Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
mind and body ((open)) Emptymind and body ((open)) Emptymind and body ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
mind and body ((open)) Emptymind and body ((open)) Emptymind and body ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

mind and body ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Zachary Boot

mind and body ((open)) Empty mind and body ((open))

Post by Zachary Boot Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:05 am

Zac was excited to be back for the new year and ready to make some change. He was determined to make his team the best fucking team in the area, and he wanted to show everyone just who was superior. Although he had his eyes set on the new kids who were coming, especially that Cartwright who he wanted to hook up with at one point.

Although he knew he had so many other girls, and had decided to go and swim at the swimming pool. He liked to go swimming and show off his perfect body. The male came out of the fitting room, and his blue swim trunks, and jumped in the pool, and began doing some laps.
Wampus Fifth Year
Zachary Boot
Mini Ava :
mind and body ((open)) HUExa8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Zac
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jonathan Daviss
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

mind and body ((open)) Empty Re: mind and body ((open))

Post by Chase Campbell Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:54 am

Chase was sort of glad to be back on American soil. She enjoyed her time at Hogwarts, but Illvermony would always be home. She decided to spend the first day back doing one of her favorite pastimes. Swimming in the Illvermony pool. It was always such a calming environment for her in the past.

She slid on her pink two piece and made her way down to the pool room. She had her towel thrown over her shoulder and could feel the stares of boys as she walked past. It was a feeling she had definitely grown used to over the years.

when she arrived at the pool, she realized someone was already there. She recognized him from her previous time at the school, but couldn't remember his name. Oh well. He would eventually introduce himself. They always did.

She set her towel on a bench and slid into the shallow end of the water, relaxing in the corner. She watched as the guy did laps up and down the pool. He was quite fit. He probably did some kind of physical sport.

@Zachary Boot
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
mind and body ((open)) 71d91209847b81f39324b3d9c6f72532d580d577
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Zachary Boot

Post by Zachary Boot Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 am

Zac stopped swimming when he heard the sound of footsteps. “Why what do we have here?” he said as he swam over. She looked familiar, but he couldn’t exactly pin point out what her name was. “Can you believe all the British are coming?” he said with a bit of anger in his voice. He didn’t like it one bit, but due to his positions he had to be kind.

“Would you like to join me? I feel like this pool would be better with a plus one if you ask me.” he said giving the girl a smirk, he needed a new girl to go after for the remainder of the year.

@Chase Campbell
Wampus Fifth Year
Zachary Boot
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Zac
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jonathan Daviss
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

Post by Chase Campbell Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:28 am

Chase looked at him and scoffed, a great trait she learned from Alayna Nott, "We have here someone who just wants to relax in the pool without getting hit on." She then smirked to let know she was only playing, "They're not so bad once you get to know them." She had made a few friends over seas that she would miss dearly.

she raised an eyebrow at him and pondered for a moment, "Most guys usually ask my name. Or give me theirs." She was a bit confused on why this one didn't. It interested her a bit. She swam over to him but still kept a few feet of space between them. Upon closer inspection, she remembered his name, "Unless you do remember me, Boot. I tend to leave quite the impression."

@Zachary Boot
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Zachary Boot

Post by Zachary Boot Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:41 am

Zac knew who she was it was Chase Campbell and he let out a bit of a smirk on his face. “Now why would I not hit on the Veela? You know I think it might be you trying to seduce me.” he said with a bit of a tease since he heard the stories.

“I know you Campbell. Who doesn’t remember the girl who fled to America, and I’ll be honest. It’s been kind of lonely without you here.” he said giving a shrug. He swam closer to her. “I don’t mind the British, but I got my eyes set one girl, but you might be a good distraction.” He said giving her a smile as she began to tread.

“Are you happy being back?”

@Chase Campbell
Wampus Fifth Year
Zachary Boot
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Zac
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jonathan Daviss
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Chase Campbell

Post by Chase Campbell Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:16 pm

"Everyone always seems to want to hit on the veela..." She said with an over dramatic sigh. She loved being back home where people knew her and she could just be herself. It made her feel calm.

she was a bit pleased that she was remembered, "I wasn't the only one that fled to America. The Cartwright's went too." She said with a bit of a pout. She didn't want to be remembered as the girl who ran away. She giggled a bit, "Awwww. Did little Zacky miss me?"

She watched as he swam closer, "A distraction from who, may I ask?" As of it was really a mystery. It was probably Tiffany Cartwright. It was always Tiffany Cartwright, "I actually am yes. I've missed it here. It's home."

@Zachary Boot
Creature
Chase Campbell
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Chase
Student/Model
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Megan Fox
Leo
American
Part-Veela
Pride Flag
Of Age
Hufflepuff
Pukwudgie
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down