Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
midnight sky (Alyn) Emptymidnight sky (Alyn) Emptymidnight sky (Alyn) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

midnight sky (Alyn)

2 posters

Go down

Ariel Moretti

midnight sky (Alyn) Empty midnight sky (Alyn)

Post by Ariel Moretti Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:06 pm

Ariel didn’t really like going to the Three Bromsticks, because she felt it was way too cliche for her liking and she just wanted a coffee and she felt Hogs Head was good for that. It wasn’t the best but she wasn’t going to be caught dead doing anything she wasn’t supposed to be doing.

She entered and went straight to the bar, and asked. “Could I have a coffee please?” It’s all she wanted and didn’t intend to go very far in anyway. She just wanted a drink and she waited hoping no boy would find a need to bother her because she had no use for them.

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
midnight sky (Alyn) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

midnight sky (Alyn) Empty Re: midnight sky (Alyn)

Post by Alyn Jordan Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Alyn liked all these old landmarks of Hogsmeade village, but never really thought about painting them. Setting up a canvas outside The Hog's Head, he felt like doing a realistic painting of the pub. It had a lot of intricate details to take on board: the wooden beams on the roof were particularly satisfying to get right, and he liked the style of the windows.

Speaking of the windows, he glanced inside. There were a few punters inside there, but one really stood out amongst the old geezers and pipe smokers. It was a girl with long, strawberry blonde hair. Or was it auburn? He couldn't really make out all the colours of it. Copper was what crossed his mind.

Focusing on her, he began to sketch an outline of her figure. Did he know this girl, actually? He only saw the back of her.

@Ariel Moretti
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
midnight sky (Alyn) Alynav
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ariel Moretti

Post by Ariel Moretti Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:21 am

As she was sitting in the broomsticks, she was feeling the idea of being watched and it left her often turning her back to see if anyone was watching. She took a turn and looked at the bartender, giving him a look, she spoke with a sigh, “If you’ll excuse me.”

Walking she looked and saw a boy, she walked over. This was definitely not going to help matters, but she thought she ought to go see. “Can I help you?” she decided to ask the boy.

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

Post by Alyn Jordan Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:30 am

When she got up, he let out a small sigh. Well, he couldn't really expect people to stay still. He watched her cross the room inside, then disappear. That didn't mean she was coming outside, did it?

Alyn just carried on with what he was doing. He had memorised the majority of her features, and she was only a small portion of the painting itself. When a voice sounded next to him, though, he looked at them. It was a girl, alright. He recognised her now: they were in the same year.

"I'm all right thanks," He said, at first not really taking in her tone. "Your name is Ariel, isn't it?" He asked her, smiling.

@Ariel Moretti
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ariel Moretti

Post by Ariel Moretti Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:05 am

Ariel proceeded to cross her arms, as she looked at the boy. She still felt like he was watching every move she made, and to say it she wasn’t too happy by it.

“Are you sure about it?” asked Ariel, very curious to everything. She still didn’t super trust him in the slightest. Therefore not exactly sure what to make out over it, and then he asked her name, “Yeah my name is Ariel.” she was all too curious now.

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

Post by Alyn Jordan Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:56 pm

"I'm Alyn. We're in the same year."

He smiled briefly, then turned his attention back on the painting. Perhaps she wouldn't appreciate him doing this, particularly as her body language denoted her aversion to him looking at her. There wasn't much point in trying to disguise it now, though. He'd never asked anyone's permission to paint or draw them before now, so he never thought to.

"Hmm."

He put the end of the brush on his lip.

"I'm thinking that the whole of this painting should have been in muted tone, except for your hair. That would've made an interesting contrast."

@Ariel Moretti
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ariel Moretti

Post by Ariel Moretti Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:49 pm

The idea of someone painting her made her cringe. Like he didn't know nor did he know past, so what made him think that could do this. Being in public was the one thing keeping her from losing it on him, and she was giving him a smile, and she said. "How long have you been stalking me?" not exactly sure if that was a all an approiate course of action.

An eye roll came as he talked about.

"You mean the fact that my red hair sticks out like hell?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Even if she was very mad right now that he was thinking this was okay But she knew she had to keep some sort of compulsion, and she decided to ask. "Why are you doing this?"

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

Post by Alyn Jordan Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:58 am

Alyn was slightly taken aback by her accusation. Stalker? He flushed in embarrassment, wondering how he had come across to make her believe such a thing. The last thing he thought of doing was stalking someone. Sometimes, he could hardly maintain eye contact with people, let alone follow them around.

"I'm not..." He said weakly, feeling increasingly awkward.

He needed to assure her that he wasn't doing anything creepy, and fast. He didn't want her going away with that impression of him.

"I was just painting the scenery, and you were at the bar. So I decided to paint you into it, because you seem like an interesting sort of person?" It was worth a try. At least he was telling the truth. "I think your hair is really nice. Really bold. Artists like painting things that stand out against mundane backgrounds."

He lowered his brush and looked at the ground. "Would you rather a scrap it? Because I'd rather do that than have you feel uncomfortable about it..."

@Ariel Moretti

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ariel Moretti

Post by Ariel Moretti Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Ariel watched as Alyn seemed to break down and she wondered if she should have been that hard, but to her if someone was drawing you it wasn't good. It was the thing law enforcement did to catch a criminal and a killer tried to do out of obsession. Maybe she wasn't super seasoned about artists, but she was still mad that this kid didn't fight back.

He just broke down at her comment, "The scenery is something that could look good without me, you know and maybe I came a little hard on you. It's just we don't know each other." she shrugged, and she did not want give up her life, but she was going to hint. "Where I come from though the idea of drawing someone is a thing that ends in death or being caught." she shrugged. Maybe it was her criminal life that did to her and she was going to admit it. "Yeah my story is something you don't want to get involved with."

Although being complimented on her hair made her feel good, "I do thank you for the compliment, but I don't do flattery very well. I'm just letting you know." giving him a shrug. A fustrated grunt came at his next comment and she looked right at him, "Is this what you do when someone puts you down, just scrap it and not stand up for yourself?" she asked the boy.

He needed to get some balls if he wanted to draw her.

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

Post by Alyn Jordan Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:24 am

Her story actually really interested him, but maybe that was something else for another time. Maybe. He was so curious! Why would it end in death? Who was this girl!

Alyn smiled at her.

"Pretty much. It ain't worth the hassle," He said, shrugging at her. "Unless you want to keep it. I'm not bothered, either way. Bit of a waste of a painting, but I'd rather you weren't pissed off with me."

He smirked.

"From the sounds of things, I don't want you to be pissed off with me..."

@Ariel Moretti
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ariel Moretti

Post by Ariel Moretti Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:06 am

Ariel didn’t exactly feel bad right now for being mean to Alyn. It just was her go to emotion that she always ended up going too and she gave him a sigh. “I suppose I’m not the worth the hassle?” she asked. Okay a little much but she was proud she didn’t know how to handle any of this right now. “I can keep it, but next I don’t want you doing this. It’s a dangerous game and I don’t want someone hurt.” she said with some concern.

That was a fact. No one wanted Ariel to be angry as she was Ariel and she didn’t hold back, but she was generally angry. “You’re right you don’t. I like to keep my anger at the worst students though.” she said trying to hold no emotion as she watched Alyn.

@Alyn Jordan
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ariel Moretti
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down