Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
silence doesn't exist (open) Emptysilence doesn't exist (open) Emptysilence doesn't exist (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
silence doesn't exist (open) Emptysilence doesn't exist (open) Emptysilence doesn't exist (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

silence doesn't exist (open)

2 posters

Go down

Jenna Bishop

silence doesn't exist (open) Empty silence doesn't exist (open)

Post by Jenna Bishop Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 am

Jenna dreaded the idea of going back to school, because it had meant that she would be forced to deal with her fellow peers and she didn't want to deal with them. The witch needed to get mind off the pending school year that had been ahead and there was no better way than doing that by going to Flourish and Blotts, and getting some books. With her arms crossed, the witch had entered the book store and took a look around to see what perhaps she could do. She made her way to her favorite section and began looking at the various books that were sold there.

Taking a few, the witch decided that she would try and test read one of the books. Taking them the witch let out a smile, and she continued to read. Hoping that no one would annoy her for reading books, even though she didn't care if she pissed them off. But her hopes were soon burned, when someone had annoyed her and she turned to see it was someone talking the witch.

Giving him a glare, "Do you mind? I am trying to read." the witch said sternly. Hoping they go away and leave her alone because she didn't feel like dealing with people.

Tag - Open
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
silence doesn't exist (open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Kenzi Mikeal

silence doesn't exist (open) Empty Re: silence doesn't exist (open)

Post by Kenzi Mikeal Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 am

Kenzi dashed in the confines of Flourish and Blotts, a tome that she had managed to shoplift from one of the bookstores on Knockturn alley sitting in her book bag. After taking a couple breaths and looking around to see if anyone had followed her, Kenzi slinked off to the depths of the store in search of possible new material.

Kenzi was starting to get frustrated at the lack of interesting options when she hears a voice that she recognized, the one of Jenna, sounding exacerbated at someone bothering her.

Sneaking around the stacks of book, she finds Jenna trying to read, beset upon by a dude who is trying to chat her up. Quickly reaching into her waistband, Kenzi pulls out her butterfly knife and flicks it open. Dashing forward, Kenzi rests the blade against the guys back, before whispering in his ear, "The girl asked you to leave, I think it would be best for you to honor her request, lest you want a new hole."

The boy stood stock still for a half second, ascertaining the situation before scampering off Kenzi then turned to her housemate and asked, "You good" as she closed and stored her blade back into her waistband.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Kenzi Mikeal
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 am

Jenna had been doing her best to ignore the boy was annoying her, because she knew people liked to see what bottoms they could push with her. But it wasn't long until she saw the boy go away and she let out a smirk when she saw who was there. "I could have handled it you know." she said with a chuckle, but she had to admire Kenzi for coming to her aid. "Thank you, because I didn't feel like being a summer fling." she smirked, even if she did have a fling once before. But she didn't feel like being that guys fling.

When Kenzi asked her how she was, the girl said. "I'm just spectacular, a little pissed that someone felt the need to ruin my reading time."'  she said looking down at her book. Putting it up, "It was a good book too, but I have to ask how did you get him to leave?" she asked as it was really quick. And it wasn't normal for a guy to flee just like that.

@Kenzi Mikeal

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Kenzi Mikeal

Post by Kenzi Mikeal Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:29 am

"Summer fling, that guy was looking for a one night stand, at best," Kenzi commented with an air of disgust in her voice. She shifts her position to lean against one if the bookcases that create the isle the pair are residing in.

Kenzi smirked as she hears the question. Reaching into the band of her pants she once again pulls out her butterfly knife and starts playing with it. "Guys need motivation to leave us along, so, I gave I him some good motivation," Kenzi states before stopping her playing with the blade out and a wicked grin of satisfaction on her face. "You just got to figure out what they want to avoid and threaten them with it."

@Jenna Bishop
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Kenzi Mikeal
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:42 am

Jenna gave Kenzi a nod of agreement, “That’s what I meant and I don’t intend to let a guy get in my pants tonight. Or ever at that matter.” she said giving her a devious smirk.”It’s really annoying that guys really only have one thing on their mind.” Jenna said shaking her head. The witch then turned and when she saw the knife that Kenzi showed quickly, “What are you doing with that in a store? Damn lucky he doesn’t report you for using a knife. Even if I have to say it’s a good idea.” she said with a sigh. The witch wasn’t a fan of knives and didn’t even use them when she needed to use them. And when she said her next chain of words, Jenna was confused. “So you know he hates knives?” the witch had been very confused and also impressed at the same time.

@“Kenzi Mikeal”

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Kenzi Mikeal

Post by Kenzi Mikeal Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 am

"Yeah, men are the absolute worst, you'd think at least one of them wouldn't be controlled by the lower half of their body, but that obviously isn't the case," Kenzi commented, distain seeping into her voice.

"Well, if he reports it, he'll have to get actual stitches instead of the ones I threatened him with. Most people are really fans of getting new holes, simple enough. Threat of violence is a good enough deterrent for most dunderheads like him," Kenzi explains, as she uses slight of hand to make the knife once again dissapain into the waistbands of her skirt.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Kenzi Mikeal
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down