current time
Oct. 2020
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jenna Bishop, Raphael Krupnik

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw16
Slytherin21
Total #66
affiliates

Reuniting with the past (Raine)

Go down

Reuniting with the past (Raine) Empty Reuniting with the past (Raine)

Post by Liliana Walsh on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 am

Liliana paced the lower floors of the club, anxious about the hopeful arrival of her sister. She had sent an invitation to Raine to come visit Bloodlines before the place was officially open. While she didn't outright say she would be there, Lili hoped that the note would be intriguing enough for the girl to come so that they may be reunited.

There was still some uncertainty to it all, that the letter wouldn't have it's desired effect and she would be standing here by herself for the night. As the minutes became longer, Lili paced back and forth, waiting for any type of reprieve from the wait. Finally, the door to the club opened.

@Raine Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Creature
Creature

Alias : Topher
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Lesbian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reuniting with the past (Raine) Empty Re: Reuniting with the past (Raine)

Post by Raine Walsh on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Raine had woken up that morning with a letter from someone anonymous, she didn't know who it was but she felt intrigued to go and take a look. Raine heard about the new club opening and she was curious on what it was going to be and who the owner was, so when the time she had to be there rolled around, Raine went.

Raine got to the club and had her wand in her hand ready for anything that might happen. "Hello! I got the letter and I am armed whoever you are!" Raine called out as soon as she walked in the door.

@Liliana Walsh
Raine Walsh
Raine Walsh
Adult
Adult

Alias : Caroline
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Faction : Neutral
face claim : Jenny Boyd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liliana Walsh on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:38 am

Lili felt a wave of relief fill her as the door opened to reveal her sister. Finding herself covered in shadows, Lili stood there for a second while Raine made her proclamation. Lili let out a little giggle before saying, "It's only me sis, no need to be so dramatic" With that Lili stepped out into the light, though slightly on edge in case her sister acted irrationally.

@Raine Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Creature
Creature

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Walsh on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:48 am

Raine heard a familiar giggle and she was shocked, she hadn't heard that in years and when her suspicions were confirmed she looked to see her twin sister standing there in all her glory. The blonde stood there shocked before sadness and rage fell upon her.

"Where the hell were you?! You've been gone for two years Liliana!" Tears built up in Raine's eyes but she refused to let them fall.

@Liliana Walsh
Raine Walsh
Raine Walsh
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liliana Walsh Yesterday at 5:20 am

Liliana wasn't exactly surprised at her sister's reaction, it was a pretty apt one actually. That being said, it didn't mean that Lili had a good answer for her. Lili stood there for a minute, trying to compose the right words, "Some...I...." Lili took a deep breath before starting again,  "Somethings went down on that trip, and I changed, quite dramatically, and I needed the time to get used to the new me. And I'm not 100% sure dad would accept the new me, sooooo.... Yeah...."

@Raine Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Liliana Walsh
Creature
Creature

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Walsh Yesterday at 1:27 pm

Raine looked at her sister like she was extremely crazy right now, she was not making any kind of sense but it didn't stop the fact that Raine was upset. "Changed?! Changed?! Who cares if you changed Liliana, do you know how worried we all were, how much I've cried and not eaten, I almost died from the damn heartbreak, I almost got put away because my friends and our family thought I was unstable! You could have written a damn letter or even called but you didn't!" Raine was shouting now, her sister was so selfish at times.

"And now you just show up after almost three years saying 'Hey! I changed' that is not how this works Lili!" Raine didn't know what to say anymore.

@Liliana Walsh
Raine Walsh
Raine Walsh
Adult
Adult

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down