Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptySuntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptySuntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptySuntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) EmptySuntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Go down

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 pm

Teddy needed a break from his training. Being his day off from The Ministry, the young man had decided to spend some time at the beach. Laying on his towel while staring up at the sky he began to daydream about the day he would join the ranks of Aurors. The warmth from the golden sun, his hands dug into the cool sand as he ignored everything around him. Opening his eyes only when he noticed a shadow over him.

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Re: Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:26 pm

Dominique had decided to spend the day at the beach. She deserved a day of relaction after everything she had been through lately. She kicked her boots off and smiled as her toes dug into the sand. She walked along the waters when a familiar face caught her eye. She turned and saw that it was who she suspected. Teddy Lupin. She smirked and walked into the way of his sun, "I dont think I've ever seen you tan before."

@Teddy Lupin
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Empty Re: Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:48 am

Noticing it was Dominique the young man sighed he honestly had enough dealing with her when he was dating her sister, but he decided he would entertain her. "I don't normally as I am generally busy studying or busy with my internship, I just thought I would take a break and have some me time you know," he said giving her a slight smile as he sat up.

@Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:41 am

"You're always working or doing something, aren't you, Lupin?" She decided to sit down on the sand beside him and actually try to have a conversation. Dom didnt really talk to many people lately, but she figured it couldn't hurt to try. And it wasnt like Teddy was some stranger she didnt know. "Me time. I get that. I guess that's what I'm doing now too. Well until I catch my next case."

@Teddy Lupin
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Suntanned Toes Ticklin' the Sand (Open) Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum