Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
What do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 EmptyWhat do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 EmptyWhat do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
What do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 EmptyWhat do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 EmptyWhat do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

What do you want from me (Dinah)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 Empty What do you want from me (Dinah)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Scarlett was sitting under her favorite tree staring out at the lake. She had on Jace's jacket that he had lent her and she smiled as she enhaled the scent. He always calmed down her down, even when he wasnt there. They hadnt talked alot since the whole class and then the incident in the forest. It upset her. She sniffed the jacket again and sighed. She wanted him. Not a jacket, but she would have to settle until he wasnt angry with her anymore

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want from me (Dinah)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Dinah stopped and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know the ciricumstances? So I don't know that you and one of the other snake girls got into a little spat and she called you a beast. I don't know that you said you were a monster and could hurt her, and I don't know that you said and I fucking quote. "My boyfriend is worse then I am. One pout. One tear. and he will rip your head off" I don't know that Jace was there and heard the whole then when he went to a day class, FOR YOU and you called him a monster." She spat out glaring at the blonde. "I know what happened, You don't think I don't have people who tell me stuff regarding my alpha?" She glared at her. "You called him and yourself a monster, we arent monsters. We are wolves.
I am trying so hard to give you the benefit of the doubt and actually learn to like you for Jace. But your making it hard Scarlett."

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me (Dinah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want from me (Dinah)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:19 pm

"Do not step to me." Scarlett said with a low growl to her voice "Who are you kidding? THats how everyone sees us! Killing machines. Monsters. Ive heard it so much I see it as true. As I said, you dont know the circumstances. In order to survive at this school you need to induce fear into others. He may be your Alpha. But he is my mate, and we are going to get past this. And we are going to be ok. He is mine. And nothing is gonna change that. Especially not some damn stupid little petty couples spat." She could feel her anger rising so she turned and walked away before she got really mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Dinah laughed softly, "Mates aren't forever. I should know." She spat out back at her. "But for your infomation, I never thought you and Jace would separate, not over something this dumb!" She yelled after her before sighing and just leaving silently.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2