Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) EmptyA secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) EmptyA secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) EmptyA secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) EmptyA secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine)

Go down

A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Empty A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Gaston knew he needed to tell Raine how he feels about her, even if he had no clue how she felt about him. The male had thought already for a while do it and it was clear he can't keep his feelings away from her for a long time.

So in the end, Gaston decided to do it as some treasure hunt game. The boy took a long time to figure even this out. He took a deep breath and ringer the doorbell at Raine's house. Soon after that was done he left the note and one red rose on the doorstep and apparated away. So she wouldn't know it was him yet.

Note saying:
There has always been something I should have said to you years ago.
I have kept this secret for too long.
Find your way to park enterance, the nearest to your house.
There will be more clues aka notes!

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Empty Re: A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine)

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:37 pm

Raine had just finished getting ready for the day, she had a nice shower, breakfast, and her morning orange juice when she heard the door being knocked on. Raine walked to her door and when she looked she saw a rose and a note on her door. She read the note and was confused. Raine didn't know who this could be, it was obviously a friend of hers but she didn't know who. Well it couldn't be a friend at all? Who knows. She closed her door with the note and rose in hand and went to where the note said.

When she got to the entrance of the park, she found the other note.

@Gaston Shaw

Raine's Outfit
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Tumblr_pnobprGjIQ1u7mdvto1_400
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Np9ocNm
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine) Empty Re: A secret comes out though the hunt (Raine)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:04 pm

You are beautiful in so many ways!
But most about you I love your smile, it always warms my heart to see you happy.
For your next clue go to the nearest playground, where are the swings.

Gaston was himself waiting for basically another side of the park by now. He had no clue how all this will go. He was just in the case even hiding behind the tree there.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Raine red the clue and couldn't help but smile when she read what was on the note, it was sweet for sure, there was no doubt about it. She really wanted to know who it was and if she'd see them by the swing set, when she got there no one was there but another note taped on the swing. She turned it over and read what was on it.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 pm

You are perfect exactly as you are;
there is no need for you to changes expect the thought that you aren't good enough.
You always have been perfect for me just it took me too long to make the moves.

For your next clue go to look for a water fountain where you can play in the water due to water sprinkles.

All Gaston hoped was that it goes good and she feels the same way as he does. All this was so hard for him to come up. He had never had been trying to express these feelings, anyone, before.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:36 pm

Raine knew that she was smiling like a big idiot and she was blushing like crazy. She went to the water fountain where the next note was going to be or maybe the person was going to be there who was leaving these notes, it was interesting.

Raine got to the water fountain and found the other note taped. She grabbed it.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:41 am

Gaston knew that this was something he would have never done for anyone before but seemed the right thing to do with Raine. He had still no clue how all this will go.

You have become my life
My inspirations in life
Also, you seem to give me hope
to go on with my dreams
You have become my everything.

For your next clue, you don't need to walk very far,
just to the benches south from the water sprinkles.

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:12 am

Raine was getting antsy but she was extremely nervous. Raine did exactly what the note said and she walked to the benches close to the water sprinklers. The blonde reached the benches but she didn't see a note anywhere. She even got on her hands and knees to looked under the bench and nothing. The blonde girl was confused now. She stood up and looked around.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:27 am

Gaston had looked how Raine went after this notes and he was aware that last one wasn't where it said since he was actually hiding behind the tree not far from that bench. He took a deep breath and he wasn't sure how Raine will take it even if he hands her the last note.

The boy stepped slowly towards the bench, he tried to be sneaky for now.

"Hey, Raine," he said there with a small smile. "Here is the last note," he added. "Also would you go to date with me? For real?" He hoped she won't hate him now.

I love you and I have been loving you for years.
And so sorry It took so long you tell you that.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Raine in the back in her head thought she was getting pranked, she was about to go home when she heard the familiar voice of Gaston. She turned around and shakingly took the note and read the words and had tears in her eyes as she smiled. "Yes I will go on a date with you" she hugged her best friend and the guy she has been in love with for a long time. "I've loved you since the day I met you" Raine confessed.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Gaston didn't really expect such reaction but the boy was glad that Raine loved him too. He hugged her back when she did hug him. He really was glad that a this worked. "Wow. So I'd pick you up at 7pm then and we can have date together," he said with a bright smile after they had stopped hugging each other.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Raine let go of him with a smile. She really couldn't believe that this was happening, she really liked him and always wanted this to happen but now it was and it made her excited. "Yes! I will definitely be ready by then" the blonde said to him. She was definitely excited now.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Gaston was excited about this finally happening too. He had waited so long time and he had finally confessed his feelings. "I will see you then," he said and kissed her cheek. "So bye for now. You can keep the notes," the young male said and left her there for now since he needed to go get ready for their date too.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down