Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
sugar rush (camille) Emptysugar rush (camille) Emptysugar rush (camille) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

sugar rush (camille)

2 posters

Go down

Paloma Delgado

sugar rush (camille) Empty sugar rush (camille)

Post by Paloma Delgado Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:38 am

Hanna loved to pick up Sweets whenever she had the chance, because it was always going back to get her class for any trivia she ended up doing. Sure call her crazy, but like her kids she spoiled her students it had given her something to smile about.

She entered the shop and looked at the chocolate frogs and thought it could be perfect for a lesson that she was trying to brew up in her head. She was definitely a little nuts, but candy is something that she had knew it could make anyone’s day and she wanted to do that. The world could use a little more joy in this world and she wanted to make it happen.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
sugar rush (camille) ADHhSj
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

sugar rush (camille) Empty Re: sugar rush (camille)

Post by Camille Voclain Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:35 pm

Camille never had too much of a sweet tooth, surprisingly enough, but she found it to be a nice way to get students, especially in the younger years, comfortable whenever they had to go up to her office. She tried to not be too intimidating, but there were times she's had to show her uglier side depending on why a student had to go to her office.

She found an opportunity to go to Honeydukes and noticed one of her employees was there. "Hello, Hanna! What brings you down here? I hope those first years aren't giving you too much trouble!"

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
sugar rush (camille) Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:59 am

The sound of the headmistress voice made Hanna jump at the words. Jump scares were not her favorite thing and to her that included someone talking out of the blue. She gave a smile though to the headmistress and she gave a shrug, "They could be worse, but they are just learning. To them the entire world is a whole new ball game, and they are trying to learn in it." smiled Hanna.

"I am just getting them candy and Chocolate Frogs especially corresponds with the lesson." she said as she thought it was a pretty damn good idea for candy or something.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:44 am

"Very true! This year's class of first years due seem to be getting more immature, but I guess I'm starting to show my age!" Camille chuckled. She was Hogwarts' youngest headmistress, but it still made her feel quite old. It was odd how she was the boss of those much older than her. On the other hand, being younger did give her the advantage of being able to give fresher perspectives whenever she talked with the portraits in her office.

"I have to refill my candy bowl. All I have in there are the Lick O Rish spiders, and I know kids aren't big on black liquorice, especially with it looking like a real spider..."

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Hanna didn't like to think they were immature, no matter how annoying they could get. Children were just being kids and at one point they all did the same. To her she didn't get why older people just couldn't embrace that at one time they were younger. "They are a bit jumpier. You have to think though at one point we were once their age. It's a matter of generation." she smiled.

The woman believed she had patience.

"Oh I see you kept the grand ole candy bowl that Dumbledore had." she said with a chuckle, and she had to agree with Camille, kids did not like black licorice. "It's not a fan favorite like strawberry licorice is, and if you want some ideas try the new section." she said pointing in the direction of the black.

She heard some good stories from there.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:10 pm

"I've been headmistress for a couple years now. Each class has been different. This year they're just exceptionally out there..."

Usually, they improved within a few years, but she wasn't sure sometimes. "It'll be surreal when the first class I've known since their first year completes their time at Hogwarts. Most of these kids in their seventh years, I've only known for a couple years at most."

Camille nodded. "I did! I found it going through storage, and it was as good as new after a quick clean! He was so happy when he saw I decided to use it."

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Hanna was getting used to the feeling that came with teaching children other than her own. She knew the growth was amazing, and the feeling was amazing. To her kids were bound to screw up and she had just wanted them to live and enjoy life. That's all she wanted, but she knew that couldn't always be possible, but it was certainly worth it. "It must be amazing, but it's safe to say both of us are rather new. It's also a much diffferent atmosphere from where I came from." she said with a smile.

The female gave a huge nod to her words, "Yeah I am excited, but I feel like just with my own children it will be a matter of them growing up." she said with a smile. Her children meant the world to her, and being responisble for other people's children was a nice feeling. "That is very true, and we have to do our best to teach them their parents values. As we see more than their parents." she sighed.

It was a thought that made sigh.

She was thankful she would be seeing her children once they got to Hogwarts. "Oh wow that's amazing it still kept intact, but the headmaster's office wasn't hit during the battle." she grinned. The idea of having Albus Dumbledore smile upon you sounded like a nice feeling.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Shaking her head, Camille scanned the shelves as she picked up a tin of sugared butterfly wings. "Oh, the kids will love these!" She, personally, wouldn't eat butterflies, but at least it would take a long time to go bad if it proved to be unpopular. It couldn't be much worse than some of the liquorice candies in the bowl.

"The graduating class this year is such a good one. So many good kids and accomplished students! I'm so excited to see what they'll bring to the world!" Term was flying by so quick that it would be bittersweet when it came time for them to leave Hogwarts for possibly the last time ever.

She was also surprised at how little the office had been damaged when she had gone through the photos taken of the ruins when she had begun working at Hogwarts. "The reconstruction of the school that was done was amazing! You can't even tell that a good amount of it was destroyed!"

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Hanna looked at the candy in which Camille was pointing at. She didn't think about Butterfly Wings, but she also knew they were super sugary. She gave a nod to the candy idea, "I do think that might be an option, but I hear they make you hyper quickly. I'd know due to my daughter." she sighed. Her daughter loved candy and it didn't much for the little girl to go nuts.

She didn't think she could handle a room with ten hyper kids. That would drive any woman insane.

"I have to agree this class is amazing, but I will say I heard some rumors." she said about two students and how she really wanted to step in. "And I am not exactly sure how to approach it." she spoke with a sigh as she had sensed something with one of her students. "With all due information, I am quite proud of the students who I know will do great things." she said with a chuckle.

Even if some of her students worried here.

Hanna agreed with Camille about the school reconstruction, "I know it really helps everything pop. But I don't know if can ever truly erase the horror that came, and did you notice new ghosts?" she asked as she thought about the lives of the students who died during the battle.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:08 pm

It didn't take long for her basket to end up full with all sorts of candies; she loved having a variety for her students to pick from as Camille felt as if it'd help her get to understand them better. Sure, she technically wasn't that much older than, say, her seventh years, but there still was that generation gap.

"I understand if you'd rather not say anything while we're in here, but maybe Hermione might be good for that type of advice? It is her speciality to assist with those kind of issues." Camille, admittedly, wasn't the best at that type of stuff. She just wanted to be a warm, encouraging figure for all the students at Hogwarts. She hoped that, if nothing else, they'd look up to her as someone kind to go to.

"I wouldn't know anything about them as I went to Beauxbatons, but I've heard murmurs about newer ghosts from students in the corridors."

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:46 am

Perhaps Hermione was a better option for her to discuss this with. A woman she admired due to how grand her past was but it would have been nice for a peers advice. "I will go see her after." she said giving her a bit of smile on her face as she filled up her own basket. When Camille told her that she went to Beauxbatons, Hanna had been impressed as she almost went there.

"I almost went to Beauxbatons, but my parents saw it more fit for me to attend Hogwarts." she said as she thought about her childhood and the talk she had. There were so many good stories about Beauxbatons, and she knew so many students loved the school. "How was it? Is the school truly filled with creative minded students? One of students Sibby constantly talks about it." she chuckled.

@Camille Voclain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:31 pm

"Beauxbatons was absolutely wonderful! There were some snooty students, but they were the minority! It's such a shame that it gets such a reputation for being prissy!"

@Hanna Skarbek
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down