Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) EmptyRiddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) EmptyRiddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) EmptyRiddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) EmptyRiddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee)

4 posters

Go down

Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Empty Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 am

Delilah was somewhat excited for her traditional family Christmas, what else was there to love than having the entire family together and roasting each other. It was the one tradition that she looked forward to that, and of course the prank gift exchange, like who would not want to send a gag gift to a family member. This year she also had a special guest so really what could go wrong? Honestly everything could with her family but that was the fun of it, it was just not Christmas without something going horribly wrong, at least that was her opinion.

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Empty Re: Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Mackenzie walked down the stairs still in her pajamas. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and went to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee. She went to the living room and sat on the couch and nodded at her sister in greeting before sipping her coffee "Is Mal not up yet?"
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Empty Re: Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee)

Post by Samara Dane Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Samara was messaged by Delilah Riddle to join her and her family for Christmas dinner, she wasn't going to go at first but decided that she would since her twin was working that day. She would have thought that her sister would have closed her club that night but no. Samara showed up to the house that Delilah had given to her and knocked on the door. She wasn't going to be that rude.

@Delilah Riddle

Samara's Outfit
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) Tumblr_otjs1zFZaY1so5sj8o2_500
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) PvsYTAK

Back to top Go down

Malia Riddle

Post by Malia Riddle Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:41 am

Malia had to say she was excited about the day, Christmas was just her favorite time of year. It was the one time where she could just be with her family and be herself, she looked at the mirror before smiling at her reflection.

She walked downstairs just as she heard someone at the door, Well it would be rude to leave them waiting, and it could be one of the guests that her sisters had invited. Wishing that she had someone to invite to inwardly but that was not going to happen this year. "Please come in," She said the woman at the door who she was sure was Delilah's friend.

@Samara Dane
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Malia Riddle
Mini Ava :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:46 am

Mackenzie looked up from her coffee mug when Malia opened the door. She had no idea who this person was. She figured it was a friend of Delilah's. She hoped Jax showed up soon. She was still hurting over Albus, and Jax somehow made her feel better. She figured she might as well get dressed before he arrived. She went to her room and changed into a pair of black jeans, a purple silk top and a pair of boots. She returned to the living room and sat back down on the couch and continued to drink her coffee.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Riddle Me This (Riddle family and invitee) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:18 am

Jaxon was thrilled to get an invite to the Riddles, however there was one problem he had to figure out how to get off the grounds. He had heard of a night bus and figure that would be the best to take it. He had a few galleons and hoped that would cover it, he sneaked out of castle late on the twenty fourth, and got a hotel for the night.

The next day he made his way over to the address he was given, when he arrived he ran his tongue across his lips before knocking. Really hoping that he had got the right address.

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:23 am

MacKenzie perked up when she heard and knock on the door. She walked to the door and opened it, smirking when she saw Jax. She smiled and stepped back to allow him entrance "Come on in.," She shit the door after he stepped inside and went back to where the others were. She sat back down, not really in the mood to do introductions at that point in time, "Have you eaten yet?" She asked looking up at Jax

@Jaxon Fulton
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Samara waited for god knows how long until the door opened and it was a young blonde girl. She was probably Delilah's sister, the blonde hair gave it away by a lot. "Thanks" she said as she walked in. Samara entered the living room and seen Delilah. "Well hello again Delilah" Samara greeted.

@Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Delilah looked when she heard Malia open the door, and a smile grew across her face when she noticed it was Samara. "Hello Samara, I do say you look smashing in that little outfit," she greeted her friend and her eyes quickly darted over to the man who Mackenzie had, well he looked like someone she could like, she was very glad that it was not a Potter but she had not heard that her sister had broke up with that filth of a boy.

@Samara Dane

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Mackenzie watched her sister interact with the girl and stood up, "I need another coffee. Iim gonna tell the house elves to make breakfast. Jax, love, are you hungry? Our elves make really good french toast." She smiled softly at him and moved some hair from her face

@Jaxon Fulton
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Jace Bloodstone

Post by Jace Bloodstone Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Jace was a bit nervous to be visiting Delilah at Christmas. But she had extended the invitation to him. He stood on the porch before knocking on the door. He hoped it wouldn't be too awkward.

@Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Jace Bloodstone
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Samara Dane

Post by Samara Dane Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Samara couldn't help as she felt honored with the body she was given and knew that it certainly came in handy as she sent a wink to Delilah. "Thank you, I have to say you look ravishing today" Samara replied. The door knocked and she looked at the people who actually lived in the manor.

@Delilah Riddle
Criminal
Samara Dane
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 am

Mackenzie came back to the room with another cup of coffee when she heard another knock on the door, "How many people do we invite?" She went to the door and opened it seeing a guy about his sister's age," Here for Delilah?" She stepped back to allow him in when he nodded his head.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Malia Riddle

Post by Malia Riddle Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:54 am

Malia sighed when she saw someone else come in, noticing Mackenzie light up at the sight of Jaxon. 'Seriously she just got out of a relationship and she already had someone pawning for her?' She thought to herself, she maybe one of the favorite Riddle children in the family but she could not help but be jealous of both her sisters.

Hearing another knock she raised an eyebrow as an young man entered, Delilah invited two people well that was interesting. She sat on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and stared into the fire.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Malia Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down