malfoy
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Christmas at the manor (Malfoy family and invites)  Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:04 am

"Well you were there for music night. My song to Alayna. I thought maybe I could help her see that she wasnt being a good friend and she was being a real bitch lately. But now sheshes just mad at me. Theorefore, Rowle is mad at me. And I don't like it." She sighed and set her cup on the table in front of her, "It's not like I can just text her. She'd just ignore it."

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:55 am

"Oh yeah, that!" As she was mainly focused on taking photos, Aquila hadn't paid a lot of attention to the lyrics. She just knew that many of the songs seemed fun to dance to! Frowning, she took a seat near her sister. "Hm, um, maybe if you try to talk to them in person or through owl, they'd understand your thoughts more?"

@Carina Malfoy
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Carina sighed and looked over at her sister, "I tried that. I went to the Notts and got the door slammed in my face. She won't talk to me. She cancelled the annual Paris trip, Aqua." She was starting to get angry along side her depression, "I do so much for her. Do you know how hard it is to be constantly in charge of making sure she doesn't go nuclear on people?"

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:02 pm

Placing a hand on her sister's shoulder, she patted it lightly. Aquila was never known for advice giving, even when she's tried so hard to protect her siblings in some form. "Alayna's always been stubborn!" Stubborn was just putting her egotistic tendencies nicely. It didn't surprise her at all that she and Ptolemy got together. Why did Carina's so-called friends want to hurt her so badly?! She shook her head. "I can't say I have..."

@Carina Malfoy
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down