Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
shock, shock horror (open) Emptyshock, shock horror (open) Emptyshock, shock horror (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
shock, shock horror (open) Emptyshock, shock horror (open) Emptyshock, shock horror (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

shock, shock horror (open)

2 posters

Go down

Fred Weasley II

shock, shock horror (open) Empty shock, shock horror (open)

Post by Fred Weasley II Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 pm

He thought about taking his .22 calibre to the haunted house.

Really, he did.

He knew he was a scaredy-cat sometimes, especially when it came to things making him jump. But taking a gun probably wasn't a good idea, or allowed. He didn't have a wand: that got snapped in two when the Ministry decided he wasn't competent enough to wield one.

Fred had turned a corridor in the house and came across a wall of mirrors. But his reflection wasn't in them. "Ah- hah-hah..." He laughed nervously, pointing at the mirrors, "I know what's gonna happen," He continued, trying to sound exasperated. "My reflection is suddenly gonna appear, and it's gonna be all... messed up. Like bloody maybe. Or maybe I'll be mummified, or a werewolf, or somethin' like that. Yeah. Any minute now..."

The reflections still weren't appearing. He was growing increasingly tense...
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
shock, shock horror (open) Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Favorite Subject: DADA
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

shock, shock horror (open) Empty Re: shock, shock horror (open)

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Roxanne hadn't been really looking forward to the Halloween festivities, even if she was all one for letting your freak flag fly for holidays. But she didn't like being scared, sure she loved horror movies, but the real thing always made her jump. She also knew older students would try and scare the younger students which wasn't cool to do. But as she entered the maze, she heard a voice from the distance. As she got closer she heard her brother's voice.

The gamekeeper of Hogwarts had been her brother, and it wasn't her favorite. But she loved going to done to visit her brother, but she knew her brother had been expelled for being a prankster. And she heard him talking to himself and she knew he was a scaredy cat. Trying to listen in on what he was saying the Gryffindor decided to give a smirk. "Is our gamekeeper scared?" she asked.

Curious how her brother would react.

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
shock, shock horror (open) Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:27 am

With the tension building, Fred tried to move on and walk away from the mirrors. But, there was some messed up part of him that wanted to know what happened next...

The voice of his sister was like a trill alarm in his head. His entire body jerked in horror. "AH! No... nope. No. Who-- Roxy? Shit. Noooope."

He was doubled over, clutching his chest, his long back dreads swung either side of his ears. "You little--" Okay, breathe steady. "You bugger. You did that on purpose. O'course I'm gonna get pranged if you-- AHHH!"

He'd looked up, fleetingly, and the mirror had flashed some horrific inferi-type thing at him with a loud snarl. He almost fell backwards that time. "Okay this is just unfair! I'm gonna puke up that bag of chocolate honeycomb I ate... seriously regret being a pig now. Argh! This is all your fault, sis." He added to her, steadying his breathing.
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Roxanne hadn't been one for scary things, because she thought it was used often as a way for guys to get a girl with for the night. So she hated them, but she enjoyed picking on her brother. Even though she had loved him to pieces. When she saw him jump, and freak she said crossed her arms. "Chill, Freddie your representing the school. Remind me not to go in the forest with you." she said with her arms crossed and giving him a chuckle. He definitely was a scaredy cat.

Putting her hands up at his accusation, "Calm down brother. I didn't do anything, I just heard you talking to yourself like some crazy guy in a psych ward. Which I have to say is a damn good Halloween look, you sure you didn't act while we grew up." she said giving him a chuckle. She loved her brother and found him being the groundskeeper to be a fun and interesting job for him.

But before she knew it they saw a inferi type thing come on the mirror. It made her cringe, but before she cringed she saw her brother almost fall backwards, and she said. "I really don't get why the hell they have to this, and you need to stop having a heartattack. It's not like this stuff is real." she said looking at the mirror hoping it didn't show up again. "How is my fault, Fred?" she asked with her eyebrow raised at her older brother.

She didn't put the stuff in this haunted house.

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:10 am

He tried to laugh it off. Really, he did. Getting his breath back, he straightened, and tried to look as nonchalant as possible. Yeah - shrug it off. Nothing happened.

"It just is your fault," He told her, grinning stupidly.

Ah, the forest.

"Yeah but... y'know what to expect in the bloody forest. Unicorns, angry red caps, the occasional spider the size of jupiter..." He ticked them off his fingers. Spiders didn't really bother him. Weird, freakish things in mirrors did. Plus, inferi were probably his biggest fear. They were disgusting. "So how's school goin' for ya, Rox?"

Better to go to a 'normal' conversation and kill the tension he felt.

"You been vexin' kids and staff alike?"

Well, that's what he did.
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:27 am

Roxanne sometimes questioned how her brother was a prankster, and when he said it was just her fault she rolled her eyes, "You know saying it's my fault, is so old." she sighed. Her brother really went down the shit hole as years had gone on and it made her sad. When he went about the forest, she rolled her eyes, and said. "And you were a prankster? You sound like a baby." the witch said abrutely.

If only she could get her brother's fun back, "Although maybe being gamekeeper ended up being much more of a punishment, than having a dead-end job. You got more whimpy." she chuckled.

When he asked about school, "It's been going, although I been spending a lot of time trying to get together my S.P.E.W movement. Trying to make Aunt Hermione proud. Although I am over the establishment this school has and I don't like the new Charms professor." she said with a sigh. The woman was too dark for here.

"The hexing I been doing is protesting, although some pricks I don't mind hexing." she said with a chuckle to her older brother, "How about you?"

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down