Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  EmptyHes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  EmptyHes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  EmptyHes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  EmptyHes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)

Go down

Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  Empty Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Mckenna sat in the Dueling Chamber watching a few of the students practice their techniques. It fascinated her to watch others duel to see what she could learn. She heard the doors to the room open and looked behind her. She frowned when she saw who it was. She rolled her eyes and turned her head back to the duels in front of her, hoping he wouldnt see her or that he would just leave her alone if he did

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  Empty Re: Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)

Post by Rhesus Carrow Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Rhesus hated the idea of his friend dating a Gryffindor, and there was no way to get his best friend back. How could his friend betray all that he stood for a stupid girl?, he thought to himself. He wanted to duel his anger out and see if he could have some first years crying and storming into the dueling chamber, he spotted a sight that made him smirk. Watching as she tried to go unnoticed by him and walking over the Slytherin shouted. "If it isn't the Gryffindor slut!"
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Hes mine (Rhesus, Drustan)  000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 pm

"If it isnt the Slytherin Bigot." She fired back and flipped her hair over her shoulder "Come to torture the younger kids? Considering you cant handle your own against someone your own age." She turned her attention back to the duels once more but could feel his glare on her "If you dont take your eyes off me Im gonna rip them from their sockets and shove them down your throat, Carrow."

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 pm

He could not help but laugh at McKenna comment's, "I like to make kids cry what can I say. Why should I be nice to these stupid kids who like to talk shit about us older kids." he said crossing his arms. Walking around the dueling chamber as he looked at the kids who were looking at him, he smirked. "Then I guess a rematch is in order then," Rhesus said with a smirk. Rolling his eyes as he looked at her who he had to say was quite beautiful.

"Not my fault that the female species attracts me. No wonder Drustan fucks around with you." said the Slytherin with an evil smirk as he walked closer to her. "Why don't we have a rematch. See if you happen to be better than me."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 pm

She glared at him as he spoke "If youre gonna attack mine and Drustans relationship youre gonna have to do better than trying to go after our sex life." She said not admitting that they hadnt had sex yet, because that was neither here nor there. She let out a small gasp as he walked over to her "If I didnt kow any better Id say you had an attraction towards me Carrow. I bet daddy wouldnt like that. You wanting to bed a Gryffindor. THat just wouldnt do now would it?"

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:32 pm

"Oh are you saying that the two of you fuck, Rivers?" he said crossing his arms. The guy knew that he was being an ass, but that was his best attribute. "I am sure that Dru will get bored with you. After all us Slytherins can move on from girl to girl," he said as he walked around her. Sighing at the comment as part of him knew that it was true, but he was not going to let his guard down causing him to look at her. "Oh please I would never sleep with a Gryffindor," said Rhesus, even though it was a lie. "You'd be, surprised Rivers, my dad is not as pure as he'd like people to believe." he said looking at her.

"So how about that rematch?"
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 pm

"I am not saying we do or don't. Its none of your business." She seethed at him as he walked circles around her. It made her nervous. And that nervousness was evident as her breathing increased. When he asked once more about the rematch she smirked a smirk that would make a Slytherin such as himself proud "You seem pretty eager to get your ass kicked my a girl." She said removing her jacket to reveal a tight emerald green tank top. No, not emerald, Slytherin green. SHe met his eyes and smirked "Lets do it."

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Rhesus wanted to believe that two of the fucked each other. An image that he loved to paint in his mind. Crossing his arms, he let out a laugh. "I was weak what can I say, during class." smirked the Slytherin. Walking up to her, he looked. "You are definitely dressed for a rematch, like one of those badasses in muggle movies." said Rhesus looking away as he walked up to the dueling platform, he got his wand out and he said, "Ladies first."
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 am

kenna smirked and noted just how much of a bad ass she looked. Short muggle shorts, tank top, combat boots and messy hair. She looked like a rebels wet dream. She could also tell that Rhesus was semi distracted by it. She grabbed her wand and looked at him before finally deciding what curse to cast. She sent a stinging hex at him and smirked semi evily, well as evil as Mckenna could get

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 am

Rhesus felt the stinging hex hit and a smile escaped his face, despite it hurting like hell. Looking he let out a smile as he decided that maybe he would cast a disarming charm. Because he could not help, but be admired by how she could beat his ass like nothing even though he was generally the one beating people's asses. "Expelliarmus!" shouted the Slytherin. Hoping that it would hit her and maybe he could kiss her or something.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am

Mckenna yelped slightly when her wand zoomed into his hand from the disarming spell. She was now defenseless. She bit her lip and thought of another way to win, but it was against dueling rules. You dont do physcial violence in a magic duel. She glared at him waiting for him to make his move "Come on then. Do it and get it over with."

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Carrow

Post by Rhesus Carrow Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:31 am

Rhesus knew that adrenaline had struck him as he walked over to McKenna, after leaving her defenseless. Quickly grabbing her right away as he kissed her, not really caring if someone saw. He had been tired of having to hide his feelings and for once in his life could realize why Dru had been so fascinated.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Rhesus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:35 am

Mckenna gasped when Rhesus kissed her and tried to push him away but he was much stronger than her. SHe whimpered softly and bit at his lip before realizing that would probably just encourage him. She pulled her head away and looked at him, fear and lust mixing in her eyes "What the hell is wrong with you? Im dating Drustan. Your best friend!" As if by magic the door to the chambers opened and she didnt even have to turn around to know who it was. She felt tears coming to her eyes as she knew what would happen next. "Dru..." She said softly still in Rhesus arms before glaring at the man holding her "Let. Me. Go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am

He hated going to the dueling chambers because he hated being suckered into doing duels. But much to his dismay, he couldn't find McKenna or Rhesus around and after the classroom incident, he had no clue what his friends' intentions had been. The guy knew that Rhesus had a history of making people's lives miserable. Entering the chamber, the guy was caught with a sight that he could not help but be shocked by.

The sight of Rhesus kissing McKenna and it caused him to look. "What the fuck! I can never get a break can I Rhesus. You always do this to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 am

Mckenna broke free of Rhesus and ran to Drustan "Dru, its not what you think." She said cupping his cheek trying to get him to look at her "Drustan please, just look at me." She said tears running down her face "He kissed me. I didnt... I didnt kiss him." She was terrified to lose him "Please dont leave me..."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down