Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 EmptyDelacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

+15
Cherry Darling
Aloha Bill
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Claudia Morais
Molly Wea.sley II
Hermione Granger
Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Narkissos Jetson
James Potter
Fred Weasley II
Victoire Weasley
Louis Weasley
Fleur Weasley
Bill Weasley
19 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bill Weasley

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Empty Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Bill Weasley Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Bill was enjoying the time he was able to spend with all of his family, especially as Dominique was back in town for the holidays. He hoped he would be able to see his children's partners again as they all seemed to be quite an interesting bunch he could talk to, especially Javier due to being from Brazil. He was sitting cross-legged in the tent preparing some tea with leaves he had gotten from Thailand.

"Let me know how the tea tastes if you want any. I haven't tried this variety yet."

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Lotus-Belle-Tent-7
Order of the Phoenix Member
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Billav10
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 5fkq4m

Back to top Go down

Aloha Bill

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Aloha Bill Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Bill stopped strumming his ukulele and stood there watching Victoire. He had no idea what she might do next.
Aloha Bill
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 67671264_b03b_493c_b337_4fa2d7a80fd3
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
aloha bill
businessman
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 000000

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open))

Post by Lochlan Riddle Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Lochlan happened to be walking past some of the tents, when he heard one that suddenly erupted from within. From the sounds of things, it was a celebration.

He recognised Louis Weasley's voice, as well as Bill Weasley's. That must mean it was their family's tent.

Just as he was about to walk on by, however, he paused. The atmosphere took a completely different sort of note, with one girl shouting at the top of her lungs. Who was that? What was she so enraged about? Catching the general gist of it, he realised that this was Bill's eldest girl - Victoire.

Having taught Victoire at Hogwarts, he was surprised to hear her voice take to such volumes. He thought her a dreamy, scatter-brained sort of girl with hidden intelligence. But listening to her now, it was as though he was hearing an entirely different person.

Interesting...

He appreciated someone who could veil their true selves behind a deceptive personality. That took a lot of cunning. Both himself, and his daughter Gabriella, were very accomplished at it.

@Victoire Weasley
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Domonique suddenly felt a bit over whelmed by all the cheerfulness and celebration and questions surrounding her, "I'm not sure of the due date yet. I only confirmed the pregnancy last week. So I'm probably only a couple of weeks along as it is." She smiled at everyone before her sister just errupted out of nowhere. She stared, confused at her normally level headed older sibling, before she felt herself start to get more heated with each word she said before she exploded back, "are you serious, Vic? Fine. I may have been a bitch. But dont forget who protected you and stood up for you during Hogwarts. Why do you think you didnt get bullied for being so fucking weird? Because of me! Yeah I distanced myself because I was tired of the stress that came with being in this family. the expectations, the spot light. why else would I have fucking left. And since this is how you want to be, you dont have to be around me anymore. If that's what you want, Victoire." She had calmed down during her rant so her voice was now level

@Victoire Weasley
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Oh. Shit. Everything just randomly escalated. Cherry looked over at Louis worried for him. She was really starting to want to see with Narks if his family would mind Louis camping there too if it came down to it. They probably wouldn't, but she wanted to be sure.

She was really tempted to just run out of the tent.

@Louis Weasley
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:07 pm

James had gotten on a couple of rides and was ready to finally eat some dinner. He arrived at the tent with a look that said seriously. Taking a deep breath, he waved before circling around a couple of times before leaving again. He was not dealing with this shit again.

Was that Professor Riddle over there?

Whatever. He was going to return to Niall and his hag.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:25 pm

It was all delight and happiness, and then Victoire suddenly exploded.

Her Mother stood, stunned. There wasn't very many times where she had witnessed Victoire speak like that, but her voice rang horribly inside of her ears. All that she wanted was for her family to be happy, and for her children to get along with each other, not be so spiteful and vengeful to one another.

Fleur was slightly afraid of what was happening before her eyes. In silence, she reached for Bill's side and held herself against him - needing his comfort.

He hand clutched against her mouth and she shook slightly.

@Bill Weasley @Dominique Weasley
Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Fleurgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Bill333

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:30 pm

As much as Louis was surprised about his sister's outburst, he had a feeling that her silence was something to be concerned about. Victoire was hardly ever silent. He was looking at her worryingly even before she started shouting, so at that first drawn breath of rage - he knew what was going to happen.

"Victoire..." He said gently, but she appeared to have more to say.

When he tried to interject with reason, Dominique started speaking up as well in her defence. Louis looked over at Cherry in desperation, and then back to his two sisters.

"Victoire please..." He moved forward and held her hand gently. "Please calm down."

@Victoire Weasley @Dominique Weasley
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bill Weasley

Post by Bill Weasley Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:49 pm

He inched himself closer to Fleur after something quite unexpected happened. Bill wasn't remotely used to Victoire's outbursts; the only time she didn't ever talk was when she was very focused on anything fungi related. This was very worrying. What was going on for their little family to end up with so much discord?

Placing his hand on Fleur's shoulder, he gently rubbed it trying to comfort her. What were they going to do?

@Fleur Weasley
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Molly Wea.sley II

Post by Molly Wea.sley II Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Molly kept there quiet as always and soon people began to talk a loud again. She looked at her food. She took last few bites of it and stood up.

"I think I'm gonna go now. Thanks for the food, aunt Fleur," she said with a small smile to her. Soon after that this girl walked out of the tent. She didn't want to fitness family arguments once again. She was here to have fun.

@Fleur Weasley
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Molly Wea.sley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Claudia Morais

Post by Claudia Morais Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Claudia was absolutely shocked at everything that was going on around her. First she was having a little fun with Fred, then Dominique and Javier had come back into the tent and apparently, chaos had followed them. Claudia didn't know how to take the news that Dominique was giving them. She was Dominique's partner, so did that mean that she was out of a job if Dominique was leaving the profession? She didn't blame Dominique for quitting when she said that she was pregnant... But this was one hell of a way to find out.

People were celebrating and others were shouting. Claudia was just kind of lost in what was going on around her. She couldn't focus on any one thing at the moment as just too much was going on around her. She ended up only focusing on the glass of champagne that was being passed her way, tipping it up and knocking it back in one drink. She was happy for Dominique and Javier, really she was... But this was really a big deal for her and her future as well. One that was just being dropped on her like a bomb. She grabbed another glass of the champagne for good measure. "Guess that means I'm out of work." She said so that only those nearest of her would probably be able to hear, especially with the yelling that Victoire was doing.
Adult
Claudia Morais
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Tumblr_ota5op1Fxk1v85xo5o2_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Claudia
Bounty Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Marie Avgeropoulos
partner pic :
Graduated
Leo
Brazilian
Apparition
Animagus

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:22 am

"..."
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:09 am

Domonique didnt know what to say anymore. She looked at her parents and frowned, "I'm sorry." She had always felt welcome at home, no matter what she had done in the past. But for the first time in her life, she didnt feel welcome by her sister. Was this how Louis felt? She managed to pick up on Claudia's comment and looked over at her, "I'm sorry. I know this is alot. And it obviously wasnt planned. You know I love my job."

@Claudia Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Victoire Weasley

Post by Victoire Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:44 am

Victoire was still very much fuming despite her brother's attempts to calm her down. The bit about only taking the test a few days ago and her work partner being in the dark was the icing on the cake.

"How unplanned was it if the girl over there had no fucking idea of your plans to quit hunting?! If you only took the test a couple of days ago?! You're fucking early on, and you've done a total 180 when it comes to plans. I know I typically don't go off like this, but I'm so fucking tired of trying to act as if everything is always happy. I wouldn't fucking put it past you if you managed to trap him just to make sure he always has a fucking tie to you!"

She had singlehandedly made being in the tent extremely tense and awkward.
University Student
Victoire Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Lwm4OY
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
vic
university student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Peggy Lipton
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 8ed2e68b2b2491398bdcc67d3e76aa40af1cb507
Taurus
Ravenclaw
Graduated
University Student
Favorite Subject: Herbology
OOTP Member / Supporter
Pride Flag
Part-Veela
Mushroooooooooms
British
Of Age
Homeowner
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bill Weasley

Post by Bill Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:59 am

"Victoire, stop this instant! What has gotten into you? This is no way to speak about your sister!"

Bill felt as if he had to say something now.

"This was supposed to be a happy night, but it has all devolved to tension and petty drama. The Victoire I know wouldn't say such things... Please, get out of the tent."

@Victoire Weasley
Bill Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
bill/william
curse breaker
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Michael C/ Maronna
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:11 am

"It wasnt planned for me to get pregnant, Victoire. Obviously I'm not going to completely screw Claudia over. I've been making some calls. So how about you know all the information before you start shouting again." But when she said that she was probably trying to baby trap JaVier, she saw red and was about to snap when her father's voice interrupted. She looked at him before looking back at her sister, "You might wanna do what he says."
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Victoire Weasley

Post by Victoire Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:50 am

Victoire stayed silent then stomped her way out.
University Student
Victoire Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Lwm4OY
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
vic
university student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Peggy Lipton
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 8ed2e68b2b2491398bdcc67d3e76aa40af1cb507
Taurus
Ravenclaw
Graduated
University Student
Favorite Subject: Herbology
OOTP Member / Supporter
Pride Flag
Part-Veela
Mushroooooooooms
British
Of Age
Homeowner
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aloha Bill

Post by Aloha Bill Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 am

Before following Victoire out, Bill began apologizing profusely.

"My apologies! I had no idea she'd snap like that..." He turned to Dominique and Javier and shook their hands. "Congratulations, you two! I hope it's a safe pregnancy. So, so sorry about her. I'll have a talk with her..."

Bill then left the tent awkwardly trying to find out what was up.

@Dominique Weasley @Javier Morais
Aloha Bill
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 67671264_b03b_493c_b337_4fa2d7a80fd3
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
aloha bill
businessman
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Was this a chance to try and be on at least good footing with Dominique? Cherry had no idea, but she finally got up from her seat and went towards her.

"I know you don't really like me, but what Victoire said to you was awful." Hmm, what else could she do to soften everything? "I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble since you never, um, really know what the other person is going through."

Cherry looked over at Louis. Maybe he could help her out.

@Dominique Weasley @Louis Weasley
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Domonique gave Bill a weak smile and nodded, "Thanks. I hope she's ok. That's really unlike her to burst out like that." When he left and cherry approached her, she was a bit wary at first. She figured she should at least try and get along with her, for Louis. "Thanks, and I'm sorry for all the drama I caused before. I'd blame pregnancy hormones, but I was honestly just being a bitch I guess. I'm really protective of Louis."
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Louis saw James and Molly both leave the tent. He was sure they wouldn't be leaving if the atmosphere was a little more pleasant, so he couldn't really blame them.

The back-and-forth between his two sisters happened for a while longer, although Louis wasn't sure he could really interject. It only finished with his Father asking that Victoire left, and Louis watched, troubled, as she did. He hoped that she was all right, but his priorities were right here: with his newly pregnant sister, with his parents, with his girlfriend.

He smiled when Cherry approached his sister. It was very brave of her. Louis put an arm around Cherry's shoulder, and kissed her cheek.

"Maybe we all just need a good sleep after tonight," He suggested, smiling at his sister. It was nice to feel protected by her, but he didn't like to think she was against his relationship. "You shouldn't have so much stress like this, given your pregnancy."

@Dominique Weasley @Cherry Darling
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Fleur Weasley

Post by Fleur Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Feeling as though her nerves had been put through enough tonight, she did her crying on Bill's shoulder and cleaned herself up. Her children really put her through it! They were so lovely together the majority of the time, so it was difficult to see them lashing out at each other.

"Yes - let's all sit down," She said, sniffing, and taking a seat on the sofa.

Victoire would be all right, wouldn't she? Perhaps if she wasn't back later on, Fleur would go out and look for her.
Deceased
Fleur Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Fleurgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Fleur
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Part-Veela
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Bill333

Back to top Go down

Hermione Granger

Post by Hermione Granger Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Okay, it's calmed down some. Hermione did her best to put on a reassuring smile.

"How about I try to mediate? We can all talk things out before we go out and enjoy everything the festival has to offer..."
Faculty Member
Hermione Granger
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
mione
guidance counselor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Marianne Williamson
Gryffindor
Apparition
Parent
OOTP Member / Supporter
Married
Favorite Subject: History of Magic
Made 100 Posts
British
Homeowner
Of Age
Non-Verbal Master

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Oh Merlin's balls. Aunt Hermione. He didn't want to sit around with these lot talking about his feelings all night. Perhaps it was a good point for he and Claudia to head out, he thought, so he quickly whizzed up the rest of his food and stood up, stretching.

"Welp. I dunno 'bout you, Claudia, but I reckon we should get goin' before the queues start gettin' too long."

Grinning at her, he briefly looked over at Dominique. He should probably say something nice to her: it was just the right thing to do at that moment.

"But grats, Dom," He said, giving her a bear hug.

@Dominique Weasley @Claudia Morais @Hermione Granger
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Once it was all over, Hugo's priorities were definitely in the right place.

"Mummyyyyyy, can I go to the chocolate fountain? Bucktooth wouldn't let me!"
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Things had started off well enough. Dominique’s mother and father had both seemed completely thrilled with the news, Fleur a little happier than Bill maybe, but both had seemed pleased. So had Dominique’s younger brother. Then all he’ll broke loose when her sister began screaming like some sort of banshee. What was he supposed to do in such a situation? He wasn’t sure. He hadn’t really dealt with girlfriend’s families before and definitely not in a situation like this. All he could think to do is wrap his arm around Dominique, letting her know he was there for her.

He was going to say something about his love for Dominique when Victoire blamed Dom for using this pregnancy to try to trap him but Bill was then kicking Victorie out of the tent and he just kept his mouth shut. Things calmed down when Victoire left. He kept his arm around Dominique as he looked to her parents. ”I’m sorry this news has caused such a scene... I do love Dominique very much and we were excited to share the news with everyone.” He told her parents, wanting to assure them that he wasn’t going to be deterred by anything that had happened while hoping to reassure Dominique as well without disrupting her discussion with young Louis and his girlfriend.

@Dominique Weasley @Bill Weasley @Fleur Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Delacour-Weasley Tent ((Fam + whoever - open)) - Page 7 C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next