Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  EmptyIt's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alayna Rowle

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Empty It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:04 am

Alayna was not happy to be home for break. Luckily, she only had to put up with it for one day, two tops. And she was only doing this for her mother. Soon, she would be at Ptolemys with him and his family. She walked down the spiral stair case into the foyer and made her way to the kitchens for a cup of coffee. She was pleased to see her iced coffee already waiting for her on the island. She slipped it and smiled, the house elf knew exactly what she liked. She looked at the time and saw it was almost 8 in the morning; Atticus would be up soon. She sat in a chair in the front room and looked out the window as she drank her coffee. 

@Theodore Nott @Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Empty Re: It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:19 am

Although his wife insisted on bringing family together at Christmas time, Theodore couldn't disagree more. This period was the best for getting work done, as far as he was concerned, or getting ahead of the game in the Department. A lot of other Unspeakables took time off around this time of year so the chambers were nice and quiet. Theodore had spent the entire evening, night and early hours of the morning there, but now he was going home to sleep briefly before rising again to a new day.

He apparated into the front room, not far off from his daughter - Alayna - drinking something. He gave her a cold, callous look. "So you're back, are you?" he snapped shortly, removing his robe and flinging it in the direction of the house elf.

@Alayna Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Theoav2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Empty Re: It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:28 am

Alayna jumped a bit at the sound of apparition before seeing her father in the room. She gripped her cup a bit tightly and looked at him, "Lovely to see you too, Theodore. You make me so happy to be home. But dont worry, it's only for a few days. Then me and Atticus will both be visiting others for the holidays." She wasn't going to back down on her plans this year. She was going to spend the break with Ptolemy, and that was final in her mind. 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:34 am

"And where else will you be staying? I suppose you'll be bothering your Uncle again," he muttered acidly, meaning Draco. "So where else?"

He was tired, so he wasn't in the best of moods. While he did enjoy the idea of not having to participate in festivities, he just hoped Alayna knew the sorts of places he would and wouldn't approve of.

@Alayna Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 am

"Actually, that's where you're wrong. I won't be going to the Malfoys this year. Me and Carina are fighting because she seems to think she can over throw the heirarchy of Hogwarts with a stupid song. I don't take traitors on shopping sprees to Paris for Christmas." She slipped her coffee again and took a a deep breath, "I figured if go see Mackenzie for a few days then pop over to Pandoras before going to Ptolemys for the break." She still hadn't told her father she was actually dating Ptolemy Rowle yet. "and I think Atticus is going to stay with the Parkinson's." 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:55 am

"Ptolemy... Ptolemy Rowle? And what makes you think I would allow that?" he snapped, standing in front of her angrily.

@Alayna Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:59 am

"Yes. Ptolemy Rowle. And I don't need your permission. I'm 17 years old. If I want to go stay with my boyfriend for the break I bloody damn well will." She said, getting to her feet herself and staring up at him, 'Im not a child anymore Theodore." She said, trying to stand her ground. She was determined to see Ptolemy for the break, "you have a choice here. You can be a decent father for once and let me enjoy my holiday. Or you can be the way you normally are." 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:16 am

Theodore glowered down at her. He hated the way she spoke to him, the nerve she had to talk back at him all the time. Fury shook at his shoulders as he towered over her, his expression dark and menacing.

"Now listen here, you obnoxious brat!" he spat, pointing his finger millimetres away from the tip of her nose. "You will do whatever I say, if you ever hope to be my heir. If you do not do what I say, then you won't see a single knut. I will ensure that doors are closed to you, that you will be ridiculed and despised within your community, and your name and privilege will be stripped away from you. Even if you were to grovel at the foot of a friend, I will destroy the life of anyone who tries to help you!"

He thundered at her mercilessly, his eyes flashing madly.

"But, with that being said - I shall allow you to visit the Rowles if - and only if - they agree to my terms of your visit. You will not embarrass me by getting pregnant out of wedlock! Do you understand me?!"

@Alayna Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:21 am

Alayna smirked as her father went on his rant. She was used to it by now and sometimes even found it entertaining when he got all worked up, "Sure theodore. Whatever you say." She said in a sarcastic tone before he actually shocked her. He was allowing her to go to the Rowles? "That won't be a problem." Unlikes others, Ptolemy actually knew to use a contraceptive charm before they had sex. 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 am

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face," he snapped, slapping her across the cheek very casually. It wasn't too hard, but it was enough of a clip to make his point. "I will ensure Mr and Mrs Rowle follow my instructions. As it happens, however, Ptolemy Rowle isn't such a bad match for you..."

At least one of his children would have a decent, pure bred marriage.

@Alayna Nott

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:46 am

Alayna whimpered a bit as he slapped her. Sure, it wasnt as hard as he usually did it, but it still hurt and made her eyes water. That was going to be a bruise she had to cover or else Ptolemy would lose his mind. She looked up at him, a fire in her eyes, but she held her tongue. She was currently getting what she wanted, so she wouldnt, "You know I'm not an idiot right? I know not to get pregnant. And I know we make a good match, Theodore. I think he's the one I want to marry." She had never spoke of anything like this with her father. Settling down and marriage, stuff like that. 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:59 am

"Stop calling me that! It's Father, or nothing."

She was such a disobedient child. That she definitely got from her Mother. In his opinion, all their rebellious and negative traits came from her. He never would have dreamt talking back to his Father, or referring to him by his first name.

"If you're serious, then I shall be arranging more than just a brief chat with Mr and Mrs Rowle..."

He took her shoulder, squeezed it, and guided her towards the couch, forcing her to sit down. He sat down nearby.

@Alayna Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Atticus had woken up very suddenly to the sound of voices downstairs. When he was at home, or his Father's home, he was a very light sleeper. He always wanted to be around Alayna when they were both here, just in case anything happened. He had to protect her while they were there. He had insisted on her sleeping in his room alongside him, and waking him up when she was ready to get up, but she wasn't having any of it...

Now he had a bad feeling.

Throwing on some clothes haphazardly, he raced from his room downstairs and nearly burst in through the door of the front room. He stared at his Father. His Father glowered back at him briefly, then turned away in disgust. Atticus wasn't exactly complaining, but he looked at Alayna. Was she okay? She didn't seem too upset... but he thought there was a mark on her cheek...

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:13 pm

Alayna was going to shout back when's Atticus burst through the room. She knew he was panicking and she gave him a reassuring look. She tried to cover her cheek with her hair but knew it was too late. She just gave him a look and shook her head slightly as she was forced to sit on the couch, "What would you need to discuss with Ptolemys parents? It's mine and Ptolemys decision." She hadn't even spoken to Atticus about strong her feelings were for Ptolemy yet. But she had a feeling he already knew, "Good morning Atticus. Ridley left your breakfast and morning drink in the kitchen for you." She adored their house elf. 

Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:02 pm

"As your Father, I have some say on who you will end up marrying. I had been lenient enough to allow you to make the right choice in a marriage, where I could have arranged something for you."

It was as though Atticus wasn't in the room. Theodore was completely ignoring him.

"Therefore, I will be arranging to meet with them. I will have a say in my own legacy. You are my heir now, after all."

He gazed over her bitterly, then briefly glanced at Atticus as though he was muck.

"My sole heir..."

@Alayna Nott

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:05 pm

Atticus frowned at his Father.

"You think I care about your fucking legacy?!"

He balled his hands into fists.

"It's funny how you treat your sole heir as though it's a good thing. You've hit her again, haven't you?! You're a despicable excuse for a Father!"

He moved towards Alayna, and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, Alayna! I'm not leaving you with him!"

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:16 pm

"I am intelligent enough to make my own decisions. But surely by all means, I can't see any reason you wont approve of ththe Rowles, like we haven't known them for years." She was about to pop off about him basically ignoring Atticus existence but her brother beat her to it. When he pulled on her hand, she stumbled to her feet and stood beside him. She noticed she partially hid behind him, which she only did when it came to Theodore, "Atti, it's fine. It was a weak hit for him. Im fine." 

Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:50 am

Standing up, he drew his wand, and pointed it at Atticus.

"It seems your time away has done nothing to your sensibilities. You're still a repugnant queer, are you?"

He replied, in an irritatingly determined tone, that would never change. Theodore's brows sullied as his nose lifted in disgust. He looked at the boy he no longer wanted to call his son, and felt the rage of years draw strength to his magic:

"Crucio!"

As the boy collapsed to the floor and writhed in despair, he merely watched, stone-faced and taut-mouthed. His son was trying to cry out to him, but he could only utter mere syllables as his tongue caught inside of his mouth. His back arched backwards and his hands stiffened like claws of a hawk. His eyes were rolling back in their sockets as he tried to fight his way through the searing pain, but it wasn't long before he was screaming in anguish.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:55 am

Alayna panicked briefly for a second as her father started torturing her brother before she did the only thing she could think of. She screamed for her mother and tried to tackle Theodore, not that it did much of anything her being so small. But maybe she could get his anger on her. She would take it instead. Atticus had been through enough, "Theodore stop!" No use. She tried to pummel her small fists against him, "Theodore! Daddy stop it!" She screamed loudly trying to be heard over Atticus. She never called theodore father let alone daddy, "Please. Please stop. I'll do anything you say. Just stop!" 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Daphne Nott

Post by Daphne Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:49 am

As both of her children were visiting, she wanted to shop for groceries and do all the cooking herself. Part of her knew that neither of them wanted to be there under her husband's cruel hand, so she was clutching at straws trying to make them feel happy to be there.

She was in relatively high spirits when she apparated back to the house with her shopping bags, but as soon as her heels felt the floor, she heard cries of anguish. Dropping everything there and then, she rushed towards the source of the struggle and appeared in the threshold of the front room.

For a moment she was frozen on the spot. Her body had turned rigid as she tried to interpret what was happening: her son thrashing about in agony, her crying daughter, her husband's wand in command. "Stop Theodore!" she screamed, whipping out her wand and pointing it at him "Expelliarmus!" she cried, and his wand shot out from his grasp. Rushing over to Atticus, she cradled his head and pulled him into her arms. "Shh... it's okay, Mother has you..."

She looked up at her husband in a mixture of shock and anger.

"H-how could you?!"
NPC Account
Daphne Nott
Mini Ava :
It's Nott Christmas without you (Nott family + invites)  90296f03b400c3775796995b63b5504002643526
Alias :
NPC
Nickname :
Daphne
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Keegan Connor Tracy
NPC Account
Married
Parent

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:59 am

He kept pushing Alayna away like she was an annoying, barking dog. He didn't look up when his wife rushed in: it was only when his wand flew out from his hand that he broke his concentration.

"Tsh."

His teeth gritted together in contempt as Daphne smothered him with her sloppy affections.

"This is my house. I will do as I wish, you insipid crone!"

Merlin she was pathetic. His featured contorted as he looked down at her in disgust.

"He is not my son. He is nothing."

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:22 am

Alayna rushed to her mothers side next to her brother as soon as she knew atticus was no longer in harms way for the moment. She stroked his arm and rested her head against her mother. Her throat hurt due to all the screaming and she was exhausted even though she had only just woken up not too long ago. She looked Theodore with a new hatred in her eyes, "You are a disgusting human being. I should report you to the ministry for the use of that curse. And on your own son? What is wrong with you?! I fucking hate you! And so does Atticus. You will not be meeting with Ptolemys parents. I wil be going there for the break whether you like it or not. And after I graduate you will never EVER see me again." Her breathing and anger had increased and she wanted to hex him. She wanted to curse him like he did Atticus. 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:32 am

The spell may have been lifted, but the world around him was one he couldn't make sense of. Inside of his ears was a sharp, drowning, ringing sound. Voices sounded like they were far away, underwater, and he was falling to a cloak of darkness. He felt his consciousness sway as his head lulled over his Mother's lap. The pain hadn't fully subsided: it now just felt like thousands upon thousands of tiny pin pricks all over his skin: a blanket of glass shards cutting through to his insides.

When he could no longer keep conscious, the blackness was welcome. The blackness wouldn't cause him any pain. He was safe inside of it.

Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:35 am

"And you know what will happen if you do. I will curse your very existence!"

After retrieving his wand, Theodore swept from the room in blind fury.

"Out of my way!" he bellowed to the elf, kicking it out of the way.

Once he reached the door to the cellar, he wrenched it open and slammed it behind him.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:39 am

"I don't care anymore. I don't need your money. Ptolemy has already said my money will be worthless to us once we're married!" She shouted at him. She noticed atticus lose conciousness and felt something explode inside her. As her father walked out of the room, she took her own wand and shot it at the door frame he had just exited, "Reducto!" She knew she would recieve a lecture from her mother on damaging the house, but she didn't care. She just turned to sit back beside Atticus, "Should we take him to st Mungos, mother?" She didn't know what to do to help him 

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next