Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Sweet escape (Stephan)  EmptySweet escape (Stephan)  EmptySweet escape (Stephan)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Sweet escape (Stephan)  EmptySweet escape (Stephan)  EmptySweet escape (Stephan)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sweet escape (Stephan)

Go down

Sweet escape (Stephan)  Empty Sweet escape (Stephan)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Skylar had the afternoon off and decided to visit Hogsmeade with the students since it was a weekend to village the wizarding village. She was actually quite eager to visit so she was on one the first carriages out of school. WHen she arrived she couldnt help but feel like a child again. She walked around exploring the shops and buying a few things for herself. A few hours later her stomach began to growl and she could no longer ignore it. So she found herself sitting in a booth in The Three Broomsticks with a butter beer in hand and a plate of fish and chips in front of her

Back to top Go down

Sweet escape (Stephan)  Empty Re: Sweet escape (Stephan)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:12 am

Stephan checked his mobile phone as wandered down the steet, knowing that it would become quite unreliable the closer he got to the village. And he was glad he did, because there was a text message waiting for him, from Eden.

So sorry, Steph! Something came up, so I'm going to be really late. Happy to reschedule, if you want? xx

He thought about what he needed to get done that day, but really he could either had around the village or he could go home and hang around there. It would probably do him better to be out of his dorm, so he sent her a quick reply.

I'm already here, so I'll hang around. We can have dinner instead. x

With lack of anything structured to do, he ducked into the pub for a quick drink. It was a stupid time to come really, since it was a Hogsmeade weekend for the Hogwarts kids, but Eden had planned to catch up with her brother for a bit while they were in town. He grabbed a butterbeer, then re-thought and ordered some lunch as well. He then took the drink and headed to the booths, most of which were full of students apart from one. Stephan approached where the woman was sitting and offered a polite smile. "Mind if I join you for lunch?" he asked, "I'd rather not sit with the students."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:45 am

Skylar looked up and gave the man a kind smile "Of course." She said put her drink down "The kids are great. Then again I usually get them when they are sick and weak and vulnerable." she said with a soft chuckle "My name is Skylar Ashton. Im a healer down at Hogwarts." She told him hoping it would explain her choice of words from earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Stephan took the seat he had asked for and placed his number in front of him so that they would find him easily when his food came out. “Thanks,” he said, glad of somewhere to sit. He nodded, having thought she might have been a Hogwarts staff member. “Oh, that must be a handful sometimes,” he said, “I’m Stephan. My sister, Jess, is working at Hogwarts too. Do you know her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:41 pm

"Jess. Hmmm, I believe I met her a few times in passing. We dont really know eachother all that well though I must say." She took a bite of her french fries and pushed a loose strand of hair from her face "How about you, sir. What do you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Stephan nodded in understanding, aware that a job at Hogwarts must keep a person quite busy and therefore not always give them time to interact with other staff. “Oh, I see,” he said with a smile, “well, she’s the librarian, so if you get a minute maybe drop into the library and say hi? I’m sure she’d love a friend.” His food arrived, and he smiled as the waitress put it down in front of him and took his number. “Thanks,” he said to the woman, before returning his attention to Skylar, “I’m studying politics and law at university.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Skylar nodded in agreement "I will definitely make sure to stop by. Merlin knows I could use some new friends too." She said with a soft laugh. WHen he told her the subject of his studies she had to admit she was impressed "That is a very impressive course youve chosen. Now tell me, what do you plan to do with that? Perhaps run for Minister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Stephan smiled, hoping that Jessica wouldn’t be bothered that he’d said that to Skylar. His younger sister was lovely, but she was extremely shy, and he hated to think how lonely she must be up at the school. “That’s definitely on the radar,” he said, “but for now I just want to finish my degree and get a good job. How about you? Do you plan to work at Hogwarts forever?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:12 pm

"Well then Mister future Minster." She said with a teasing spark in her eyes. SHe shook her head when he asked if she intended to stay at Hogwarts forever "Oh no not at all. I intend to stay for a while. But not forever. After I resign I intend to open up my own little healing shop. For witches and wizards who cant afford the prices of St Mungos."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down