Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) EmptyIf you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) EmptyIf you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) EmptyIf you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) EmptyIf you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades)

2 posters

Go down

Skylar Ashton

If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Empty If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades)

Post by Skylar Ashton Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Skylar was working her normal shift but was in a particular bad mood. She had no idea why, just that she was mad. She stood at the bar listening to a man hopelessly flirt with her in an attempt to get her to one of the back rooms. But she just wasn't having it. She smiled politely and laughed at the right times, but wasn't listening to a word he was saying. And frankly, she didnt give a damn about what he was saying because he wasn't speaking her language. Money. She looked around hoping someone could save her from this boring excuse of a human.

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) 66fa9ed9be7de264c6991b75894b98dbef719d30
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) 000000
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Empty Re: If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades)

Post by Hades Lestrange Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Hades had found himself becoming addicted to this club where he slept with woman and tortured them for his own pleasure. Hell they liked it since he was sexy and he was not afraid to show it either. So when he walked inside and saw the pathetic excuse for a male flirting with one of the woman he sighed.

"She's mine for the night, leave!" Hades barked.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Giphy
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) Empty Re: If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades)

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:20 am

Skylar spun around as a voice came from behind her and her eyes slowly went up and down the man. Damn. She laughed as the other guy scurried off with his tail between his legs. She then turned back to the mystery man, "Thanks. So I guess I'm yours for the night then? That might get pretty pricey"  

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
If you ain't talking money, I dont wanna talk (Hades) 66fa9ed9be7de264c6991b75894b98dbef719d30
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:28 pm

Hades watched as the man scurried off and when it came to the woman he looked right at her and shrugged. "Well it happens, but then again I can afford it" with him being a Lestrange he had no problem.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Skylar looked him up and down again and came to the conclusion that he did look like he could afford it. "Follow me, then." She said as she walked towards the back of the club towards the private rooms, "You got a name?" She asked looking back at him

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:34 am

Hades nodded as he followed the blonde towards the room in the back, the private area where he liked. He had a few girls in this club and it was definitely going to be a hang out for him. "Hades, you?" He asked.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:20 am

"Sky." She said when he asked her name. She nodded at the guard at the door and stepped inside. The room was a dark purple with constellations and stars on the ceiling. this was her favorite room. She had designed it herself, "So what are you looking for tonight, Hades?"

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:46 pm

When it came to going to the room he took a seat and looked at her as she asked what he was looking for that night he shrugged. "Well it depends what you're actually good at, I am usually dominate and love watching people in pain but I want to know what I actually got to do" he asked as he waited before he took what he wanted and left.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:38 pm

Skylar nodded and walked across the room to the bed he sat on and straddled his lap smirking, "Well. I can be submissive at times. As for pain... I can handle a bit. You'll know if you go to far." She said with a wink as she waited to see just how dominant he could get.

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Hades looked at her unimpressed for a moment before his hand reached for her throat and he squeezed. "How about your whore little mouth finds something useful to do? Like suck me off" he gestured to his cock.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 pm

Skylar gasped when his hand was around her throat and she felt her knees tremble a bit. She got to her knees on the floor and undid his pants. She pulled out his member and rubbed it up and down for a bit until it started to get hard. When it did,she put her lips around him and moved her head up and down slowly

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:58 am

Hades was not small, he was above average so when he watched the whore come to terms that she was not the dominate one there and it was in fact him, he allowed her to suck his already hard member off. Watching the little thing was going to be amusing.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:28 am

Skylar continued her movements and added her hand to the mix, rubbing the parts her mouth couldn't reach. She liked the idea of being dominated by someone like him. He seemed like he could be alot of fun. She wanted to see just where the night would go

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Hades wasn't surprised she couldn't fit him in, it was quite amusing otherwise because of everything. It took him a bit to get to that pleasurable place so he thrust up into her mouth so he could hit the back of her throat. Wanting to hear the music to his ears.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:35 am

Skylar continued her actions until she felfelt him thrust up into the back of her throat. She couldnt stop the gagging sound she made and quickly pulled her head back to catch her breath.

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Hades chuckled when it came to her gagging and the sound entering his lovely ears. It was like music. "What? Can't handle a real man?" He asked.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Skylar looked up at him and raised an eyebrow before a look of determination crossed her face. She was suddenly wanting to make him beg for more. She gripped him firmly and began to pleasure him again, this time managing to take him all the way to the back of her throat without gagging.

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:19 pm

He could sense the determination radiating off of her, it was quite amusing watching as she tried to really suck him off, so he simply grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth good. Making sure he hit the sweet spots in her mouth and hitting the back of her throat repeatedly.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Skylar yelled a bit when his hand was suddenly on the back of her head and she moaned at his actions. Feeling him hit the back of her throat was something she seemed to enjoy alot as she could feel herself getting excited. She wondered just how far he wanted to go. 

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Hades continued to fuck her mouth viciously. Not really caring if he was hurting her or not, he kept going until his seed bursted from his penis and down her throat. "Swallow whore" he ordered her, just not bloody caring.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Skylar felt herself start to tear up a bit but did as she was told and swallowed. She stood and wiped the bit of smudged mascara under her eye, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked as she moved her hair from her face

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:36 pm

If Hades had a heart he would care that she looked upset but he frankly didn't at all. She was a cheap common whore and she would be treated as such. So he sat there looking at her, waiting for his cock to stir and harden back up. It took maybe five minutes before he felt himself get excited again. "Ride my cock" he answered.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 am

Skylar slid down her underwear and straddled his waist. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she lowered herself down on him. She took a moment to adjust to his size before she began to move up and down, feeling pleasure from every movement.

@Hades Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Hades Lestrange

Post by Hades Lestrange Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:31 am

Hades held his hands on her hips as he watched her do what she does best, be a little whore so he gripped her hips as he met her thrusts with his own powerful ones, making sure she got what he was paying for.

@Skylar Ashton
Criminal
Hades Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Illegal/death eater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down