Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Welcome! (Open/Asher) EmptyWelcome! (Open/Asher) EmptyWelcome! (Open/Asher) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Welcome! (Open/Asher) EmptyWelcome! (Open/Asher) EmptyWelcome! (Open/Asher) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Welcome! (Open/Asher)

Go down

Welcome! (Open/Asher) Empty Welcome! (Open/Asher)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Amelia awoke that morning with a massive headache, having gotten in a fight with her target last night and it resulted in her smashing her head against the floor and be punched in the face a couple of times. She held her head, knowing that there would be cuts across her body but more bruises than anything and it ached, her body cracking as she stood. However, it wasn't long until she relaxed, hearing her niece, Faye, sing in her bedroom and she stood in the door way, watching her wait for the butterflies to come to life from her that Amelia had painted on her walls. She waved her wand, the butterflies shining in a golden light which caused Faye to giggle happily and dance around. "Morning, darling!" She called over, lifting her up onto her hip and the small girl gasped at the sight of her aunt's face. "Auntie Lee! Your face is hurt!" She said with a worried pout and kissed at the dark purple bruises, like she did when Faye was harmed. "It's alright bubba, c'mon, you're helping me in the shop today!" Amelia said with a sweet laugh, carrying her down the spiral staircase that led towards the shop with croissants in hand.

The apartment above the Apothecary was only a temporary place for the two of them, the house they were to move into was being decorated whenever Amelia wasn't busy. She wanted to make Faye's room perfect, which was what took most of the time as real flowers were to grow in her bedroom and never die. It was a difficult task but one Amelia was willing to do to bring some happiness to Faye. She placed Faye in her stool and adjusted the little girl's flower crown, something she always wore and used her wand to flip over the closed sign to open, as she knew no one would come in right away. "Auntie Lee, what that?" Faye asked and Amelia pressed her lips against her forehead, examining what she meant and smiled delicately. "That's dragon blood, darling. I had forgotten that it arrived yesterday. Must've left it here." She said and left Faye on the counter, facing her wall of ingredients with a faint smile and opened one of the cabinet drawers for an empty bottle to place the dragon blood in. 

The bell of Nevermore Apothecary rung and Faye immediately called out, clapping her hands in delight at the first customer. "Auntie, Auntie!" She called over to Amelia who held up one finger with a laugh and told the customer to hold on and she delicately poured all the blood into a black vial, placing it up on her wall of ingredients. "Hello. Welcome to Nevermore Apothecary! Can I help you with anything? Any ailments or just a simple restock?" Amelia asked the customer, giving them her best smile even if she was bruised all over and her split lip stung.

Nevermore Apothecary

Faye's Flower Crown

Faye

Back to top Go down

Welcome! (Open/Asher) Empty Re: Welcome! (Open/Asher)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Asher may be a pureblood but he hated magic and hated using it. But he used some things for his baking and other things. So when he ran out of stock and needed more things from an Apothecary shop he headed into Diagon alley. He wandered for a bit till he spotted one and kept his head down. His leather jacket framing his figure nicely and his hair were slicked back. Though the blonde failed to notice the bit of flower in his hair from his early morning baking. Ducking his head as he walked into the store the tiny bell ringing, he spotted a tiny girl and flashed a warm smile. Kids he could handle, adults. Not so much.

He watched the girl call for her auntie and Asher watched and yeah okay good job Asher just stare at her. It wasn't even due to her bruises it was well, simply put Asher found the women hot. He stared for a few more seconds before shaking his head and flashed a warm smile at her. "Morning, I need these things. I'm not sure if you'll have all of them...some of them are a bit odd" He held out a list he had written that morning, it was covered in bits of sugar and flour and a tiny bit of icing.

Asher looked at the tiny girl before reaching into his pocket of his black jeans. Thankful for magic when it came to the size of them. Tugging out one of his cookies he held it out raising an eyebrow at her. "Here darling, promise its all good and safe. Made it this morning, I run a bakery in muggle London. Would you like it? Only if your aunt says it's okay of course" His kind smile shine to his eyes as he watched the tiny girl holding the cookie out for her. It was red velvet with white chocolate chips, one of Ashers better creations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Amelia smiled at the customer, quite shocked at how attractive the man in front of her was and she couldn't handle the fact that even he was just staring at her. "Good morning, sir." She took the list, examining it and grabbed her small wicker basket, turning slightly and looked back at him over her tattooed shoulder. "I'll be right with you. You may believe they're odd but we have everything in the world. You should see out back...this is only just a small bit of stock." She said with a laugh and watched him interact with Faye.

The little girl giggled at the sight of the cookie and held out her hands, staring back at Amelia. "Pleaseee?" She whined, entranced herself by the kind looking man but more by the cookie. Amelia rolled her eyes and kissed Faye's forehead. 

"Of course princess...as long as Baker man here can spare me one. I might even let him out back to help me get his stock." Amelia smirked cheekily, finding a few items for him and placed them into the basket, opening the double doors that led to her stock room and the scent of herbs and flowers filled the air, picking up a Forget-Me-Not from one of the branches. She leaned over the counter, smiling wildly and brushed away the flour in his air and placed the small branch of Forget-Me-Not behind his ear. "You had the wrong kind of flower in your hair." She teased, showing her flour caked fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Asher smiled and when the women said the girl could have the cookie he took the tiny girls hand in his own and handed it to her. "I work at The Rolling Pin, maybe you and your auntie could come by and I'll make you more treats" He smiled and then looked up leaning against the counter a grin on his face as the women came back. "Baker man has a name you know, It's Asher...Asher Ares."

Chuckling when the flour was brushed out of his hair he looked at her with a smile on his face. "Well a beautiful angel like yourself deserves a cake but sadly even with magic I couldn't possibly fit that in my pocket." He smirked slightly and yeah okay Asher kinda sucked a flirting but hey. It worked sometimes and he could only hope it worked with this women. Grabbing her hand slightly when she showed it to him he brushed the flour off of it and smirked slightly.

"Please I've had far worse than just flour in my hair, though I have to admit that's a bit embarrassing to come in here with flour in my hair" He chuckled softly and ran his hand through his blonde hair. "Just be glad I didn't show up with icing on my face or something" He smirked and watched her his eyes running down her form. She really was beautiful, reaching into his back pocket he tugged out a bag of meringue cookies and set them in front of her.

"A beautiful flower shaped meringue for the beautiful flower girls" He smiled at her with a kind and caring look. Asher could be such a fucking flirt at times.

meringue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Amelia watched Faye giggle in delight and smiled when she nibbled at it delicately, stroking her hair out the way from her face. "Can we? Can we please?" Faye asked, crumbs on her face and Amelia rolled her eyes. "I'm Amelia. Amelia Darte and this is my niece, Faye." She replied, etching his name into her mind with a smile.

Amelia tried not to blush at his compliment and watched him brush away the flour, her fingers tingling at his touch. She wasn't usually so open to contact but he seemed kind, gentle and trustworthy. "You have anything as sweet as you? Stock's on the house if you keep supplying us with these delicious treats." She said when she saw the cookies, using magic to flip the sign once more and led him out back. "Faye, if anyone comes, tell 'em I'm busy. If it's Liliana, give her to wrapped parcel on the side. Thank you, baby girl." She asked the young girl who was eager to do so, sneakily taking some of the meringue. 

"Come with me...I don't have some of these things out front and I don't think you'll want to be out front with Faye...She'll just stare at you and not talk." Amelia mused and held open the door for him, allowing him into her sanctuary. It wasn't like any old storage room. There was a pond in the middle, lily pads littered on the water and flowers everywhere. In the middle of all the aisles, there are large shelves filled with ingredients but from the ceilings, herbs hang within reach and she hops up, plucking some lavender. "This is all for your bakery and yourself? Grab anything useful. Lavender is a great ingredient so I'll give you plenty of those. Perhaps I can even set up your own pot of lavender for your bakery?" Amelia suggested, raising her eyebrow and turned to face Asher with a full basket already.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down