Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Me Myself and I (Oneshot) EmptyMe Myself and I (Oneshot) EmptyMe Myself and I (Oneshot) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Me Myself and I (Oneshot) EmptyMe Myself and I (Oneshot) EmptyMe Myself and I (Oneshot) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Me Myself and I (Oneshot)

Go down

Me Myself and I (Oneshot) Empty Me Myself and I (Oneshot)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:28 pm

When Jaxon got permission to go to Hogsmeade, he did not waste anytime before making a v-line to the first bar that he saw. Ordering a pint with his fake I'd, and downed it in a couple gulps. Damn did he miss alcohol, damn all the rules that he had to follow, the day was just going to be about him.

After a few pints in he decided to hit the town, walking around, he hit on several woman before he chose one and wrapped an arm around her and brought her to another bar. Where he ordered another drink, "Hey girl, tell me about yourself? You have such a nice booty," he said as he smacked it. His eyes went to her chest and could not help but grope them, 'damn they are firm,' he thought as he continued to play with them, earning him a smack across the face. Jax watched her leave and whistled after her.

Jax stumbled out of that bar and whistled at several other woman, before one came over to him. He pulled her into a kiss and to his surprise she kissed him back and told him that she had a room. "Sorry girl, you are pretty but I am not into you like that," he said as he just left her wanting more but not going to get it. An official from the ministry showed up and he was out of sight as quickly as he could, he knew that he was supposed to be back at Hogwarts hours ago but he did not care, he was having fun.and was actually feeling like himself. After another half hour he was finally caught and sent back to Hogwarts, as that was what the officials were told to do with him.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum