Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
to know all about you (sakura) Emptyto know all about you (sakura) Emptyto know all about you (sakura) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
to know all about you (sakura) Emptyto know all about you (sakura) Emptyto know all about you (sakura) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

to know all about you (sakura)

2 posters

Go down

Hector Burke

to know all about you (sakura) Empty to know all about you (sakura)

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:52 am

What with the issues surrounding his siblings getting gradually worse and locking himself in a stuffy shop most of the time, Hector needed a good distraction. He realised that he had other duties that required his attention and this one was more of a pleasant nature, so it didn't feel much of an obligation at all.

He fully intended to court Sakura properly when she felt happy with it, but for the time being he was contented by sharing her company. Having written to her a few days prior asking if she would like to visit the village of Hogsmeade, they were now walking the familiar streets alongside one another. The bright, cheery sunshine blazed down on the tops of the thatched roofs as a scattering of people milled around enjoying it. Being that it was the summer holidays, the village wasn't quite as busy as it was during term time.

Hector smiled across at her as he walked with one hand behind his back, admiring the sight of her in her chosen attire. "What are your first impressions?" he asked kindly, as she had had some minutes to drink it all in.

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
to know all about you (sakura) Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
to know all about you (sakura) Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

to know all about you (sakura) Empty Re: to know all about you (sakura)

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:05 am

When her betrothed had invited her to tour Hogsmeade, Sakura gracefully accepted it. Her future husband was a very nice man, and she was having quite the time trying to adapt and adjust to living in Britain. The change in timezones was the biggest hurdle of one. As she preferred to avoid using potions to cope with the effects, she had partaken in many meditation sessions in her new home's garden.

Now she was in Hogsmeade, taking in all of the new sights that she and her brother would encounter when they had to start attending school. It had the coziness of some of the resort towns back home, but it was still more rambunctious than she was used to.

"It is nice, Hector, thank you," she responded with a nod. Then a raging drunkard came out from one of the pubs, engaging in a fistfight with another drunkard. "But very different..."

There was a vibrancy and eccentricity among the people of Britain that was strange for her to comprehend. None of them were alike at all! She'd never seen such variety in her life! In front of the pub was a sign advertising various beverages. "What is a butterbeer?"

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
to know all about you (sakura) 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:23 am

When a drunken brawl burst out onto the streets before them, Hector lost his composure for a moment to look affronted. His cheeks turned slightly pink with embarrassment as he looked at her, but she seemed far from shaken by it. No - she was poised and graceful, always. Even witnessing something like that...

"Hogsmeade isn't usually a place for vulgarities and scoundrels, I assure you," he said breathlessly, not believing his bloody luck. Following her gaze and forgetting the brawl for the moment, a touch of a smile blessed his features. "Ah - that is The Three Broomsticks speciality. They make it the best, at least."

He gestured up at the pub to her.

"Butterbeer is a sweet, carbonated drink that tastes of caramel or butterscotch. We can try some if you like, but it's not a drink you can have too many of - it can get sickly and quite filling," he explained, watching her intently, "Do you have pubs in Japan? What sort of drinks do you have there?" As he questioned her he realised how effortless it was. Usually he asked ladies questions because that was what you were supposed to do, to show interest even when you weren't interested at all.

But with her, he was more than interested. He wanted to know everything.

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:36 am

"Hogsmeade is more peaceful like the villages at home," she replied, not questioning his words in the slightest bit. He was far more familiar with the area than she was anyway. "The weather is pleasant today, Hector. Is it usually this nice?"

Smiling at the sight of The Three Broomsticks, Sakura listened attentively as a whiff of fish and chips hit her nose from the pub; whatever it was, it smelled tasty! She would have to try it. "I would like to try it, Hector." From the looks of it, it seemed to be a popular beverage, and she needed to learn about her future husband's homeland somehow. "We do, they are called izakaya. They serve alcohol called sake. You can always tell what they are because they have red lanterns out front."

As a ray of sunlight began beating right on top of her head, Sakura opened up her parasol and used it to shield herself.

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:33 pm

Hector, Hector...

I love it when she says my name.

He swallowed away a dryness in his throat. Her voice was soft and lyrical, her pronunciation well-educated but still with that charming little accent to it. "It - it isn't, no... this is only during the summer months here, and not always. We have been blessed by such a beautiful outlook..."

A beautiful outlook, indeed.

"Red lanterns..." he repeated rather stupidly, trying to imagine it. Everything must have been pretty there, because Sakura was part of it. She broke out her parasol as if it were the start of a dance.

Hector cleared his throat. "Well - uhm. Shall we walk a bit further? I can show you the shops... like Honeydukes, the sweet shop. Do you like sweets, Sakura?" He smiled as he walked beside her once more.

@Sakura Tokugawa

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:45 pm

"I hope the rest of the summer is like today." Everything was just right: the temperature wasn't too unbearable, it was a dry heat, the sun was homely warm, and the occasional breeze provided perfect relief. Sakura giggled when she saw a young boy show his mother the toy he got. How sweet!

When it was time for them to expand their families, Sakura hoped their child would be just as adorable and kind. She looked over at Hector and grinned, "I do like sweets, Hector. Does this Honeydukes have ube cakes?" It would allow her to have a taste of home!

As they walked down the road, Sakura's face lit up seeing Misogood. There was an establishment here that sold ramen? She was going to have to tell Saburo about it! "Hector, have you had ramen?"

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:15 pm

He could feel the soft thrum of his heart pitter-pattering. She was so sweet, so carefree, so lovely! What a wonderful Mother she would make...

I'm not worthy of her.

That troublesome thought kept coming to him. Although she did nothing to hurt his self-esteem, he somehow felt second to her. It was a very bizarre feeling. Not necessarily a bad feeling, not wholly terrifying, but still kept him right on his toes.

"I haven't heard of either of those, I'm afraid," he said, seeing that she was looking at a restaurant. Hector felt his own stupidity. He'd never been to Misogood before! He thought it was a silly, modern idea to push alternative cuisine, but now he felt terribly embarrassed to think that way. "Perhaps they have those cakes that you like as well. Would you like to dine here later? I can try the ramen. What is it like?"

@Sakura Tokugawa

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:27 pm

He hasn't heard of either of those? This Misogood place must be very new then! It was so kind of the Burkes to have tried to accommodate her and her family's palates when the two families met and dined for the first time; it appeared they had plenty to learn about each other's cultures.

"Ube is a purple yam, I think it is delicious. My favorite sweet," she replied softly as she gazed at the ramen shop in amazement. She really didn't expect to see such a blatant piece of her homeland in Hogsmeade; this was exciting and comforting to her. "I would like to, Hector, thank you."

How could she describe ramen to him? "Have you had noodles? Ramen is a very good noodle dish with rich broth. I like tonkotsu and shoyu broths. Tonkotsu is a pork bone, and shoyu comes from soy sauce. You might like them too."

How polite was he? His parents raised him so well, and her family took great care in selecting her a husband. Both of those showed so well to her.

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:42 pm

"I know that I will," he said quietly, admiring how bright-eyed she was, "With the way that you express everything, Sakura - so animatedly and charmingly - I cannot help but feel the same enthusiasm for it."

Perhaps he had said too much, but he wasn't embarrassed by it. He was being perfectly honest.

Softly he chuckled.

"I didn't think we would be coming here for you to show me your country's cuisine, but life is full of these little miracles, isn't it? I really hope you enjoy it now. Then you will have somewhere to go while you are at school that can make you feel more at home."

He smiled at her.

"That brings me great comfort."

@Sakura Tokugawa

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:58 pm

Blushing slightly, Sakura turned away, warmed by the sweet words that he was expressing to her. She faced him yet again, her cheeks brightened with a soft pink hue. "You are very kind, Hector." She lightly rubbed the handle of her parasol with her thumb, putting it down as a cloud came overhead, giving them brief relief from the summer rays.

"What is this Hogwarts like? I was told that it is a prestigious school."

She never attended school, so she didn't have Mahoutokoro as a reference. It was going to be strange going from just her and her siblings to hundreds of other students.

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:18 pm

Was he kind? No one has said as much before.

She's blushing...

He broke into a ridiculously wide smile that turned into a short, nervous laugh. Just when he thought she couldn't get any prettier, and she was blushing. He felt the heat come to his face as well, but in a way that he definitely didn't want to shy away and hide from. This was a good feeling, to be this blessed.

"Oh, it is Sakura," he said, setting off at a leisurely pace again down the streets, "It is a large castle made up of ten floors including the sublevels and towers, with extensive grounds, a saltwater lake and a surrounding forest. Some of the teaching staff may seem young, but they are professors of their subjects, except for a few optional ones. The new Headmaster will be a welcome change to the school from the previous Headmistress, although I wouldn't go looking for friends in his children. I am sure you will make some good acquaintances while you are there... of course you have my brother and--"

He trailed off there, feeling a sudden prang in his gut.

My brother and Bellona.

Locked together, tangled, touching, kissing...

He suddenly looked pale.

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:40 pm

"It sounds like a very nice school, I am looking forward to seeing it, Hector," she said, smiling at him as she pictured the school in her mind.

A saltwater lake? The nearby perimeter would be a perfect spot for her and her brother to meditate! A surrounding forest? It must be a beautiful sight, perhaps they'd find some spirits there too. Britain was more similar to her home than she realized. Nature was universal...

Then she noticed Hector's complexion lose its color, and she frowned. "Are you okay, Hector? Are you feeling ill?"

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:31 pm

"Would you mind if we sat down a while?" he breathed, looking clammy.

He didn't want to trouble her with all this at all, but it was fresh and prominent in his mind. What with everything that had happened with Cecelia, which Sakura was completely ignorant of as far as he was aware, and now this.

He guided them to a bench and took a seat, gesturing for her to take it next to him.

"I apologise about this... there is something troubling me. I just didn't want to bother you with it."

@Sakura Tokugawa

Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:51 pm

"I do not mind at all, Hector."

Sitting down on the bench beside him, there was enough space between them to theoretically fit another person. It wasn't the most comfortable of benches, but she wouldn't dare complain or say something maligning about it. She simply just needed to get used to the material.

Sakura glanced at him, worried. "Is there an emergency, Hector?" Did she need to take him to a healer?

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:26 pm

"No, nothing so urgent as that..."

Gosh, she was lovely. Just hearing her voice calmed him somewhat. She radiated ease and tranquillity, which is exactly what he needed right now.

"I fear... that my siblings are slipping away from me, from their family, going against our wishes and expectations of them," he explained quietly, ringing his own shirt collar as the heat became a burden in his current state of worry, "Neither of them listen to me, Sakura. You would listen to your older brother, wouldn't you? Or sister? I cannot understand why they have stopped listening to me..."

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:36 pm

She let out a relieved sigh, grateful that he wasn't ill. That meant his discomfort would quickly pass without intervention.

"I would listen to my older siblings as I would my elders and ancestors." Sakura held her predecessors in high regard; they were wise, and she could always learn from them. It was important to make them proud so her future offspring could continue bringing honor for generations. "I do not know why they would not be listening to you. What are they doing?"

She has been looking forward to getting to know her future in-laws, she was sad to hear that they were giving Hector a hard time.

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:20 pm

"Yes, you would. Of course you would."

He smiled at her weakly.

"They have... done things. Indecent things, I'm sorry to tell you. Cecelia tries to shock me at every turn sporting a new style of dress too far above the knee or an outrageous hair colour. But it is more than just those minor defiances used to angrily express themselves. It's much more indecent than that. But please, I won't say to you the specifics... I fear I would offend you..."

He shouldn't be saying anything to her about it. What would she think about Cecelia! Would her parents immediately call off the engagement if they knew what sort of people they were?!

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:27 pm

Indecent things? That was shocking! Well, she didn't know what his standard for indecency was. They did have cultural differences to learn.

"I think they are having a phase, Hector. Maybe they were not very prepared for us to marry." Sakura tried to reassure him, seeing as they've only started to know each other. "Your sister was nice when we went to Blackrock, she was very kind to my brother."

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:45 am

"Do you think that could be the reason?"

Cecelia had made some comment before about him disappearing, although he doubted there was anything quite as sentimental in Melanthius's case. He just seemed to be doing these things out of spite, as he always had to play the middle child.

"I'm glad she was," he commented, although he didn't know if the compliment was deserved. "No - Cecelia is never unkind, I suppose. She wouldn't go out of her way to hurt another's feelings, unless they were mine, of course. But that is just how siblings are, isn't it? Petty squabbles..."

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 pm

"I think so. I acted up when my oldest brother got engaged," Sakura said with a chuckle. "I would take up his time with helping me studying."

The epitome of misbehaving.

"Siblings are like that. They can be..." She didn't like to say anything that could come off as a complaint! It felt like a very unkind thing to do. "But you grow up together and learn together. They will always be a part of you."

Sakura smiled at him. "I think your siblings will realize the same."

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down