Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Sit if you must (open)  EmptySit if you must (open)  EmptySit if you must (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Sit if you must (open)  EmptySit if you must (open)  EmptySit if you must (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sit if you must (open)

Go down

Sit if you must (open)  Empty Sit if you must (open)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Vanessa managed to find an empty compartment and sat down. She pulled a book out of her bag and opened it to the page she last left off. As her eyes scanned the page she heard the compartment door open. She looked up and rolled her eyes as she saw someone there "can I help you?"

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Sit if you must (open)  Empty Re: Sit if you must (open)

Post by Sapphira Zabini Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:09 pm

They had agreed that she wouldn't sit with her on the train, but taking a long look around the compartments and carriages she had summarised that no where would be adequate for her. It was either with her sister, or spending the journey sat alone. She was far too nervous to be sitting alone.

"Sorry Nessa..." She said quietly, sliding the door closed. "I can't find any compartments where I want to sit. There's a lot of horrid people on this train. They're all buzzing about like flies, I can't stand it." She took a seat opposite her. "What are you reading?" She asked conversationally, hoping Vanessa wouldn't be too mad...
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Sit if you must (open)  Sapphygif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Sit if you must (open)  000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:29 pm

"we discussed this saph." Vanessa said but when her sister said she couldn't find anywhere else she groaned and nodded "fine. But if you were anyone else I'd tell you to fuck off" when she asked what she was reading she held up the book "it's a new music book I found. I plan to try out for the music apprenticeship this year. But I haven't told Dad. I didn't want to get his hopes up if I didn't get it" 

@Sapphira Zabini

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum