Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Old wolf meet Hogwarts EmptyOld wolf meet Hogwarts EmptyOld wolf meet Hogwarts Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Old wolf meet Hogwarts EmptyOld wolf meet Hogwarts EmptyOld wolf meet Hogwarts Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Old wolf meet Hogwarts

Go down

Old wolf meet Hogwarts Empty Re: Old wolf meet Hogwarts

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Scarlett walked to the pack meeting with Tris and Kira beside her. She smiled at Jace when she saw him and immediately went to his side and stood as she waited for the meeting to start. She turned into wolf form and went over to have and nuzzled into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 am

Helena, being more careful than her brother, hardly shifted around people or the school grounds. She did when it came to her brother but he would always check before she turned. She was an odd looking wolf, with darkened brown fur and a lighter shade coating half of her face and her chest. Now, in this form, she skulked the forest a little while before the meeting time and crossed a clearing towards the growing group to see someone nuzzling her younger brother. Shooting a look of distaste of public affection, only hating it from her lack of a love life, she sat neatly before her alpha and bowed her head, shaking slowly to remove any dirt or twigs that had clung to her fur during her run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:11 am

Scarlett sensed someone new and looked over. She saw the look of disgust and narrowed her eyes at the new wolf. She didn't know who it was but they obviously had a problem with her showing affection towards her mate. Slow growl built in her chest but she didn't do much else. She just stayed out by jace and continued to look around.

Kira recognized Helenas wolf form and walked over to her plopping down on her hind haunches giving her a wolf like smile. She liked the older wolf, she had always been kind to her. Unlike a few of the other wolves in the pack who ignored her since she was the youngest of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:48 am

Dinah hated meetings and she hated having to go anywhere near this alpha. But she listened to the letter and came out to the forest her white fur was bright even in the dark forest. Spotting Jace she started to go over to him but she spotted Scarlett. Whining quietly she walked past them and went and sat by herself in the corner. Spotting Jace sister she gave a nod as if saying hello before sitting down and resting her head on her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Tristan shook out her white and black fur and walked over to Scarlett and Jace and sat down. She was pretty close with Jace and she liked Scarlett, the two girls were friends. She lied on her stomach on the other side of Jace from Scarlett with her head on her paws. She kept looking around for her brother as she had no idea where he was 

Scarlett watched as Tris took the spot beside Jace, she did not mind. She was friends with the other blonde and she trusted her. However, she was growing impatient waiting for the meeting to start. How much longer would it take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Helena waited for everyone's arrival before hiding in a bush, shifting back into her human form. She didn't really like speaking when she was a wolf, finding voices in your head strange and she changed quickly into a soft off shoulder white dress, walking back to the wolves barefooted. "C'mon, brother." She cooed, knowing Jace only enjoyed his wolf form due to the sheer size of him as it made others feel intimidated but Helena always knew better. He followed her silent instruction but transformed also, it taking longer due to the pain but he got dressed and hugged Helena, kissing at her forehead in greeting. "I do believe we haven't met. I'm Helena. Jace's older sister." She said, staring Scarlett dead in the eyes as she had noticed the possessive nature that took hold of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Scarlett watched as the girl approached and spoke to Jace. When he went to change form she did the same changing into a light blue dress and a simple black beanie. She raised an eyebrow as the girl introduced herself "Sister. Jace never told me about a sister before." She looked at her boyfriend with a look that said they would speak of this later "Im Scarlett Fyre. Jace's mate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Helena, hearing that Jace had never mentioned her, promptly smacked him upside the head causing him to growl quietly but remained calm, used to Helena's temper as it was even worse than his own. "Unfortunately, I've had to endure conversation all about you though. Forgive me, but you must understand that after a while, you get very bored hearing about the same thing over, and over again." She said with a roll of her eyes but from the tone of her voice and the large smile, it was evident she was only joking. "My brother doesn't really talk much about his personal life, even if you're his mate or older sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Scarlett gave a kind smile in return and laughed a bit "Shes gotta tough hand I see." She said referring to the playful smack of her boyfriend "I completely understand. Although it is a bit of a stroke of the ego that Jace speaks of me so much." She said smiling at Jace with a big cheeky grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Helena smirked, resting a hand on her hip and looked up towards Jace. "Perks of being stronger." She murmured and winked playfully, priding herself on being the better sibling; even if they hid it from everyone. She leaned against her brother and shrugged slightly at Scarlett's comments. "Not much goes on in his life so if he has something to talk about, it's all he will talk about. Drives me insane." Helena commented before staring over at Arsen, gesturing for him to start as she knew this was everyone. Jace himself couldn't help but feel embarrassed, looking down at Helena apologetically, knowing he wouldn't have to say sorry as they always had a mutual understanding between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 am

"I think were still waiting on one more person. Arent we waiting on Jacob Cartwright?" She asked looking around to see if she saw the Ravenclaw boy anywhere. "I know Kira gets on edge if her brothers not at meetings. Tris as well." She said giving a nod to the two girls who nodded back in appreciation. She then turned back to Helena "Well maybe some time we can get together. Maybe a Hogsmeade weekend and I can try and spare you from him tsalking your ear off about me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Arsen growled lowly as the other wolves began to get out of control and not wait for him to speak. He shifted back into his human form. "ENOUGH! This is why I was calling this meeting. You all are way out of control." He said as he looked around and realized that he was still waiting for one. Arsen really hoped that they would show up soon as he was not going to wait much longer as he hated having to hold meetings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Helena sharply looked towards Arsen as he angrily shouted for them to quiet down, causing her to bow her head in apology. She never really got in trouble, mostly because of the fact she never got caught. Being considered out of control confused her as she hardly shifted or acted on her werewolf instincts unless given permission, on the full moon or the situation calls for a little extra help. Part of her was quite thankful for Arsens intervening because she couldn't think of an excuse to avoid spending time with Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Kira whimpered softly and stepped forward much against Tristans objections "Its Jacob, sir. Hes never late. Its got me worried. I can go look for him." SHe said quite worried about her older brother. SHe didnt want to even imagine what would keep him from a pack meeting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:44 am

Dinah had shifted a while back and was sitting there, her hair pulled into a braid and she walked over to Helena and Jace sitting beside them and just watching Arsen. "We really gonna wait for Jacob? Someone can just catch him up if he shows." She muttered softly staring at the smallest of the wolves currently here. "Jacob is a big boy im sure he can handle himself" She told the smallest blonde before looking back at Arsen just waiting.

Back to top Go down

Old wolf meet Hogwarts Empty Old wolf meet Hogwarts

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Before Kira could argue Tristan stepped forward "Jacob is a member of this pack just as much as you are Dinah. We wait for all members to be present. I will go find my brother." Tristan said giving Kira a look that said not to argue with her

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down