Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
What else can I do (Camille)  EmptyWhat else can I do (Camille)  EmptyWhat else can I do (Camille)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
What else can I do (Camille)  EmptyWhat else can I do (Camille)  EmptyWhat else can I do (Camille)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

What else can I do (Camille)

2 posters

Go down

Lilith Lestrange

What else can I do (Camille)  Empty What else can I do (Camille)

Post by Lilith Lestrange Tue May 17, 2022 8:26 pm

Lilith still didn't feel right walking. She didn't trust her leg. She could hear the snapping of her bone under the rock, constantly echoing in her ears. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had one last stair case separating her from the Headmistress office. She gripped the banister and made her way up the steps. She winced at the "Pain" she felt in her leg. Maybe it was in her mind. Healer Ashton had done a great job. She barely even had a scar. Yet she felt a stabbing pain near her calf. She shook her head and knocked on the door, waiting to be let in.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
What else can I do (Camille)  Giphy
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

What else can I do (Camille)  Empty Re: What else can I do (Camille)

Post by Camille Voclain Tue May 17, 2022 8:32 pm

Camille had just gotten off of a crystal call with a parent yelling over their child's grades. For some reason, they had a hard time accepting that their kid won't do well in classes if they don't do the work. How she couldn't bear all the yelling! It would've been nicer if they just sent a howler instead as at least those self-destruct. It wasn't very long after that she was notified of a student being at the door. She got up from her desk and went down to answer it herself.

Opening the door, her jaw dropped seeing the poor girl. She appeared to be fine, yet it was clear by the look on her face that she was in pain. "Come right in and take a seat, please! I don't want you to be in too much pain!"

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
What else can I do (Camille)  Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Tue May 17, 2022 8:45 pm

Lilith gave Headmistress Voclain a weak smile and made her way to the chair near her desk. She took a seat and sighed, relieved to finally be off her leg, "Good evening, Professor. I hope I'm not disrupting you. I was told that you wanted to see me?" She had received a note that she was wanted in the office to speak of the events that lead to bed injury. She hadnt been back to Ravenclaw tower yet. So she had yet to face him, she was actually thankful that she had t had to confront Lien yet.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue May 17, 2022 8:53 pm

"You haven't disrupted me at all, sweetie!" she replied hurriedly with a smile. "I just got off of a call!" Camille had forgotten about the incident that was said to have occurred in Lochlan's classroom; it had been so crazy lately that she found herself easily losing track of just about anything whenever the next task popped up.

Camille led Lilith back towards her desk waiting for her to take a seat. "Thanks for reminding me about that! It's been very stressful lately! We still haven't figured out which student broke into the PA system!" She sat down on her side of the desk and began figuring out where she stuck the paper surrounding the reported event.

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Tue May 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Lilith nodded and sat in the seat. She had a few faded spaces of the events. She forgot a few details, she figured her brain was blocking it out for bed own protection. She would have to really focus when she told Professor Voclain what happened. She didn't want to miss anything, "So I guess I should just... Tell you what happened?" Yeah. That was the easiest way to go, "So it was after classes. I stayed behind because I saw Lien, I knew he had been through a lot lately and we're house mates. So I thought I'd be nice. I guess I asked too many questions and I annoyed him. He told me to shut up, and I thought he was joking. Then he tried to silence me but I was able to block him. Then he threw me against the wall." She paused for a moment, trying to remember what happened next, "And then... I tried to disarm him. But it didn't do much. Then he made the wall explode. I remember, it was really loud. And I got trapped under a big piece of it. It fell on my leg....."

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue May 17, 2022 9:11 pm

As she wrote down the events in a condensed form to show to Lochlan later. various gasps left her mouth. Camille was in shock hearing what she was being told; it was horrible that there were no witnesses so the picture of what happened was muddier, especially depending on what Lien would say about his side. Camille immediately believed her testimony as a result of the amount of pain the poor girl appeared to be in.

"How horrible!"

Unlike a fair amount of her colleagues, Camille was notorious for her emotions getting to her over the smallest things. She couldn't stand to hear about her students getting hurt or being terrible to each other! Why were kids so cruel?

'If you can remember, can you please tell me some of the questions so we have context?"

She needed to stay professional and authoritative.

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Tue May 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Questions? She tried to remember what kind of questions she had asked Lien, 'Well, I'm typically a curious person by nature, so I probably asked alot of questions. But they also weren't really questions. At least not all of them. I stayed nobody likes to be alone, which lead to the topic being him and Alayna Nott and how he had been talking to James. I asked if he missed Alayna and he said no because they weren't that serious. And I said they had to be a bit important to give each other their virginities. That's just basic knowledge." The took a breath and racked her memory, "Then he said all girls were, excuse my language, bitches. I said something, probably a sarcastic comment. And that when she told me to shut up."

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue May 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Camille frowned that it all had to do with events that occurred during the dance. Why was almost everything lately connected to it? Hopefully she and the rest of the faculty can figure out who the perpetrator is so that chapter in the school could come to a close.

"Lien really called you and other girls that?!"

She was shocked! She heard so much about him being a good boy who always kept to his studies; what ever happened to that? What kind of good student would hurt their fellow classmates in such a way?

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Wed May 18, 2022 5:25 am

"I think he's really hurt and upset by everything that's happened. All the rumors and all the drama Alayna had been causing for him. Maybe it was a lapse of judgement?" But there was also the possibility that Lien was just losing it. He seemed to have... Enjoyed hurting her. She remembered the smile on his face when the wall exploded. It was burned into her memory.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed May 18, 2022 9:30 am

"A lapse of judgment? I hope so!"

It was always very concerning when a prefect used their powers for bad, especially when it was to cause harm to their fellow housemates. Camille didn't know what to do! Scratching behind her ear, she did her best to keep it together. How could one of the brightest minds at Hogwarts do something so cruel?

"We'll have a talk with him as soon as we're able to. Is there anything else you want to say? Let me you get a pain relieving potion, sweetie!" Camille felt awful for the poor girl. Her family was strange, but that didn't mean she had to get hurt!

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Wed May 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Lilith felt her pulse began to race when professor Voclain said they would have to talk to Lien, "Um, all due respect professor, but do I have to be there when you talk to him? I just... Don't think I really feel comfortable being around him. I've been too scared to even go back to my own common room." She smiled softly when offered a pain relieving potion, "Thank you. Healer Ashton did give me one, but I'm not really feeling the effects.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed May 18, 2022 6:05 pm

"I think you won't have to be there when we talk to him, but we need to figure out a way for you to feel safe in your own common room!"

Why did one bad thing have to happen one after another? Why couldn't all students just hold hands and get along? "It might still take a while to kick in, but take this," Camille pulled out one of the emergency pain relievers in her desk. "And be very careful about the dosage! Only take if it's been a while with it not kicking in!"

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Wed May 18, 2022 9:51 pm

Lilith felt relief wash over her when she was told she wouldn't have to be there when they spoke to Lien. She couldn't think of any way she would feel safe in Ravenclaw Tower. At least not yet, "I don't know if I really can. I mean.... I guess I have no choice but to try." She smiled appreciatively as she accepted the potion, "Thank you. And I will be careful." She slipped the bottle in her pocket

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Thu May 19, 2022 1:05 pm

"You can always go to your Head of House or Head Girl or any of the other prefects in your house for help!"

What more could she do until investigations concluded? She didn't want to come off as showing favoritism when she was yet to hear Lien's side!

"You're welcome!"

Camille felt so awful for her! She hoped she could keep it together when going to Lochlan about the siutation.

"Be careful and stay in school! Don't do drugs!"

@Lilith Lestrange
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down