Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Raise the roof (open) EmptyRaise the roof (open) EmptyRaise the roof (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Raise the roof (open) EmptyRaise the roof (open) EmptyRaise the roof (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Raise the roof (open)

2 posters

Go down

Keir MacGregor

Raise the roof (open) Empty Raise the roof (open)

Post by Keir MacGregor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Keir sat on the roof of Fred Weasley’s cabin.

He could have used a broom to get there, he supposed; but it was more exciting to climb the trellis and fish barrels to get onto the flat part. Now he was up there, it wasn’t the most comfortable; so he spread his formal jacket to give some cushioning. He hated wearing the stiff, fine clothes that were bought for him...

He looked out at the edge of the forest, and at the lake and took a bite into a cupcake.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Raise the roof (open) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Brandon Lockwood

Raise the roof (open) Empty Re: Raise the roof (open)

Post by Brandon Lockwood Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Brandon didn’t care much for dances and only went to pick on whoever came across him. He had been in many ways trying to find someone who could be of use to him. So walking out of the castle and straight towards the forest, a smirk across his face. Maybe he’d find a lonely person on his walk and when he got down to the Fred’a game he smirked.

Looking up he saw someone sitting and he saw it was Keir MacGregor. Letting out a laugh he shouted, “You looking for someone to push you down?” he asked in a taunting tone. “Because sitting up there makes you look like bait.” he said with an evil chuckle.

@“Keir MacGregor”
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Brandon Lockwood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Brandon Lockwood had got a little more vocal in recent years. Keir didn’t know him too well, but he’d seen him hang around the older quidditch player Leonides Belvedere when he was still at the school. Perhaps there was some kind of influence there.

Keir kicked his legs over the side of the roof while looking down at him. He didn’t answer him immediately, but seemed to be smiling.

”I’m interested to know how that someone might go about pushing me off,” He said cheerfully.
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Brandon Lockwood

Post by Brandon Lockwood Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Brandon looked around to see if maybe he could find a way up to push that kid off. As much as he hated the idea of using Unforgivables, he didn't mind it. Maybe he could convince him using the Imperious curse to jump down and let Brandon do his bidding.

When he asked how, Brandon rolled his eyes. "You know if I wanted to I could use the Imperious curse, and make you come down yourself." he said. Some people really didn't get it and Brandon wasn't one to stop at anything. He had examined around the yard, and he soon found a ladder. Giving a smirk, he said and he began climbing.

"I'd run if I were you MacGregor!" he said with a sneer. This was going to be fun.

@Keir MacGregor
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Brandon Lockwood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Keir MacGregor

Post by Keir MacGregor Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 pm

"I suppose you could," He responded brightly, attempting to irritate him with blatant friendliness.

Keir didn't think that Brandon was capable of using the Imperius Curse. Coming from a family who had actively practised in the Dark Arts for years under the radar, he just didn't see the same flame within Brandon. He was a good person, Keir thought. Good people just tend to do bad things every now and again.

"I'm not going anywhere." He stated, and muttered a softening charm on the ground below. If he pushed him off, the ground would be nice and springy like a mattress!
Inactive
Keir MacGregor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down