Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

+15
Cherry Darling
Aloha Bill
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Claudia Morais
Molly Wea.sley II
Hermione Granger
Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Narkissos Jetson
James Potter
Fred Weasley II
Victoire Weasley
Louis Weasley
Fleur Weasley
Bill Weasley
19 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bill Weasley

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Empty Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Bill was enjoying the time he was able to spend with all of his family, especially as Dominique was back in town for the holidays. He hoped he would be able to see his children's partners again as they all seemed to be quite an interesting bunch he could talk to, especially Javier due to being from Brazil. He was sitting cross-legged in the tent preparing some tea with leaves he had gotten from Thailand.

"Let me know how the tea tastes if you want any. I haven't tried this variety yet."

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Lotus-Belle-Tent-7
Order of the Phoenix Member
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Billav10
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 5fkq4m

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Louis Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:04 pm

It all blew up rather quickly. First Narks ran in and told him about Cherry, to which Louis responded by standing up quite quickly and looking expectantly at him, as if to say lead the way.

Then Dominique raced in, shortly followed by Carina herself, then James and his Father entered the rally. It all just exploded. Quite a lot of them were talking all at once, and Louis felt as though he had no chance of getting a word in edgeways.

“Sorry, Mum and Dad,” He said to them quietly, before nodding to Narks. He proceeded to walk out of the tent, hoping he would follow.

University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Narkissos Jetson Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:06 pm

"Dominique, you have just proved my point."

That was all he had to say before nodding back at Louis and following him out of the tent. It seems as if trying to change one mind was useless.

"She's a wreck. Don't be surprised if she does nothing but cry for at least an hour."

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Feeling as though she wasn’t entirely following along with this, Fleur looked between everyone in a startled bewilderment. Then, after her husband had spoken, Fleur stepped forwards and felt she needed to calm the situation. That’s when Louis left, saying he was sorry.

“Louis...” She hoped he was okay.

She looked at Dominique with Carina, and smiled at them both. “Why don’t we go and chat somewhere else?” She said pointedly, nodding towards her and Bill’s bedroom. “Come on.”

@Dominique Weasley @Carina Malfoy
Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Fleurgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Bill333

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:19 pm

"Louis come on." She said but it was too late. He had already gone. She glared at Narks for his snarky comment before rolling her eyes and turning to her mother. Domonique nodded but took Carinas hand and lead her to the room as well, "No way I'm leaving you out there with james and them." She said in her ear before sitting at the bed of her parents bed, "I didnt do anything wrong. I merely spoke my mind which you have always encouraged me to do, may I remind you."

@"Fleur Delacour"
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Carina watched as everything went down and could feel the overwhelm of emotions start to give her a migraine. When Louis went to leave, she tried to stop him, "Louis dont go." But she knew it was hopeless. She sighed and followed Domonique to the other room, "I'm really sorry I intruded, Ms. Weasley. Dommy invited me and I didnt know there was a semi family crisis going on."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Victoire Weasley

Post by Victoire Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:23 pm

That escalated quickly. Victoire had a lot of thoughts, but she prioritized, "Baby brotherrrrrrrrrrr, tell Cherry that I said hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

She looked around at who was left in the room. All boys. "How about we play pin the mushroom to the fungus?!"
University Student
Victoire Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Lwm4OY
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
vic
university student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Peggy Lipton
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 8ed2e68b2b2491398bdcc67d3e76aa40af1cb507
Taurus
Ravenclaw
Graduated
University Student
Favorite Subject: Herbology
OOTP Member / Supporter
Pride Flag
Part-Veela
Mushroooooooooms
British
Of Age
Homeowner
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:31 pm

It was a little awkward. They sat on the bed, and Fleur in a chair. Fred was in the en suite bathroom to the bedroom, singing very badly at the top of his lungs while he remained completely unaware of what was happening.

“I’m not going to tell you off,” She said to Dominique, “I just thought we all ought to calm down a little bit.”

Fleur looked at Carina and smiled a little. “It’s all right, Carina. Dominique can be as stubborn as her Mother,” She smiled a little at her youngest daughter. “So, you are saying that you feel as though Cherry may be poorly influencing Louis? Is that right?” She was trying to make sense of it from Dominique’s point of view.

@Dominique Weasley

Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

Post by Faye Phiera Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Faye must have completely missed Louis and Narks leaving the tent, because she had turned up looking for either of them.

“Excuse me?” She said, politely, seeing Louis’s Dad, James and Victoire. “Was Narks here at all?”

@Bill Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Faye2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bill Weasley

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:38 pm

"You just missed him. He and Louis just left to see Cherry. Want some tea? Freshly brewed!"

@Faye Phiera
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Dompnique nodded at her mothers question, "I really do. I barely got to see him before due to me traveling all the time, now I see and hear even less of him. Since his started dating her. I didn't want to air out his dirty laundry, but I'm disappointed in him. Sex in a public place? You and dad raised us better than that. And he never would have done that with Carina."

@Fleur Weasley
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

Post by Faye Phiera Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:43 pm

“Oh...” Of course they did. She looked sheepishly at Mr Weasley. Louis didn’t take after him much, she supposed he took more after his Mother. Genetics were fascinating. “Um, yes, okay. That would be nice.”

She was always a little weird around adults. Plus, it was a bit of a strange crowd.

“Are you enjoying the festival, Mr Weasley?” She asked conversationally, trying to act all sophisticated and adult-like.

@Bill Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Carina nodded sweetly at Ms. Weasley, she always got along with the Matriarch of the Delacour branch of Weasleys. When her and Louis past got brought up, she blushed, "Domonique. Come on. Let's leave me out of it." She then turned to fleur, "If I can make an input. I've been worried about him too. He hasn't seemed himself lately."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Bill Weasley

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Bill gave a welcoming smile as he summoned a cup to pour the tea in. "I got these leaves from Thailand."

"We plan on checking out the festival some more this evening. Fleur's been preparing a nice meal on the stove. I should go check on it." After he had given the girl the cup of tea, he went over into the kitchen.

@Faye Phiera
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:55 pm

“Hmm, I suppose that is somezing he made a poor decision about,” She admitted, feeling like she didn’t really want to know too much about it. “But that isn’t necessarily her influence. When I met Cherry at Christmas, I thought she was a very sweet girl who cares for Louis very much.”

It was awkward saying this in front of Carina. She wasn’t certain that Carina no longer had romantic feelings towards her son. Fleur didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but at the same time she didn’t want to give her false hope of them courting again.

“Don’t be angry at your brother,” She said, “I think he probably has learnt from the mistake.”

@Dominique Weasley @Carina Malfoy
Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:07 pm

Fred went quiet, hearing voices. He was still in the bath, but could hear them talking from inside the bedroom. Was that Dominique? And his Aunt, obviously, her voice was quite distinctive. Who was the other one? He listened intently, trying to make out what they were saying.
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Favorite Subject: DADA
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Carina felt a bit awkward having to hear about Louis and Cherry, "I should probably go. This really is a family member and I have my own to attend to. I dont want Jaromir to arrive with me not being there and my father start the interrogations. It was lovely seeing you again, Ms. Weasley. I'll see you next week for our lunch date, Domonique." She then exited the room and made quick goodbyes before going to search the grounds for her boyfriend
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

Post by Faye Phiera Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Faye smiled as she took the cup, then thought she heard something from the bedroom. Was that...?

She looked at James.

“Is Carina Malfoy here?” She asked him, narrowing her eyes.

No sooner had she said it, and the girl herself went out of the bedroom and exited the tent.

“What was that all about?”

@James Potter
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Domonique huffed when carina left before looking back to her mother, "People always put on good faces when they're meeting the parents. It's called a front. I do not like nor do I trust this girl. I'm sorry, mother, I really am but if shes going to be around then I wont be." She said before storming out of the bedroom and sitting on the couch in the living room. She wants to storm out all together, but she had Hope's Javier would look for her there.
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:11 pm

"Unfortunately, yes."

Ah, yes, that's always good to know.

"Since you were looking for Narks, you already know."

@Faye Phiera
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:15 pm

Fleur sighed. She wanted this to be a nice family get together after Christmas, but it wasn’t turning out that way at all. Both of the girls had left her in the bedroom by herself, and Fleur felt slightly wounded by it. She was disappointed in Louis, but she was also a little disappointed in Dominique. She was acting very childishly.

Standing up, she made way to the kitchen and kissed Bill on the cheek.

@Bill Weasley
Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Bill Weasley

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:17 pm

He did a small taste test of the stew and found it to be a bit off, so he added a bit of salt to it. Much better!

"How did it go?" Bill asked his wife with a small smile.

@Fleur Weasley
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:18 pm

Fred came out from the bathroom wearing a towel, glad that the girls had disappeared. Changing into some smart trousers and a shirt his Aunt lovingly prepared for him, he checked his reflection in the mirror. Yep - he looked like Louis.

Where had she put his real clothes?

Exiting the bedroom, he made way to the lounge and put out a warning finger at James. “Say anythin’ and ya dead, mate.”

@James Potter
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:21 pm

Seeing Fred walkout, James desperately tried to hide a laugh. "If only Louis could see you right now..."

@Fred Weasley II
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:24 pm

“She said she would leave the family if Louis continued to be with Cherry...” Sighed Fleur, quietly, not wanting the others to hear. Dominique had already gone her own way, really. As much as she didn’t think Dominique was serious, it hurt her to think that she would leave forever.

“What should we do?” She asked him, looking forlorn.

@Bill Weasley

Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:26 pm

“He wouldn’t know if it were me or a mirror,” He said, collapsing on the chair next to Dominique. He flicked her on the ear. “What’re you so cheerful about then?” Sarcasm. She looked like she wanted to hit something.

@James Potter @Dominique Weasley
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next