Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
wintery stakeouts (dysmas) Emptywintery stakeouts (dysmas) Emptywintery stakeouts (dysmas) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
wintery stakeouts (dysmas) Emptywintery stakeouts (dysmas) Emptywintery stakeouts (dysmas) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

wintery stakeouts (dysmas)

Go down

Nebula Black

wintery stakeouts (dysmas) Empty wintery stakeouts (dysmas)

Post by Nebula Black Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:52 am

The witch had mixed feelings about Dysmas, because she knew if it wasn’t for Maddie being the interesting person she is. He would gotten out and to an extent it didn’t make much sense to her. Why would anyone not want to be apart of a child’s life.

Some days she wondered why the he’ll couldn’t the baby have been Evander’s not Dysmas. Maybe her best friend wouldn’t be doing this alone, then again Neb had promised she would help out her best friend.

Due to Dysmas being at school, she was enacted with the job of keeping an eye on him. So she decided to do a stake out in the maze and she snuck into a corner. This had not been one her finer moments, but she’d do anything from her friend. So after footsteps, not even sure who they were she stepped out.

“Going somewhere?”

@“Dysmas Feofan”
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
wintery stakeouts (dysmas) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

wintery stakeouts (dysmas) Empty Re: wintery stakeouts (dysmas)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Dysmas was trying to find his way through the maze only to be stopped by someone who he knew as one of Madison's friends.

"Out of the maze."

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Nebula Black

Post by Nebula Black Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:41 pm

Nebula hated being the spy but here she was. She knew that he had his own life and from what Maddie told her about him she felt bad. When he turned and told her out of the maze, “Why it’s pretty early, maybe you would stay if someone accompanied you.” she said with a chuckle.

@“Dysmas Feofan”
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:14 pm

"I entered the maze right at opening. I'm getting close to finding the exit after encountering dead ends..."

Plus he wanted to enjoy some hot chocolate and whatever food he could get his hands on.

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Nebula Black

Post by Nebula Black Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:02 pm

She knew Maddie would be killing her right now. But she wanted to make sure Dysmas had someone, from what she heard she didn’t think he had friends. “Well would you be okay if I exited with you? I promise you I’m not that bad to spend time with.” she chuckled. Being the best friend of Maddie came with a lot of downfalls and she could get information.

Plus this was a place that was depressing.

@“Dysmas Feofan”
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Dysmas was getting suspicious as he felt as if Nebula never was the type to willingly hang with him. "Is one of your friends paying you?"

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Nebula Black

Post by Nebula Black Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:07 pm

Why did everyone assume she was paid. Maddie didn’t have money to pay Nebula. Sure she had money but that money went to their kid, she looked at me. “You really think Maddie had money to pay me? She has take care of your kid.” she said with a shrug. “I also don’t take money. You look like you need a friend, why do you always assume I’m paid?” the girl glanced at him.

The one downfall of being Madison Shaw best friend. Everyone though it was wrong intentions, then again she was entrusted to spy on him.

@“Dysmas Feofan”
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:35 pm

"I know you don't willingly hang with me! Madison's obsessed, and I don't get why!" He was trying to do what was best for the kid he didn't even ask for; it would be better if she had a father who willingly wanted to be in her life.

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Nebula Black

Post by Nebula Black Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:23 pm

She never understood how the hell Madison even slept with Dysmas. And it sucked trying to justify her actions, so she stood with her arms crossed. When he told her she didn’t willingly hang out, she sighed at his words. Why did she take these jobs? “ I don’t get why you always think just because my best friend is Madison, I’m doing her dirty work.” she lied with a sigh. “She isn’t obsessed and I don’t understand why it’s so wrong that she’s curious about you?” she asked with an eyebrow raised.

@“Dysmas Feofan”

Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 am

"My life isn't her business! She made me sleep with her!"

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Nebula Black

Post by Nebula Black Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:07 am

She really was getting tired of him hating on Madison and she glared at him, “You know it’s her business when you share a kid. And how did she force you?” she asked. Pretty sure it wasn’t rape and she in a way saw why he was by himself. “You know I can see why you don’t have friends? Have you ever thought of bettering your life?” she asked with curiosity. Or was he going to pull the money card.

@“Dysmas Feofan”
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Nebula Black
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:40 am

He crossed his arms. "A kid I have no business to take care for! I know I'm not father material. The kid deserves better." Dysmas was honestly a bit upset with what Nebula was saying. "I was coerced into it! I was confused about what I wanted, and she took advantage of it..."

"I do have friends! I'm good friends with Albus. We're not close, but we hang in the common room."

@Nebula Black

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down