Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
way too packed (elaisa) Emptyway too packed (elaisa) Emptyway too packed (elaisa) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
way too packed (elaisa) Emptyway too packed (elaisa) Emptyway too packed (elaisa) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

way too packed (elaisa)

2 posters

Go down

Alexia Regas

way too packed (elaisa) Empty way too packed (elaisa)

Post by Alexia Regas Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:15 am

Alexia had decided to go to the Haunted House which was being offered, because she thought it could be fun for her do for the night. And she wanted to get out of going to the forest, and she walked down from the castle to see what it was all about. Hoping for the best, she came to the festival and looked around the area by the Haunted House.

Making her way through the people, she bumped into someone, and she sighed. "I'm so sorry. It's so packed here." she said giving a look. Hoping they weren't mad, because she could not help that the place had been way too pack.

@Elaisa Galloway
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
way too packed (elaisa) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

way too packed (elaisa) Empty Re: way too packed (elaisa)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:19 am

Elaisa wasn't even sure why she had gone to this Haunted House in the first place but she was here. The girl was just trying to make her way out of here and she was just trying to ignore everything very scary. She wasn't that big one of the Haunted Houses but she had lost the bet with her friends and she was the one who had to go in there now.

Awhile she kept walking someone had bumped into her. This made her sigh at first and then she looked at the person who had done it. "Yeah I get it but please watch where you are going still. People might get hurt," she said with a small smile. "I'm not mad or anything, just I'm bit annoyed about all this. I don't really like this place but I lost a bet with my friends," she added with a sigh.

@Alexia Regas
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
way too packed (elaisa) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
way too packed (elaisa) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Alexia didn’t want to hurt people, because she already felt bad for running into someone. So when the other girl spoke too Alexia she sighed, “I know and I should have watched.” she sighed. She really did feel bad and when the girl said she wasn’t mad. She gave a smile, “Okay good. Yeah I get you this place is not my forte either, I’d rather be shooting arrows.” she said with a chuckle. Then realizing that she looked familiar and she asked. “You’re in Hufflepuff right?”

@“Elaisa Galloway”
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Post by Elaisa Galloway Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Elaisa listened to what the other girl said and she just smiled this whole time. "Well, yeah I would be rather reading or doing something else than this too," she said with a sigh now and looked around her. They kind of were blocking now. "But yeah I'm that house, I assume you are too," she said back with a small smile playing on her face. "I'm Elaisa and you are?" She just tried to be friendly and stepped away so some people could go past her.

@Alexia Regas
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:53 pm

The girl looked only too familiar for Alexia. When she told her she’d rather be reading, Alexia smiled. “If only there were a way to ditch this, but I don’t think I’d have the guts,” she had chuckled giving her a smirk.

It was not in her blood to break rules and she had been a prefect so it was in her mold. The girl had nodded about the house, “Yeah I have seen you around the dorms. But you always kind of keep to yourself.” she said with a sigh. She tried to know most of the fifth year girls in their house. When she asked her name, “My name is Alexia, your name sounds nice.” she said with a brief smile.
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Post by Elaisa Galloway Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:02 am

Elaisa smiled and nodded her head. "It would be nice but there isn't such option really. We just need to try to finish this no matter what," she said with a sigh there now. She just wanted to get done with this already.

"Well, I have my own reasons for that. I'm not that social of person and I don't like to trust people easily," she said with a small smile. She just had things she would rather hide than talk about them. "Your name sounds nice too," she had to admit there now.

@Alexia Regas
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:09 pm

"You do got a point, maybe we can do it fast." she said with a smile. As she began peeking for a way out and she needed to find that. Listening to Elaisa talk, she lets out a sigh. "You know maybe you shouldn't keep to yourself. We are Hufflepuffs, after all. Generally meaning we are a friendly bunch." turning giving her a smile and she said. "Not everyone is bad."

The Hufflepuff felt the world had more nice people than people thought, "Thanks, it's a meaning I don't know. But let's find a way out." she said looking at the people.

@Elaisa Galloway
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum