Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
retail emergency [carina] Emptyretail emergency [carina] Emptyretail emergency [carina] Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
retail emergency [carina] Emptyretail emergency [carina] Emptyretail emergency [carina] Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

retail emergency [carina]

2 posters

Go down

Astrid Eriksson

retail emergency [carina] Empty retail emergency [carina]

Post by Astrid Eriksson Mon May 22, 2023 2:43 pm

Astrid wasn't so sure about sneaking out and skipping her morning classes but she knew that she didn't have much choice. She had already messaged Orion and asked him to meet her tonight so she had to get something to wear before tonight. That only left this morning. Luckily, they were able to make it out of the castle without being caught and they chatted as they walked through the streets of Hogsmeade. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" She didn't know if she was asking Carina about skipping classes to buy lingerie or if she meant her little rendezvous with Orion. Both could possibly go terribly wrong so she felt she had a right to be a little nervous even though she was very excited about both things as well.

@Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
retail emergency [carina] Tumblr_nzkr81MlqW1uceks3o6_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
retail emergency [carina] 000000
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

retail emergency [carina] Empty Re: retail emergency [carina]

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed May 24, 2023 3:05 pm

Carina laughed at the amount of concern Astrid had about skipping a few classes, "Just relax. You'll be fine. This is totally worth it." She stopped when she saw some cute options in the window of one of the stores, "You would look so hot in that. And of course, I'd have to borrow it from time to time." She said with a giggle.

@Astrid Eriksson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
retail emergency [carina] E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

Post by Astrid Eriksson Wed May 24, 2023 3:22 pm

Astrid knew it wasn't just the fact that there were skipping classes that had her on edge. There was also the fact that anyone could see them out here and if word got back to her father she was out shopping for such things she would never hear the end of it! But she pushed all of those worries to the back of her mind as she looked at the tiny outfits that Carina pointed out. She couldn't help but to agree that they were cute... She moved to go into the store so she could have a better look. "I don't know about letting you borrow anything like that. From what I've heard, I would probably get it back in pieces." She teased her friend as she took one of the hangers off the rack and looked it over, holding it up to herself to see how it might look.

@Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
retail emergency [carina] 000000
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Wed May 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Carina laughed and nodded in agreement, "That is very true. I'll just have to buy my own." She took her hand and pulled her intonthe store and started grabbing items off the racks like a mad woman for them to try on making slight comments on them as the stack grew. "This is gonna be so much fun."

@Astrid Eriksson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
retail emergency [carina] E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

Post by Astrid Eriksson Wed May 24, 2023 5:55 pm

Astrid giggled at Carina's response, she knew that her friend had no problem buying her own clothing. She apparently already had plenty of lingerie after all if what she was saying the night before was anything to go by. Astrid on the other hand had never had reason for such things when she thought she would never show off her body until after marriage. She was looking at one item but before she knew it, Carina was piling her arms up with all sorts of things. She ended up just standing there and holding her arms out while Carina loaded her down until she feared she couldn't see over the pile of clothes in her arms anymore. "I think we've got enough to try on." She said with a laugh as she looked over the tall pile then pointed to the dressing rooms. "Come on, one of these has to be the perfect one... Though, I doubt I'll be leaving here with only one."

@Carina Malfoy
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual