Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
black widow ((open to all)) Emptyblack widow ((open to all)) Emptyblack widow ((open to all)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
black widow ((open to all)) Emptyblack widow ((open to all)) Emptyblack widow ((open to all)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

black widow ((open to all))

+16
Thorin Munroe
Cernunnos Largo
Jerome Estrada
Tiernan McLaggen
Siobhan Finnigan
Lily Potter
Cecelia Burke
Mackenzie Riddle
Layla Cartwright
Raelynn Munroe
Lazar Tremlett
Sakura Tokugawa
Emerald Cartwright
Wade MacKenna
Parzival Rowle
Albus Potter
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Albus Potter

black widow ((open to all)) Empty black widow ((open to all))

Post by Albus Potter Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:42 am

Albus knew people were probably going to have his head for this, but he had been in a bit of a mood recently. He knew everyone saw him as the stuck up studious Slytherin, but today he was feeling like he wanted to be a doochebag. He was tired of being the goody two shoes boy who didn't do anything wrong. He knew girls would thrive to be with him, and he needed to start acting like it some shape or form. It was the age where he should have fun, and today was going to be one where he had the time of his life.

He wanted to throw a party and see what he could get of this party. He never actually let himself have any fun whatsoever and tonight he was going to change that. He had summoned a whole bunch of parties decorations and planned on having the biggest party of the century, and he really wanted to rival Mackenzie. The breakup didn't infect him in the slightest, but now he wanted to really prove that he was going to be her worst nightmare and half this school worst nightmare by throwing the best party anyone could happen.

He had sat in the back of the room, and smirks. He had put in colored letters. "WELCOME TO TO YOUR GREATEST DREAM" he put in lights and had the sign light up.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Nooo-xavier-baxter
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

black widow ((open to all)) Empty Re: black widow ((open to all))

Post by Parzival Rowle Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:09 pm

"When you said you were throwing a party, I thought you were joking."

It was the first time Parzival had gone to the room of requirement, and now he was taking a good look around. The only reason he was able to get in there was because he was invited, and the door had manifested without giving much thought. He and Albus weren't exactly bosom buddies: they shared a dormitory together, but the two of them had been rather quiet for the first four years of Hogwarts.

Plus, he was a Potter. His brother, Ptolemy, had terrorised his brother, James.

"Did you invite the whole school?" he asked, laughing.

@Albus Potter

Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Parzi
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Albus wasn't joking he was tired of being the one who everyone thought wouldn't do anything wrong. "I wasn't joking. I am sick and tired of being the goody two shoes. And I need to finally show I ca be a man." he said with a shrug. "Plus I would like to lose my virginity for a night. The hormones are flying,." he smirked.

Albus grabbed one of the drinks, and chugged it down. "What you say, mate?"

@Parzival Rowle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:13 pm

"'Sup lad?"

Wade clapped Albus boisterously on the shoulder, as a way of greeting. Seeing as Albus was a quidditch player, Wade instantly thought he could be one of the lads. The fact they'd not spoken much before didn't matter: before now, Wade thought Albus was a bit of a weed, but throwing this party was making him feel otherwise.

"Anyone got booze?"

@Albus Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) M4
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Marilyngif1
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:17 pm

Emery couldn't pass up a party to say the least. She liked to have fun and she knew a party ran by a Potter should be more bearable than anything in the world, She entered with a bottle of Firewhiskey. She walked over to the group of people who were already there and she smirked. "I got booze, and I hope Potter is ready for his first chance with street cred." she giving him a bit of a smile. "I haven't got drunk in ages." she said with a smile.

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

Post by Parzival Rowle Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:19 pm

Parzi looked at Albus after he'd said what he had. It wasn't what he'd expected Albus to say, but his expression showed no sign of surprise. When Albus smirked, Parzival mirrored it. He didn't feel the same way (about losing his virginity) exactly, but he liked this new Albus who was throwing caution to the wind.

"I like it."

His eyes skirted the perimeter of the room.

"Is there anyone you actually fancy though?"

@Albus Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:26 pm

Albus smirked when Wade came and clapped his bag. "I wanted to have some fun. What could I say?" he said with a bit of a smile on his smile. He nodded. "The bottles are over by the tables. I did a lot research it's safe to say, so whatever you fancy I should have." he said with a bit of a smirk.

He looked over at Parizial and smiled. "There are a few, but I just want to take my claim anywhere. Isn't that what most lads do anyway?" she said with a smile on his face. "Who you think I should sleep with?" he asked. "Really be more of a threat than McLaggen could ever be." he said with a laugh.

@Wade MacKenna @Parzival Rowle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

Post by Parzival Rowle Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:59 pm

"I have no idea. Any girl would do, I suppose, if that's what you want to do. I don't like any girls here, they're all annoying."" Then he uttered under breath: "Like a sea of Alaynas..."

To him, Alayna was the worst sort of girl. She was demanding, self-absorbed and seemed to order Ptolemy around.

"Perhaps a Hufflepuff would be easier to manipulate."

@Albus Potter

Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:05 pm

After catching wind about a party while leaving class, Sakura decided to attend. She had heard that there'd be plenty of people there, and she thought it'd be a great chance to learn more about Hector's homeland and former school.

So, she brought the pumpkin she had gotten for free in one of the courtyards with her to the party. It took her a while to track down the Room of Requirement as she still wasn't used to Hogwarts' layout, but she managed to eventually find it on her own.

Sakura entered the room with her kitsune, Airi, trailing behind her. She bowed down with a wide smile on her face as Airi sniffed the floor.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Albus listened to Parizial go on about on how most girls are like Alayna. "I agree, and anyone who is part of that crowd is the worst kind of demanding girl." he said with a sigh. He nodded. "My thing is I don't want her crying that she didn't get to spend the rest of her life with me. I just want to have sex not meet my life partner." he said with a laugh. "I suppose a Hufflepuff wouldnt't judge me for my performance." he laughed.

He looked over at Parizival. "What about the Kitsune girl?" he smirked. He said not exactly finding her attractive, but he suppose one night stands weren't supported to be attractive. "Why are girls so whiny?"

@Parzival Rowle
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Lazar Tremlett

Post by Lazar Tremlett Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:15 pm

Lazar was the coolest bloke in Ravenclaw. He certainly was. Tonight was the night that the meanies would stop making fun of him! He was going to make sure of it!

So, naturally, the moment he entered the Room of Requirement, he began to profusely sneeze as something in the air was irritating his nostrils. Oh no! He forgot to take his allergy medicine! Now he had to suck it up and hide his suffering.

After all, cool guys don't get allergies.

"Huh-huh-ah-CHOO!"
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Lazar Tremlett
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) 15e5d7dc678334b61449b0dea16c220244e2e065
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
lazar
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bud Cort
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
British
Favorite Subject: History of Magic
Taurus
Cheerleader
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

Post by Parzival Rowle Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:33 pm

"Yeah - I understand."

It was strange to hear Albus talk like this. That's what happened when two introverts start talking to one another, he supposed. He always knew there was something more to him, but it wasn't as simple as striking a conversation. What interested him wasn't his sudden urge to have a night he'd regret: it was more that he was willing to break the rules, that something else was pulling him: a drive to do something he shouldn't.

Parzi was looking at the girl in question. "Maybe," he speculated, knowing this was the girl Hector Burke was engaged to. He knew Albus wouldn't have any luck with her. This was a girl who was dutifully fitted to her betrothed. Still, it would be amusing to see it play out. "Talk to her."

@Albus Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Raelynn Munroe

Post by Raelynn Munroe Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:36 pm

Raelynn had heard of the party from someone in the hall and she almost couldn’t believe that Albus Potter was actually throwing a party. Hadn’t he just scolded her for being out passed curfew just a short time ago when she had run into him one night that she was sneaking around the halls? Now he was throwing a party? She had to see this!

She hoped that what she had heard was true since she hadn’t been to a single party since they had gotten back to school and it was passed time! Of course, she ended up dragging Thorin along. Once she saw that the party really was happening, they ended up going their separate ways. Rae walked up to the drink table and grabbed herself a cup of punch with Merlin only knows what kind of liquor in it. Then she spotted Albus. She took a sip before approaching him. ”Wasnt expecting this out of you, Potter. I thought maybe I had heard wrong. Glad I hadn’t.” she said with a big smile before taking another drink from her cup. She didn’t even acknowledge Rowle. It wasn’t like they had ever actually talked anyway.

@Albus Potter
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Raelynn Munroe
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Tumblr_oycchaAugP1rw25fko5_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Rae
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Charly Jordan
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) 000000

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:38 pm

Layla was surprised when Albus threw a party. He'd never done something like this before: it was something she expected from his brother, perhaps, but he was no longer at Hogwarts. Waving happily at Lazar, she made a beeline for her sister, Emerald, who seemed to have found the refreshments. The thought of there being alcohol at the party didn't really occur to her.

"Hi Emery!" she chirped, looking her over. Still as confident as ever. There was Layla: dressed in baggy jeans and an equally baggy hoodie. Like a frumpy bug. Emery was the butterfly.

@Emerald Cartwright
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Layla010
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

Post by Parzival Rowle Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:52 pm

As soon as he'd said it, that Munroe girl from Gryffindor came over to them. Parzival looked her over, from head to toe, coldly. She hadn't acknowledged him in the slightest, but that didn't bother him. His mind was whirring. She almost seemed like the perfect candidate for Albus's intentions, and yet he couldn't help but feel inclined to prevent the pairing.

That being said, he said nothing.

He just continued to regard her in silence.

@Raelynn Munroe
Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm

Albus was quite impressed when Raelynn had come up for a conversation. He knew he was desirable since he’d been the Potter Golden boy and tonight he needed to insert that image for the world to see. He let out a smirk, “Let’s just say I was only on duty when I scolded you, but tonight I’m just another boy wanting to have the time of his life.” he said smirking. “Right Rowle?” he said with a smile on his face.

He had looked at the table. “Would you like me to get you a drink Munroe?” He said with a smile on his face. “I can’t bear the thought of a girl getting a drink herself.” he said as he held his hand out. “My lady?” He looked at at Parizial. “Let’s say I found my lady for the night.” he said with a grin.

@Parzival Rowle @Raelynn Munroe
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Parzival Rowle

Post by Parzival Rowle Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:12 am

"Right."

Oh Merlin. He felt like Ptolemy just then: dutifully agreeing with everything Albus said: a leering shadow in the background. The girls weren't the Alaynas. Albus was the Alayna.

Still, he didn't feel bitter for long. He did lke this new Albus.

"Then don't mind me," he murmured in response.

"I'll explore the room a bit," he said in his normal level of voice, so that Munroe would hear. Then, nodding at Albus, he turned from the pair.

@Albus Potter @Raelynn Munroe
Slytherin Fifth Year
Parzival Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Parzi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Judah Lewis
Slytherin
Cancer
British
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:16 am

Mackenzie was impressed by the actual legit party album was able to throw. She had on a very tiny dress and heels that made her a couple inches taller than normal. She held a cup in her hand that she was sipping on as she looked around the room, wondering where the hell her boyfriend was. She missed him lately, they were both so busy with their own things. But tonight, she had plans for them that Tiernan had no idea about.

Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

Post by Cecelia Burke Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:23 am

Cece decided to actually attend the party and have some fun that evening. She was surprised at the volume of people to already arrive and was even more surprised when she saw Sakura. She walked over to her future sister in law, "HI sakura!"

@Sakura Tokugawa
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:25 am

Lily had never really been to one of the older students parties before. But this one was her brothers. So of course she had to go. She wanted tonsee what it was like. But so far, it was just drinking, dirty dancing and people pairing off to make out. Maybe she wasn't ready for this sort of thing yet. She also had no idea where her brother was
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:27 am

Siobhan leaned against the wall as she watched the people mill about the party. She formed a fireball in her hand and played with it, a bit bored, as she waited for something interesting to entertain her besides the alcohol and idiocy of her fellow students.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 am

After dishing himself out a drink that was bright, acid green, he wormed his way through the party goers and threw his arm around Mackenzie's shoulder. The drink sloshed a bit over the floor as he did, but he glugged a bit and grinned at her.

"Shame the ceiling isn't higher in here. Could've brought Excalibur and demonstrated some real entertainment."

He subtly glanced at her chest and dress, which was showing a lot of leg.

"Didn't you go out with Potter at one point?" he asked casually, taking another sip.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Ezgif_com_crop_1_
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Mackgif01
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:55 am

Mavkenzie smiled when she felt an arm around her and could smell Tiernan cologne. But that smile dissapeared as she felt liquid go down her arm a bit, "Tiernan, baby, unless you have 200 galleons in your pocket to replace this dress, I suggest we be careful with our drinks." She looked at him and couldn't help but smile when she saw his smile. She loved that smile. "The last thing we need is you drinking and flying." She felt his eyes go down the dress and smirked a proud of her choices of attire for the evening. She groaned at his question and rolled her eyes, "That was a serious lapse of judgement. We don't speak of it."

@Tiernan McLaggen
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Jerome Estrada

Post by Jerome Estrada Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:56 am

Strictly speaking, this party probably went against the rules. Then again, plenty of parties had been thrown in common rooms over the years, so he tried to convince himself that this was just an inter-house common room party. As long as it didn't get out of hand and everyone was back in their quarters before curfew...

He looked around the place, obviously out of his element. No one had turned up who he was overly friendly with, but he spotted James's sister looking a little lost, perhaps even nervous. He felt compelled to be kind to her.

"Hello Lily," he said, drawing up next to her with a smile. "Don't worry. If this gets out of hand, I'll make sure no one gets hurt."

@Lily Potter
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Jerome Estrada
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) A42d24c822ac795f89050c4bd2d56650368a4d76
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jerome
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Daniel Padilla
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) 53a1d0330b88c7239b2d844ec1ada401ec77db26
Gryffindor
Libra
Prefect
British
Filipino
Favorite Season: Summer
Made 100 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Likes Gardening

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 am

"Whoops. Sorry."

He tried his best, dashing smile to earn a place back in her good books.

"Two hundred galleons was well spent there, Kenz."

His lips sloppily smacked her cheek as his arm dropped to her waist, and he pulled her closer.

"Flying whilst drunk is a breeze. I'm better flying than I am walking, actually. Plus, it would be a laugh."

He grinned at her. "Ah come on, can't be that bad. He is a Potter. And not a bad quidditch player. Just not as good as me." Laughing, he drained the rest of his drink.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
black widow ((open to all)) Ezgif_com_crop_1_
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
black widow ((open to all)) Mackgif01
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next