Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Business or Pleasure ((Open)) EmptyBusiness or Pleasure ((Open)) EmptyBusiness or Pleasure ((Open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Business or Pleasure ((Open)) EmptyBusiness or Pleasure ((Open)) EmptyBusiness or Pleasure ((Open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Business or Pleasure ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

Xavier Davies

Business or Pleasure ((Open)) Empty Business or Pleasure ((Open))

Post by Xavier Davies Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:48 pm

Xavier was enjoying the quiet while it lasted. He enjoyed and was used to the chaos that came with many children; he had grown up with five brothers and four sisters. With a large passel of nieces and nephews some of the things the students ended up seeing him for wasn't anything new or unusual.

With the influx of students he wasn't sure if some of the students would find their way to his domain. There was bound to be a misunderstanding or insult and that could lead to fights which would either bond them as friends or make them mortal enemies. Then there were those that would come down with colds due to the weather.

It was also inventory day which he'd been putting off and was currently keeping his mind from as he sat with his feet propped on the desk. Shutting his eyes he was contemplating a nap.
Faculty Member
Xavier Davies
Mini Ava :
Business or Pleasure ((Open)) 000000
Alias :
Zig
Nickname :
Xavier
Ilvermorny Healer
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-blood?
Face Claimpp :
Roland Gift
partner pic :
Horned Serpent
Graduated
Pride Flag
Healer
Cancer
American
Non-Verbal Master
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Peach Beauvais

Business or Pleasure ((Open)) Empty Re: Business or Pleasure ((Open))

Post by Peach Beauvais Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:01 pm

Peach had annoyed her team thoroughly by calling an afternoon devoted to practice once classes were over. She was very serious when it came to her sports, so everyone else got pulled into her enthusiasm whether they liked it or not. They had done a good session together, but it came to a sudden halt when she fell hard on her right shoulder and arm, and a surging pain shot through her collar bone and shoulder blade. With the help of some of her teammates, she made it inside the castle but insisted going the rest of the way alone.

The wing was empty and quiet, which was exactly what you wanted after the embarrassment of injury. Holding her arm and grimacing, she sat at the edge of one of the beds and glanced around. Were the healers still on vacation?

"Hello?" she called loudly, then cursed under her breath as the twist of her body put her in more pain.

@Xavier Davies
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Peach Beauvais
Mini Ava :
Business or Pleasure ((Open)) Ryan-destiny-nigga-what
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Peach
Hockey & Quodpot Player
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Ryan Destiny
Thunderbird
American
Hockey Player
Quodpot Player

Back to top Go down

Xavier Davies

Post by Xavier Davies Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:07 am

At the sound of someone in his territory, Xavier sighed as he weighed the decision of pretending he didn't hear anything. His conscious won though as he dropped his feet from his desk heavily and stood. As he made his way out of his office towards the patient area. Before he even saw who was occupying the space he called out, "Is this visit business or pleasure?"

It was likely the former but it would be interesting if someone decided it was the latter. The girl's body language suggested that this wasn't a friendly visitation. "Ah, business then. Shame. No one ever comes by for a friendly chat anymore. What happened?"

@Peach Beauvais
Faculty Member
Xavier Davies
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Zig
Nickname :
Xavier
Ilvermorny Healer
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-blood?
Face Claimpp :
Roland Gift
partner pic :
Horned Serpent
Graduated
Pride Flag
Healer
Cancer
American
Non-Verbal Master
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Peach Beauvais

Post by Peach Beauvais Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:30 am

"I promise next time I'll come in for a chat," she managed to say, her voice straining. She liked Healer Davies: he wasn't one of those healers that fussed unnecessarily, he just got right to it when he needed to, and the rest of the time he was pretty funny and pleasant to be around.

"I was out with the team - you know I'm a Hockey player - anyway, I totally goofed and twisted around the stick while running in for a strike, then lost my balance. Next thing I know I've slammed down and half my skin's come away from the friction."

She tried extending her arm out to show him, but grimaced. The pain went right around her shoulder.

"It's more my shoulder and here..." She indicated her collar bone, "Kind of feels like my arm's been ripped out, Doc."

@Xavier Davies
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Peach Beauvais
Mini Ava :
Business or Pleasure ((Open)) Ryan-destiny-nigga-what
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Peach
Hockey & Quodpot Player
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Ryan Destiny
Thunderbird
American
Hockey Player
Quodpot Player

Back to top Go down

Xavier Davies

Post by Xavier Davies Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:09 pm

"Mmm, promises, promises." Xavier commented as he took in everything he could see visually without magical aide. With a teasing lilt he continued, "I've heard that before, but you all get too busy and forget about us 'old geezers'."

As he spoke, he had pulled his wand and non-verbally cast a diagnostic spell on the witch. He gave a nod to indicate that he was listening to her then winced. He actually followed hockey and enjoyed the sport. It did produce more injuries than other sports save quodpot. When those games were being played, Xavier was required to standby for immediate medical aide despite his disinterest in the game.

"Bruised clavicle, thankfully not broken since those are extremely painful and inconvenient. Dislocated shoulder, which explains why it feels as if it was ripped out. We're going to have to push that back in." As for the skin, that was easy enough to repair. Eyeing the arm he wanted to know, "Do you want a warning or not?"

@Peach Beauvais
Faculty Member
Xavier Davies
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Zig
Nickname :
Xavier
Ilvermorny Healer
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-blood?
Face Claimpp :
Roland Gift
partner pic :
Horned Serpent
Graduated
Pride Flag
Healer
Cancer
American
Non-Verbal Master
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down