Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
sorry im late (open)  Emptysorry im late (open)  Emptysorry im late (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
sorry im late (open)  Emptysorry im late (open)  Emptysorry im late (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

sorry im late (open)

Go down

sorry im late (open)  Empty sorry im late (open)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Skylar rushes into the club and earned glares from her boss. She was late... again. "Sorry!" She shouted as she ran to the back room to change. She put on a black bra and thong and a black mini leather skirt and combs boots that zipped up to her knee. She fluffed her hair before walking out on to the floor where guys flocked to her. She smiled politely to all of them and made her way to the bar where her friend Nikkei made her a shot of firewhiskey which skylar quickly downed "emily kept me running around all day today. I love that little girl, but she's gonna be the death of me." She loved her niece, but the little girl was always so hyper.

Back to top Go down

sorry im late (open)  Empty Re: sorry im late (open)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Hades was recruited for some fresh blood well some young blood and well he was just out back and they thought that he would be perfect so they offered him a job and seeing he needed money for cigarettes and a new broom he thought that he might give it a chance. So he was given an Outfit to wear for the night he and hit the floor to shadow and assist one of the more experienced strippers. Following them around and he watched what they were doing until he got distracted by one of the female strippers who was also his teacher. He walked over to her. "Hey Sky." He said with a slight smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Skylar was chatting with Nikkei when she heard a voice say her name. Her actual name. She froze before turning and gasped at what she saw. "Hades. What are you doing here. And what are you wearing?" She bit her bottom lip as she eyed his outfit. It was kind of hot and definitely turning her on. She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back "hades, why are you here?" She asked breathing heavily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Hades frowned slightly as he was pulled to the back crossing his arms against his chest he looked at the older woman. "Look I took a job to pay for some things I need. Also I am in a show in a half hour." He didn't feel like he should have to explain this to her as she obviously didn't need to work here but stayed on. He was wanting to become a professional Quidditch player but as seeing he had no sponsors yet he had to buy his supplies which got costly since his parents cut him off something about spending all his money on alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Skylar sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder "hades you are so young. Your still just a kid. You're too young for this job" she was mainly reminding herself of his age because his outfit was not helping. He was attractive. But he was her student. She then realized how revealing her outfit was and went to cover her chest a bit by crossing her arms over it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Hades looked her when she dared to call him just a kid. "Look it is not my fault that my birthday landed after September first. I am eighteen years old so I am legal and old enough to work here if I want." He said rather sharply he hated being called a kid. Honestly he was an adult he was just stuck in school since his birthday was on Halloween therefore he missed the owl for the previous year. He wanted this job and well needed the money he wasn't going to let anyone stand in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Skylar groaned and sighed, "fine I can see you won't listen to reason. If you are gonna work here at least let the other workers know you are under my protection. That way they won't mess with you. And avoid some of the girls. They will eat you alive" she said looking into his eyes and lowering her arms "I care about you hades. I don't wanna see you get hurt"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum