Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Emptybeauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Emptybeauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Emptybeauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Emptybeauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite))

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Camille Voclain

beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Empty beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite))

Post by Camille Voclain Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Camille was standing at a podium extremely excited to start the Halloween event for the school year. rather than have a ball, she decided a haunted house maze with proceeds going to charity would be a fun idea. She wanted the students at the school to enjoy themselves while still contributing to various good causes. "Hello, everybody!" she greeted giving a big smile. "For Halloween this year, we're doing a haunted house maze where all proceeds that get raised gets donated to various charities! Isn't this exciting? I hope you all have a good time! Also, there's also various trick or treat stations, so don't be afraid to get yourself a stash of candy! Let's make this Halloween a great one!"
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Empty Re: beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:48 am

Halloween wasn't really anything special for Delaney to be honest. This year she still decided to take part of this celebration at school. She had no idea what will happen there. She was bit of surpeised where the was instead of ball a hunted house maze. Some time she was interested about to see what happens there.

She looked around the field and wondered where she should go first maze or those trick or treat stations. Girl couldn't choose there right now.

Back to top Go down

beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Empty Re: beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:28 am

Freyja adored Halloween at her own home, playing hide and seek with her family but being half vampires and full vampires, they were quick games; they were always fun though. They'd go into the village near their home and scare them, as the village was magical and knew the Clairmont's were made up of Vampires. 

She walked onto the grounds, her eyes latching onto the maze and furrowed her brow at their headmistress's words. Freyja sighed and conjured up a check book, having planned to donate to a charity because it's something she does annually and wrote a large amount of money that was nearing the millions. Walking up to the headmistress, she slid the check to her and smiled, possibly for the first time at Camille. "A check, to any charity of your choice. I'd much prefer handing you this than doing the maze that people may not contribute in." She commented and nodded at Camille, part of it meaning that she was sorry for her lack of love towards the school and how cruel she has been in her seven years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:29 am

Dalnim walked into the gardens that was hosting the Halloween event that was taking place. She honestly found it quite sweet that Camille changed things up just to help make the world a better place. it was a rather admirable decision. Seeing Freyja, she walked toward her. "Sorry for being rather judgmental to you just because you happened to have a different opinion. If i had seen things from your point of view based on your upbringing and stuff, maybe I'd understand why you thought that way." It was quite rare for her to actually apologize to somebody, so this was a big deal to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Freyja was about to leave, the mention of sweets having grabbed her attention when Dalnim appeared before her. She tensed, having reason to as the last time they had spoke, Dalnim wasn't exactly kind. But Freyja did not deserve kindness. The Charmant student surprised Freyja, a faint smile tugging at her lips and she held out her hand. "No...please forgive me. I have openly displayed my hatred for this place, possibly ruining it for people who actually love it here and that's wrong of me. I've been absolutely horrible in my seven years here and whilst I don't exactly love this place, I have no reason to hate it either." She admitted and held out her hand towards Dalnim. "Let's start over...I'm Freyja. Freyja Clairmont."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Her pupils dilated in surprise hearing the other. Dalnim honestly found herself to be surprised by both herself and Freyja. When she saw the other extend her hand, she gave a smile and also held out her hand. "I'm Dalnim. Dalnim Song. Nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Freyja took note of the surprise and treasured it, enjoying the moment's where she can surprise people. It only proved to her that she wasn't as predictable as some people may have believed. "And to you as well. Now, come on. I'm dying for those sweets and I can't exactly have younger students taking them all before I've had the chance to get my hands on them." Freyja suggested and decided that she needed a friend, a friend like Dalnim who didn't hesitate to say what was on her mind and she linked their arms together to pull her gently towards the sweets. It was also because she didn't feel right, just standing in front of Camille after handing her a lot of money for charity.

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

Post by Belle Venox Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Belle sneaked her way into the festivities that were taking place at Beauxbatons. It was rather nice to be disguised to help out the cause. These suckers had no clue what they were going to get in to. This was going to be fun. As a way to act "normal", Belle hung out around a trick or treat station.
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:29 pm

"Underclassmen who take all the sweets are so petty," she replied giving a smile as their arms got linked together. "I could really use some sugar myself. It has been a while."

Back to top Go down

Desdemona

Post by Desdemona Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Desdemona simply went to the school dressed in a flapper costume. She already had that innocent kind of look to her, so she decided to might as well use it to her advantage. If she had to be honest, her half-brother being in the same area would make the plan going on be much more worthwhile. It'd allow her to take care of two things at once.
Minister for Magic
Desdemona
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Aerix walked towards Beauxbatons and "Don't start up now," He shook his head as he got close to the school, "I just need to sneak in and keep this under control." Aerix's disguise

After a few minutes, Aerix managed to sneak in. He looked around, checking for anyone he may know. He knew it would be better to keep his interaction with other death eaters to a minimum, that would make things a bit complicated. He felt it would be better to just have one partner, and that be that. He noticed Belle hanging around a trick or treat station and knew where he was going. She was alone, and if any other death eaters were here, they were likely already paired up. Aerix walked over to her and struck up a conversation. "What do you think of this party?" He casually asked her.
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

Post by Belle Venox Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Hearing a familiar voice, Belle turned to him with her "blonde" hair flinging around. It definitely felt weird to look like a totally different person, but she had to do it for the sake of the task. Once she saw that it was Aerix, she raised an eyebrow at his disguise. Belle decided to might as well just go with the flow as it'd look more natural that way. "Guess it's decent for what it is."
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:08 am

Delaney was began to feel bored here since she found everything awhile here boring for her. She just wasn't so much into halloween for sure. She found it very odd and stupid thing to celebrate. She began to think maybe she should just go and ditch it.

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:09 pm

She gave a wide smile at Freyja. Camille found her to be quite a generous young woman. "Thank you for your contribution! I'll make sure the money goes into good hands. I'm sure whoever is affected by a struggle will greatly appreciate whatever this donation will be able to bring them!" If she had to be honest, Camille hoped that more students would make a donation whether it's just a dollar or ten dollars as even the smallest amount can go a long way.
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
beauxbatons haunted house charity event ((beaux students + staff, invite)) Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Dakota and Olivia entered the party with marcovian and Ashton in tow. The girls smiled at the boys before sauntering off to the drink station and grabbing some punch and chatting.

Marco saw Freya and smiled. He dug a few galleons out of his pocket and went over to Camille "its not a lot. But its all I can right now" he said handing her about 20 galleons and a light blush spread across his cheeks before he went over to Freya "hey"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Freyja silently agreed, although she did prefer the taste of blood. "Do you understand why I didn't exactly like the students here? They can be so petty.." She murmured, rolling her eyes. She heard Camille and couldn't help but nod, a smile on her lips that only seemed to grow when Marcovian appeared before her, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Hey Marcovian. Are you alright? You look a bit flushed." Freyja asked, raising her eyebrow before resting her hand on his forehead to feel for his temperature. But then again, her skin was naturally cold and every person felt warm to her.

Back to top Go down

Aerix Scythes

Post by Aerix Scythes Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Aerix caught the obscure message that he was sure she was conveying, she was pretty smart about secretive messages. Aerix looked around in a rush, hoping nobody saw or heard anything. It seemed like nobody heard or saw his little tweak. He turned back to Belle, and decided to convey his secret message on her disguise in return. "I think it's really good, mate." He looked at the trick or treat station behind her and smiled. "I suppose we'll get some candy soon," he stated, "and this is a good spot too."
Death Eater
Aerix Scythes
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

Post by Belle Venox Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:50 pm

"All of us are going to have some fun really soon," Belle replied to Aerix giving a smirk. "Who don't we start getting some candy for ourselves? As a way to help pass the time, y'know?"
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Desdemona

Post by Desdemona Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Desdemona looked around wondering when everything was going into action. Spying Aerix and Belle, she approached them. "Do you guys know what Ivan might be up to right now? the wait is boring me."
Minister for Magic
Desdemona
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Dark Lord Ivan grinned it was time to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting school. One that he thought should not exist as the values did not fit those of the Death Eaters. He entered the school and destroyed sent flames around him as he moved through everything in his path began to catch fire. When he finally entered where everyone was gathered for the haunted house. "Ladies and Gentlemen can I have your attention." He said as he sent a fire ball at the entrance to the house.

Ivan's outfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am

Freyja had been watching a few people, out of boredom mostly but then it turned into great intrigue when a man in a mask appeared before them. "And here I thought this place was boring." She said, a smirk dancing on her lips and she gave the man her full attention, practically buzzing with excitement as she glanced around to Dalnim and Marcovian. "Ladies and gentlemen...not very original now, is it?" She said, latching onto the man who may cause some much needed mischief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:48 am

She took in the scent of the air realizing that it was smoke. Dalnim glanced over at the entrance of the haunted house and saw that it was on fire. She slowly poked Freyja on the shoulder and commented, "I know you're probably having fantasies about that masked dude, but I think he just set the school on fire..." She proceeded to look over at Camille. "Ms. Voclain... Was this planned?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Freyja narrowed her eyes at the scent of smoke in the air and followed the smell, only to be poked by Dalnim. "You guessed right on that fantasies and also on the fire." She then listened to her ask Camille causing her to scoff, shaking her head. "Instead of asking questions, just...make the fire go away?" Freyja told her, pulling out her wand to make water gush from the tip and she blew on the end, putting her hand on her hips. "Now, what's going on here?" The part vampire called towards the man in the mask, finding that she needed a pee and couldn't really be bothered dealing with this.

Back to top Go down

Belle Venox

Post by Belle Venox Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Smelling some smoke, she looked over until she saw he leader trying to get the students' attention. Belle proceeded to give a smile and commented, "Aerix, do you know what this means? The fun is only beginning." She got out her wand and aimed it at random parts of the school causing loud booms.
Death Eater
Belle Venox
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Delaney noticed there smoke and later on fire too. She looked at that haunted house and sighed. She had no idea what is going on but this seemed more fun than before for sure. She watchef what was going on here. She didn't to fo anything right now. She figured if she does she might be drown out of school. She really needed to graduate.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next