Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 EmptyStart of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 EmptyStart of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 EmptyStart of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 EmptyStart of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf)

+18
Eustace Potter
Leythan Selwyn
Darcy Culkin
Layla Cartwright
Bellona Lestrange
Lazar Tremlett
Comarth Selwyn
Jeneva Avery
Tiernan McLaggen
Wade MacKenna
Jerome Estrada
Melanthius Burke
Persephone Rowle
Mackenzie Riddle
Frederick Renshaw
Marilyn Grayson
Cernunnos Largo
Lochlan Riddle
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Empty Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sorting of first-year students, as well as the private sorting of new transfers and exchanges in the side chamber, had now been concluded. Everyone who was supposed to be in the Great Hall was there - Professors at the platformed staff table and students sitting on their respective house tables. Before the feast appeared, Professor Riddle took to the podium.

The smile he had creased his eyes too much, as they swept amongst the masses.

"Welcome back to Hogwarts," he called over them, ensuring that his voice carried enough to put a stop to any linger of conversation. "For those who are returning students, you may have already noticed a few changes to the staff table. In my former position as Deputy Head and Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, we have Professor Oathwaite, a very dear friend of mine. Further along, we have the new Health teacher, Professor Renshaw, whose classes will be vastly more informative than years gone by. And sitting right at the end there is the new dancing instructor - Professor Selwyn.

"Both Health and Dancing classes will be mandatory, as of this year. I won't bang on about the details, as in both classes you will undoubtedly receive the information. All that I ask of you is to give them a warm welcome to the school, and give them the respect and courtesy they deserve."

He paused briefly there, waiting for a lull of conversation that picked up again to subside.

"But those aren't the only changes - aside from myself being your new Headmaster as of this year - there are a few matters that I have addressed, which I am sure all of you will benefit from," he said, glad to be arriving at this moment finally, after many years of trying to get that woman thrown out. Professor Riddle didn't give himself away, though. He never did. "The biggest change will be the introduction of the duelling system."

"All disputes, arguments, fights and disagreements do not have to resort to violence - they can simply be solved within the rules and boundaries of a proper wizard's duel. Back in your dormitories, I have supplied more information about the duelling system which you will need to read, understand, sign and hand into your Head of House tomorrow morning, in your house common rooms. For now, however, I want you to enjoy the start of term feast and get a good night's sleep tonight: the prospect of change can be unsettling for anyone, so I do not wish to overwhelm you with a torrent of words when we're all hungry and tired from our travels."

He chuckled quietly.

"I am making changes not to appease myself, or to cause discord, or to assert authority. I am making these changes because I want Hogwarts students to produce the best, brightest and most talented and reputed students in the world. It isn't just a possibility - but an inevitability. You each deserve the best education to realise your full potential, and go on to be confident adults who will make their mark in society. We will achieve this, and you will see: once you leave here, doors will open to you. All I need is your cooperation to make it happen."

He looked around the sea of faces, and drew back from the podium slightly.

"Now, let's get onto the good part: the food and drink. Enjoy to your heart's content!"

Giving a clap to signal the elves' delivery, at once the feast appeared at every table. Some of the food this year included some good old American favourites as a favour to the exchanges: hamburgers, pot roasts, southern fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, cornbread, mac n' cheese and mountains of french fries and tater tots, to name a few. For the desserts, when they appeared, Lochlan had chosen key lime pie, which was one of his personal favourites.
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf)

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:51 pm

Looking towards the Gryffindor table, Sakura kept an eye out for her brother; the house system had separated them, and she didn't know how to feel about it. Perhaps she'd get used to it with time, but being in the same house as Cece was reassuring her. There was at least one person that would be in the common room to help her out. It was a good opportunity to better know her soon-to-be sister-in-law as well.

Sakura turned to Cece with a wide smile on her face and asked, "Cece, do you know what a cornbread is?"

@Cecelia Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf)

Post by Cecelia Burke Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm

Cece looked over at Sakura, dragging her eyes away from Saburo at the Gryffindor table, "I think it's like a sweet bread. They eat a lot of it in the south of America." She smiled at her future sister in law, "How do you like hogwarts so far? Is Sabby adapting well?" 

@Sakura Tokugawa
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:51 pm

"A sweet bread? I will save it for dessert."

Now she just had to figure out which of the food options best matched what her palate was used to. Sakura smiled at everyone in the hall who happened to look towards her; there were so many different people to know! It was so different than how it was back in Japan. It was like she was discovering a whole new world that existed.

"Hogwarts is very grand. Hector told me that it is a wonderful school," Sakura answered softly as a pot roast appeared in front of her. That must be her dinner then. "He is adjusting well. We both have a lot to learn here."

@Cecelia Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

Post by Cecelia Burke Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:26 pm

Cece smiled at her and nodded, "I agree.." she then set her corn bread to the side. "It's a bit confusing when you first get here. You might get lost a few times. I know I sure did." She was happy that Saburo was adjusting well. He was so cute. She shook her head a bit and smiled at Sakura, "I'm surprised he made Gryffindor." 

@Sakura Tokugawa
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
Start of term feast 2021 (open/multi/rf) - Page 2 Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2