Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Hyacinth Macmillan EmptyHyacinth Macmillan EmptyHyacinth Macmillan Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hyacinth Macmillan

2 posters

Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Hyacinth Macmillan Empty Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Hyacinth Macmillan Bjelen_publicity2b_webres
Hyacinth Macmillan Ruthbas
Name: Hyacinth Edgar Macmillan
Nicknames: Macmillan
Titles: N/A
Date of Birth: March 21, 2003
Blood Status: Pureblood
Hometown: Somewhere in Britain
Current Home: Somewhere in Britain
Nationality: British
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: Mahogany, unicorn hair, slightly springy, 7", sandy color

Hyacinth Macmillan Ruthappe
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Long, slightly unkempt
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Muscular
Height: 5'6
Other Distinguishing Features: Some faded scars around his back and chest from injuries over the years
Clothing Style: Very casual, slowly turning from Scottish prep to beach wear

Hyacinth Macmillan Ruthper
Macmillan isn't very much one to follow regular Pureblood etiquette. In fact, he prefers hanging onto the culture surrounding surf than give into tradition. He doesn't give quite a regal first impression; he'd rather you know him by seeing him exactly as who he is. He isn't one to flaunt his intelligence; he's not embarrassed by it - quite the opposite actually, but he just doesn't feel the need to have it be his defining characteristic. Macmillan doesn't hone it. To him, it's just pure, dumb luck. He, despite his sensitive moments, tends to have a thick skin even though he always gets heavily affected when someone brings up how he doesn't resemble a Macmillan. It's always been one of his greatest insecurities, but he has the mindset that he has no choice but to laugh it off. Macmillan is genuinely afraid of the possibility of his whole world crashing down if he turned out to not be a biological Macmillan.

Hyacinth Macmillan Ruthhist
First off, I'm more comfortable being referred to as Macmillan. There's nothing wrong with my given name. I don't hate it. I just always liked being called Macmillan instead. Proud of my family? I mean, I guess. When you look pass my pompous father and his trophy wife, it's a pretty nice family. We get along even when we majorly disagree with each other.

My paternity has always been a topic of conversation among the families we know and are distantly related to. I really don't care about whether or not Ernie's my dad biologically; he said the tests proved he carried the Macmillan bloodline anyway. It's just that there's more important things to worry about. He does find bragging about his pure bloodline to be a strong point. Why would he lie about being my biological father? It's obvious my mother is my mother. Not everyone is a perfect mix of their parents, right?

I'm actually the youngest child in my family even though it doesn't seem like it. Dad started barely out of Hogwarts. My older siblings also look more like Ernie than I do. Way more. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I broke that symmetry and evenness through existing. I was also the one that, according to my eldest brother, came out of nowhere. I was that unexpected. Life works in mysterious ways.

Most people are often surprised to know that I have a decently sized and filled brain. I'm just lucky to have the one I have. It's also quite lucky, in my opinion, that I do so well as i actually strive for the bare minimum as I don't care for academic spotlights.

I've honestly never been the most competitive of people. Well, it didn't kick in until I met this one kid named Cairo. It was weird though as we never really interacted. We were in the same year and had classes together, but we never talked to each other. How can you be competitive with someone you only know of?

Both of our families happened to go to Blackrock often, and that ended up being how we officially met. We usually ended up at the more deserted parts of the beach, so we had no choice but to hang out together. It turned out we actually had a lot in common including a new hobby of surfing. It developed quickly with us often sneaking out to the ocean late at night on our boards to watch the sunrise at the crack of dawn.

My family disagreed with our newfound passion in surfing. When I told my parents that I planned on going into it as a career, they said that playing gobblestones would've been the better investment. I'd rather die before playing gobblestones. It was an insulting dismissal of something I enjoyed.

Speaking of Cairo, it's complicated. It's not gay if we say it's a thing bros do, right?

Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Hyacinth Macmillan 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :