Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
where do I belong? (rose) Emptywhere do I belong? (rose) Emptywhere do I belong? (rose) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
where do I belong? (rose) Emptywhere do I belong? (rose) Emptywhere do I belong? (rose) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

where do I belong? (rose)

2 posters

Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

where do I belong? (rose) Empty where do I belong? (rose)

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Scorpius was sat up in bed, drinking some hot chocolate that his Father had gotten him from the café upstairs. Now his Father was getting some rest himself, in the overnight visitor's beds. As much as he protested, Scorpius told him that he should get some sleep. He hadn't slept much since everything happened: one of his children was in hospital, the other arrested, and the other...

Perhaps it hadn't fully hit him yet that Aquila had been killed. Occasionally he would wake up in the middle of the night after dreaming of her; and it was always the same: Carina, performing the killing curse on her, before turning her wand on him. He awoke to his sheets completely sodden in sweat, and a loud, penetrating ringing in his ears that had him crying out for his Dad.

But despite him dreaming of it, and knowing it was true, he hadn't truly mourned her loss. He was in denial about it. It just... didn't seem real.

It was quiet on the ward that afternoon. Most of the patients were asleep, and Scorpius was feeling increasingly ill-at-ease. He just wanted some sound... a silly conversation, some careless laughter, anything.

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
where do I belong? (rose) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
where do I belong? (rose) 000000

Back to top Go down

Rose Granger-Weasley

where do I belong? (rose) Empty Re: where do I belong? (rose)

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Rose had thought that Scorpius was dead the whole time that she had been imprisoned. She had been sure that the man who had taken her had killed him and it had been all her fault! She had made it out easily in comparison. All she had was a few bruises on her face and throat that were healing quite nicely and the chunk that had been cut from her hair. Luckily, her hair was thick enough that she could cover the spot up.

It had been a huge relief when she had finally found out that Scorpius wasn't actually dead. Though, she still worried since her mother wouldn't let her come to St. Mungo's to see him. What if he were in some kind of a coma or something and he never woke up? After all, they didn't tell her his condition just that Aunt Ginny was looking after him. And while she trusted her Aunt Ginny to help him the best she could, she had just wanted to see him with her own eyes.

Thankfully, she had been able to talk Fred into bringing her to see him this afternoon. She would have to do something nice for Fred after this. After all, he had truly been there for her through all of this. Even if most of their family ribbed him pretty ruthlessly, he had been there to keep her safe. But right in that moment, her thoughts were on Scorpius as she was shown to his room.

She hesitated for a moment outside the door before lifting her hand to knock on it softly then peeking her head in when given the okay. Once she saw Scorpius awake, though, it was all over. She flew across the room and flung herself at him rather ungracefully, hugging him as tightly as she could. "Scorpius, you're really alive!" It was all she could say through the tears that she couldn't stop. She felt like a weight had been lifted. He wasn't dead or dying afterall!

@Scorpius Malfoy
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Rose Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
where do I belong? (rose) Befbfb6d6a376acf67993b8bf5ff486dfeb841f5r1-200-200_hq
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Rosie
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Daria Sidorchuk
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aries
British
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:58 pm

It was strange. For one, wild moment; he thought that he'd seen Rose peeking in through the ward.

He couldn't be too sure. He was thinking about her a lot, and sometimes his head played these strange tricks on him while he was still awake. Rose had been held captive by the death eaters: his Father had told him when Scorpius had asked a few days ago. He had been desperate to get better and see her again, but the healers said he wasn't strong enough yet to leave the hospital.

Then, in a fan of red hair and teary eyes, Rose had cried out to him and wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders. She was really here? His eyes widened. She was! He could smell the familiar scent of her hair, as he weakly placed his arm onto her back, and leant his head against her arm. "Rose..." His voice strained, and his voice cracked. His nose began to sting as his eyes welled, and he sniffed.

"You're safe..." He blubbered, crying with her. "I mi-missed you, so m-much..."

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
where do I belong? (rose) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down