Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Emptyuntil my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Emptyuntil my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Emptyuntil my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Emptyuntil my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

until my last breath (harrison)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indigo Macmillan

until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Empty until my last breath (harrison)

Post by Indigo Macmillan Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

After the strange encounter with Ophelia, Indigo was beginning to feel a little more at ease with himself. He didn't feel too peculiar about holding onto Harrison's arm for warmth as they made way towards the roller rink. He struggled with the feeling of happiness, wondering if he was so deserving of it, because he wasn't working relentlessly to achieve it.

Entering the place, he made way towards the bar with him and sat down.

He released a long, slow breath.

All right. Even if this was a let's just be friends drink, at least he had admitted to his feelings. Or had he, really, still? He hadn't entirely said all the words that he wished to say. Did they need to be said? He looked at Harrison like some lost puppy, and took hold of his hand quickly.

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Indigo Macmillan
Mini Ava :
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Indigif2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Indi
Ministry Intern
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Glynn-Carney
Graduated
Ministry Worker
Hufflepuff
British
Scorpio
Wealthy
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
Pride Flag
Made 400 Posts
Of Age
Loves Fashion

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Empty Re: until my last breath (harrison)

Post by Harrison Jetson Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:07 pm

Taking off his skates, Harrison started trying to remember which route to Heartbreak Hotel would be the most lowkey.

"Aging is an inevitability. I often ponder how I'd look had I aged like my schoolmates, but I decide to not focus on the what ifs too much. I can't help my genetics."

@Indigo Macmillan
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Indigo Macmillan

until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Empty Re: until my last breath (harrison)

Post by Indigo Macmillan Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:03 am

"You would still be very handsome."

When he thought of men his Father's age, he could see why they were attractive. Some of them had aged very well and were still in good shape, had all their hair and deep lines that were somewhat charming to their features. Indigo always got along more with the older generation anyway. Those of his generation seemed far too childish, especially the boys.

"Should we... get going soon?" He suggested meekly, skating to the side of the rink and looking at the floor.

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Indigo Macmillan
Mini Ava :
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 Indigif2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Indi
Ministry Intern
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Glynn-Carney
Graduated
Ministry Worker
Hufflepuff
British
Scorpio
Wealthy
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
Pride Flag
Made 400 Posts
Of Age
Loves Fashion

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:41 am

"I never exactly saw how my relatives aged either. Guess it will always be a mystery," Harrison replied with a chuckle. Of course, he wasn't going to elaborate. He didn't feel ready. He never felt ready to.

He nodded. "We should."

@Indigo Macmillan
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
until my last breath (harrison) - Page 2 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2