Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) EmptyEscaping my life for tonight (Open) EmptyEscaping my life for tonight (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) EmptyEscaping my life for tonight (Open) EmptyEscaping my life for tonight (Open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Escaping my life for tonight (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Escaping my life for tonight (Open) Empty Escaping my life for tonight (Open)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:49 am

Elaisa was glad to be out of her house. Her father was drunk once again at the home, she had escaped awhile he was passed away. She knew that it might end up being later worse for her. She sighed at it.

She walked among other people. You could tell that she wasn't really in the happy mood and she had just recently cried. She was just here because she couldn't stay in her house. She looked at people around her, she didn't know anyone here.

To be honest she just wanted to have some fun for once on new years eve and morning.
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

Escaping my life for tonight (Open) Empty Re: Escaping my life for tonight (Open)

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

Scorpius was very troubled by how Rose was acting, and was now feeling rather depleted. His sisters probably would have accompanied him around the festival, but he made his excuses to be alone: saying there were things needed to be done. The truth was, he was upset. Rose had became very important in his life, and he was worried that she was bored with him.

Perhaps if he was more fun, or courageous, she would want to hang around him more...

Lost in his thoughts, he almost crashed into a girl. Instead he just froze in his tracks before that could happen, and looked at her. "I'm sorry! Um--" Her eyes looked a little puffy. "Are you okay?" He asked, sheepishly.

@Elaisa Galloway
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Escaping my life for tonight (Open) Empty Re: Escaping my life for tonight (Open)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:13 am

Elaisa was just trying to find something to do. She had stopped some point on her tracks and when she heard someone to ask her something suddenly. She looked at the guy with a very weak smile. She didn't know if she should say something or just ignore him.

Elaisa could tell who he was. She has seen him around before and people saying his name. "I'm okay. Don't worry too much about it. Don't really wanna talk about that. Nobody knows or has never cared anyway. Why you should care even? It's not like you can help me," she said back to him and just looked at the ground there. She hated question are you okay deeply since she has never been okay. Not even once, even if she keeps pretending it is.

@Scorpius Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Scorpius M.alfoy

Post by Scorpius M.alfoy Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 pm

So... something was wrong, then. She seemed to be shielding it quite a bit, so he had no choice but to drop the subject. It troubled him a little bit: he was a sensitive lad and felt rather awkward about it, but there must have been other ways to make things better for her.

"Do you want to get something to eat with me? I heard they have a chocolate fountain."

Straining a smile to her, he realised her eyes were now on the ground. Scorpius looked there as well. It was difficult to keep eye contact with a stranger for too long.

@Elaisa Galloway
Slytherin Fifth Year
Scorpius M.alfoy
Mini Ava :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) E3cc8065-scorpgif1
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Scorp
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Escaping my life for tonight (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Post by Elaisa Galloway Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Elaisa didn't really like to talk about her life with people. It was something she hated to talk about. Something people didn't even know was happening at her home. Nobody knew that behind her smiles was always the pain.

"That sounds a nice idea. Even if I don't have much money with me, I must admit. Didn't think about it when I left the home,"
she said with a weak smile.

She didn't really want to be a burden to someone else. She didn't need to feel like that but she often did at home. So she avoided it much as she could.

@Scorpius Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down