Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Swimming with a snake (Emery)  EmptySwimming with a snake (Emery)  EmptySwimming with a snake (Emery)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Swimming with a snake (Emery)  EmptySwimming with a snake (Emery)  EmptySwimming with a snake (Emery)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Swimming with a snake (Emery)

2 posters

Go down

Ryker Melkor

Swimming with a snake (Emery)  Empty Swimming with a snake (Emery)

Post by Ryker Melkor Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:12 am

Ryker had heard the rumors all around the school that Emery was back. He didn't know how to feel about that whole situation. But he did know he got hard every time he thought of her. Then again, it wasn't hard for him to do that.

He decided that he was going to try and relax and ignore the problems in his head with a swim in the pool. He dawned a pair of simple black swim trunk and made his way down the halls to the pool. When he got there, he was pleased to find it empty as he got in and felt the water wrap around his body.
Ryker always enjoyed swimming. The water was like a safe space for him that he could just float and let all his problems melt away. He was floating on his back, staring at the ceiling when he heard the door open. He turned his head a bit and saw her, "Emery."

@Emerald Cartwright
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Swimming with a snake (Emery)  000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Swimming with a snake (Emery)  Empty Re: Swimming with a snake (Emery)

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:33 am

Emery was adjusting to Ilvermorny, and certainly wasn’t happy sharing her dorm with the goddamn reporter. She was going to do everything she could to keep away from that psychopath. Emery made her way down to the swimming pool, and spotted Ryker and sighed. How was she going to explain him that she was pregnant.

She already fucked one guy since being here and now here was Ryker. “Hey Ryker, I should probably tell you that I’m pregnant,” she said before dropping any other bombs, since he had a right to know. “I also am having a girl.” she said having learned the gender not long after arriving back in America after changing doctors.

@Ryker Melkor
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Swimming with a snake (Emery)  AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ryker Melkor

Post by Ryker Melkor Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 am

Ryker looked at her like a deer in headlights. How do you just drop that on a guy? Especially someone you used to fuck? "hold on." He swam over to the edge and got out of the water. He walked over to her, droplets running down his body, "You're fucking what? Is it mine?" He felt his blood turn cold at the idea of becoming a father.

It wasn't like Ryker didn't want kids. Maybe he didn't. Then again, who in their right mind would want a screaming messy creature like a child? He took a deep breath and looked down at her. He always did find it adorable how short she was in comparison to his 6'0 stature, "What the fuck, ems."

@Emerald Cartwright
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 am

Emery didn’t exactly know who the father of her child was, but it’s timing added up with Jovian, and it was established. “I don’t know who the father is, but my ex boyfriend and I established it was his kid.” she said with a bit of a shrug. “I found out in October, and it’s why I left home.” she said giving Ryker a bit of a shrug.

“What the fuck, what? Do you think you could be a father to begin with, and if it was you and I both know you’d never settle down,” she said giving him a sigh. When he towered over her, she grabbed him and kissed him intently. “I love you, Ryker.” she said giving him a sigh. She loved Faolan too, but he wasn’t here right now.

@Ryker Melkor
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ryker Melkor

Post by Ryker Melkor Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am

"How can you not know who the father Is? Unless you're just whoring around over there in England." He was a bit pissed she was fucking other guys. But it wasn't like he was being celibate since she left either.

He clenched his jaw and looked at her, "Some boyfriend. Find out your knocked up and dip. You sure do know how to pick em, Ems." At least now he knew the reason of why she left so abruptly, "And now that he's left you, you come crawling back home with your tail between your legs. How adorable." The smirk on his face was one of both condescending playful teasing.

When she asked if he was even able to be a father, he was insulted, "You don't know what the fuck I'm capable of, Emerald Cartwright." Then suddenly, she was kissing him. His hands went to her waist on pure muscle memory and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her back, "Fuck. I love you too." He didn't even mean to say it. It just came out. Ryker didn't fucking love girls. He loves fucking girls. But he didn't normally catch feelings.

@Emerald Cartwright
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:17 am

Emery loved Ryker to an extent since he was one of the first guys she had a significant connection with. Even if part of her knew that Faolan was the one who seemed to always have her heart. He wasn’t here though, and Ryker was here. “I’ve slept with four guys during that time, and mind you I was acruallly in a committed relationship with two of those guys.” she pointed out before Ryker could say anything. “My body count is way less than yours, and you should be happy I’m back. Maybe you might actually get to stand a chance with me, since aren’t I the girl you love with all your heart.” she said giving him a smile.

Faolan wasn’t here anymore, and she hoped he didn’t follow her. That’s all she needed was another reason for Sibby to complain about, so it was just better if she was here, and not ruining things. “Yes he did, and worst part he was my sister’s fiancée which made it better.” she said giving a shrug. All she got was money to support the kid, and quite personally that was fine. “I left, because I can’t stand Hogwarts, who have no clue the amount of wealth I have, or at least my family has.” she said with a lot of anger, and she was tired of feeling wrong to be in her family’s house.

“Do you really want to raise a kid?” said Emery giving Ryker a look. Right now she wasn’t sure who’d raise her kid with her, and right now she was content. “The baby doesn’t have a father right now.” she said giving a shrug. It was Faolan who was supposed to be help her, but she didn’t want him putting his life off. Then he said her that he loved her. “That’s a line of shit, Ryker.” she said giving him a playful tease.

@Ryker Melkor
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ryker Melkor

Post by Ryker Melkor Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 am

Ryker frowned even more when she said she had slept with four guys and been dating two of them. He just looked at her, no emotion in his eyes. His perfect poker face. He scoffed at her comment about loving her and maybe having a chance, "Sweetheart. All I'd have to do is carry you to bed and you'd be mine."

he couldn't believe who the potential father of her child was, "You fucked hazels fiance? That's a new level for you Emery." He didn't know her as this crazy wild child but he kinda liked it. "Fuck them if they can't respectfully fear you." He stroked a piece of her hair back and smiled a bit. A rare occasion outside of sex.

he thought about her question, did he want to raise a kid? Fuck no. Did he want her? He didn't know the answer to that one. He ignored her other comments and gently pushed her back until she was against the wall and kissed her, "I may be full of shit. But you're about to be full of something else." He let his hands wander up and down her back as he kissed her, pressing her harder against the wall, "You like to tease. But can you still handle being teased?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 am

Fade to black!

Emery loved Ryker a lot and if the circumstances were different they’d probably be together. Once they were done and settled down, Emery let out a smile as she came out with a robe. “It’s certainly been a while since we did that.” she said giving him a smile. It only had been a good four or five months, but Emery still missed doing it with Ryker.

“Ryker I came back to give the baby a good life that was away from drama.” she said as put her feet in the pool. “I know it’s a new level to fuck my sister’s fiancée, but he didn’t love her, and she didn’t love him. She was actually supportive of him once I told her who the dad was, and I am sorry if I took that away from you.” she said as she looked over at Ryker. “I feel like in a another world you and I could be together.” she pointed out even if in this world it seemed nice.

@Ryker Melkor

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ryker Melkor

Post by Ryker Melkor Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:23 am

Ryker had the biggest grin on his face when they walked out of the locker room, "Yeah it has been. We shouldn't wait that long next time." He said, wrapping his arms around her from behind as he kissed her neck gently. She was so soft and smelled so good.

He was enjoying her scent when more talk of the baby came up. He groaned and hid his face in her neck, "You didn't take anything from me, Em. I've been just fine here." And that was true. He had had a different girl in his bed each week and has been doing just fine. Until he saw her that is. Then it became all twisted again.

He almost laughed when she said they could be together in a different world, "Why not this one, sweetheart?" He didn't call anyone fucking sweetheart or any other kind of pet name. He cupped her cheek and kisses her softly, gentle this time. As of to show the feeling she had for her, no matter how hidden.

@Emerald Cartwright
Thunderbird Fifth Year
Ryker Melkor
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Thunderbird
Pisces
American

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:34 am

Emery chuckled at Ryker, “Are you sure since you always got a girl in your bed.” she said giving him a smile. She didn’t think Ryker could do a committed relationship right now since Emery was a packaged deal when it came to love.

She put her head on Ryker’s as he hid his head in her neck. “I’ve missed when you used to do this me.” she said as she gave him a kiss on his lips. “That’s true, and I am actually excited to be a mother of you want my honest opinion.” she said giving him a bit of a smile. Even if she was debatable in how she acted.

A sigh came as Emery looked. “Do you want to be in a relationship? It’s not your character to be in one though.” she said as she gave him a sigh. Then Faolan kept coming across her mind. “I’d love to be together, but Ryker I am going to have a kid in five months.” she said giving him a sigh, even if she didn’t mind trying to be with Ryker but he didn’t do commitment.

@Ryker Melkor
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down