Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
we run into the light (rose) Emptywe run into the light (rose) Emptywe run into the light (rose) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
we run into the light (rose) Emptywe run into the light (rose) Emptywe run into the light (rose) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

we run into the light (rose)

Go down

Brinley Finnigan

we run into the light (rose) Empty we run into the light (rose)

Post by Brinley Finnigan Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Brinley had been excited to hear about at the Halloween events, because it meant that she got to have all the fun in the world. And she needed something that didn't involve going to a stupid Masquerade ball that had been going on. She didn't do school dances. The third year had made decided to go to he maze first and she entered the maze. And she had begun looking for a way out, but as she was walking she ran into someone and she said. "I'm so sorry!" hoping she didn't get anyone mad, because it was too stressful to argue.

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
we run into the light (rose) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

we run into the light (rose) Empty Re: we run into the light (rose)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Rose had gone to the maze for this Halloween thing she had decided to skip the ball for once. She just didn't feel like she needed that, there were more fun things to do than that. So she kept walking around this maze and she had no clue where she was supposed to go. It was so big and confusing for her even. Suddenly someone even ran into her. "Oh, it's okay. Don't worry," she said with a small smile when she had gained her balance basically. She wasn't mad at all since there wasn't really any reason to be that. She knew that people can easily here run into each other since there is so many corners.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Brinley was beyond nervous how this would go, and when she saw it was Rose she ran into. And she didn't seem mad, and she said. "Oh good. I'm glad you didn't blow up on me, Rose." she sighed. The girl knew Rose because her father was good friends with her parents. "I really should watch where I'm going, but my mind gets in the clouds at times." she sighed. And she thought she'd ask. "Want to do this maze, together? I don't think I'll be able to find my out, on my own." she chuckled.

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Rose did know the girl who had ran into her too and it was more clear who she was when she said her name. She knew her through her parents basically since their parents were close. "I would never blow up on anyone just because of this, Brin," she said with a smile on her face. "Well also this maze has so many different corners and often you don't see when a person is coming from there. There has been a few times I almost walk into someone too," she said with a laugh now. It had been so close a few times. "Sure we can do it together. I won't mind it. It's so big and I have been stuck here for a while," she said with a small smile. "Also this maze has some hidden riddles and things like that even. As I have heard close me some people answering them but I really haven't found a way to them yet. Yeah, there are different surprises waiting us. Some are good and others not that good," she said with a sigh.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:46 am

Brinley had gave Rose a smile in many ways, and she said. “That makes me feel a lot better because I know some people in this school are really rude and mean.” she sighed. It was how it all was and she nodded when Rose had told her the format of the maze. “Oh really then I guess we should probably start going I don’t want to be waiting around much longer in this case, we should definitely explore.” she said with a smile looking at the maze.

“Well let’s go find those riddles, I’m down for a bit of looking around. Have you heard what some the answers might be?” she asked with some curiosity. As she looked and she said “Let’s get going though so we can beat some people in the process.” she said with a chuckle. Hoping to get started and see if them looking together could work.

@“Rose Granger-Weasley”
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:59 am

Rose smiled and Brinley and did nod her head also. "Yes, I agree some people are that." she sighed. She never understood why they had to be so mean or rude. "Yes let's go," she said with a small smile on her face. She so far did actually enjoy this maze even if it wasn't easy.

"Well I have heard some answers but I didn't hear some things questions because sometimes they took too far to figure it out," she said with a sigh now. So she didn't really know everything. "Well we should try yeah beat them," she said with a smile. She loved to have good teamwork.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:36 am

Brinley nodded in agreement, "Who goes first?" she didn't mind going first. Even if it could make her very nervous, but she wanted to have fun and explore. When she mentioned knowing answers, Brinley had rose an eyebrow, "What exact answers did you hear?" she said. Hoping they were good ones, because she wanted to find her way out.

"Damn right we got to beat them. I don't like losing." she chuckled.

@Rose Granger-Weasley
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down