Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
making my way back (Emery) Emptymaking my way back (Emery) Emptymaking my way back (Emery) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
making my way back (Emery) Emptymaking my way back (Emery) Emptymaking my way back (Emery) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

making my way back (Emery)

2 posters

Go down

Faolan Finnigan

making my way back (Emery) Empty making my way back (Emery)

Post by Faolan Finnigan Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:53 pm

Faolan had finished out the rest of the year at Ilvermorny just as he had planned to do. Even when things didn’t go as he planned for them to go, he knew that it would do him no good to return back to Hogwarts at the end of the year. Though, now that school was over he had returned with the intentions of returning to Hogwarts the next year. He had heard from Emery a few times so far over the summer. He had heard that she had her baby. But he missed her none the less. So, that morning he had sent her an owl asking her to meet him for lunch. He made sure to let her know there were no strings attached. He just wanted his friend back. Now he sat at one of the tables waiting to see if she would show up.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
making my way back (Emery) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
making my way back (Emery) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

making my way back (Emery) Empty Re: making my way back (Emery)

Post by Emerald Cartwright Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:12 pm

Emery asked Hazel to watch Connor for a little while she had gone to lunch with Faolan. She eventually planned on having Faolan meet Connor, but just not now. She had gone to the place where Faolan asked her to come, and she spotted him. Walking over she had given him a smile. "Hey long time, no see."

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
making my way back (Emery) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:05 pm

Faolan stood up from his seat when he saw Emery walking over to him. A grin broke out on his face as he waited for her to sit down before he did the same once more. "It's been too long. You look really good." He said, meaning it as a compliment but not trying to hit on her or anything. He just wanted to make sure that their friendship remained intact. They could figure anything else out later if there was anything to figure out. Sure, he still loved her but she had made it clear when she was with that American that she had moved on. He knew he had made a huge mistake by letting her go in the first place but he hadn't had much choice, it wasn't like he could have stopped her from leaving for Ilvermorny.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
making my way back (Emery) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
making my way back (Emery) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down